AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS
The AccuRelief dual channel TENS is suitable for all those who require the use of a painkiller on daily basis. The constant pain in their muscles or joints can hinder their daily life. With this small device and its electrodes, the pain could easily be an alien.
AccuRelief Dual channel TENS is an electrical stimulation device to minimize the pain. It can be used in practically all parts of the body. It uses 2 electrodes to pass electric charge to the nerves and arrest the signals for the pain. This makes highly acceptable over the harmful drugs and overdose of medications.
The AccuRelief dual channel TENS is an easy-to-use device that has one part attached to the body and the other is the controlling remote. Just half an hour a day of use can reduce the killing pain and works excellent for the muscle pain, joint issues, and the pain in any part of the body.
What is TENS?
TENS in the AccuRelief dual channel TENS stands for the Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It uses small amount of electrical impulses to send through the skin and reaching the nerves. Upon reaching the nerves it controls the pain. Though it does not cure or treat the underlying cause for the pain, this pain reliever stands tall against all the medications.
The electric impulses that are passed through the skin to the nerves. It also makes the body to produce more endorphins. Endorphins are the natural pain killers produced by our body and this device stimulates the body to produce more of it.
The pain relief with the help of this device can last for a few hours and could be used repeatedly after some time. It has become more popular among the doctors and physiotherapists etc that they prefer this over the medications.
Features of AccuRelief dual channel TENS
- The AccuRelief dual channel TENS is suitable for all those who require the use of a painkiller on daily basis. The constant pain in their muscles or joints can hinder their daily life. With this small device and its electrodes, the pain could easily be an alien.
- The device comes with 25 levels of adjustment with the stimulations. One can adjust the power according to their needs.
- The device is programmed for auto-shut off in case of a mishap.
- There are a total of 6 preset programs in it.
- The remote control is light weighted and easily portable anywhere.
- There is a small LCD screen on the remote where the stimulation levels and programs will be displayed.
- Basically there are 6 programs for the different parts of the body and the stimulations are adjusted according to this as well.
- The remote works on battery power and you need 3 AAA batteries for it to work.
- Each session with the Accureleif dual channel TENS device would be 30 minutes long. This is the maximum time limit to use per session. After 30 minutes, the device will be shut off automatically.
- Accureleif dual channel TENS is a non-prescription device but it would be advisable to get your doctor’s recommendation for the same to avoid anything untoward.
- It is handy to be used at home, office, on road, vacation and practically anywhere.
- There are 2 sets of electrodes with this device that needs to be attached to the body. One may use just the one pair or both the pairs as well. One pair of electrodes would have 1 positive charged and 1 negative charged end.
- These electrodes are reusable and body controuring to attach to the body tightly.
What is in the box?
- ACRL-3000 unit
- Lead wires and 2 x 2 in electrode pads
- Belt clip
- 3 AAA batteries
- Quick start guide
- Electrode placement guide
How to use AccuRelief dual channel TENS
- The main parts are the electrode gel pads, the connecting wires and the remote.
- Take the gel pads out from its pack. Connect the wires to the relevant parts on the pads. Now connect the other end to the TENS unit or remote.
- Now clean the desired body part and wipe It clean. Attach the pads on to the body.
- Do not use it on exposed or injured skin.
- Attach the pads in the area of the pain at 2 inches apart. They should not touch each other.
- Once the connection is done, select the desired program on the remote and the intensity of the stimulation. Once all is set, sit back and see the pain going away.
- The TENS unit could be attached to the belt so that it works hands free, once the setting is done.
Always start with the low intensity of current and then increase it according to the tolerance level.
When using the dual channel, there are 2 sets of electrodes in use at a time. The electrode pads should be placed in such a way that the opposite ends are of different charge. The positive and negative charges should come nearby. The red lead wire is for the positive charge and black lead wire is for the negative charge.
Where can I use the TENS device?
The AccuRelief dual channel TENS device can be used to reduce the pain in the neck, lower back, shoulders, elbows, carpal tunnel or hand pain, upper arm, knees, calf muscles, ankle and foot pain. Though the device is safe for almost everyone, some may have skin irritation, burning sensation or headaches. In that case, stop the usage. if the pain does not improve even after 3-5 days of the use, seek the doctor’s advice.
Cleaning and storage of the TENS device
Turn off the device after the 30 minutes. Remove the pads from the body and disconnect the wires. Use a moist cloth to clean the pads. NEVER use any chemicals on the pads for cleaning and neither should you use water directly on the device.
As for the pads, you may wash it with water to remove the dirt. Use cold running water to clean the pads and clean it with finger. Do not use any other material to clean the pads. Let the pads air dry before storing it.
AccuRelief dual channel TENS is the safe and healthier way to tackle the pain. It can be used as soon as the pain starts. When used for a specific period of time with the stipulated number of repeats, this device can control the pain in a far better way. You may find the details in the user manual of the product. The product is available from many online stores, without any prescription.Posted on