ALAmax CR is a dietary supplement that releases the useful alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant, and coenzyme, into the blood. It can also activate or recharge the many other natural antioxidants inside the body. This supplement can improve the T cell activity in determining the immune response by the body. ALAmax CR can prevent the loss of vision in diabetic patients.
ALAmax CR is a dietary supplement that releases the useful alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant, and coenzyme, into the blood. This compound is soluble in both fat and water. It can also activate or recharge the many other natural antioxidants inside the body. Xymogen ALAmax CR urges the body to generate more of its natural detoxifier, glutathione to get rid of the toxins and avert many diseases. Made by the company Xymogen, ALAmax CR is of high quality and reliability and can be used as a supplement by all. Xymogen is known for its high quality dietary supplements and all its products are manufactured under strict facilities and safety. We have given below the complete details about AlAmax Cr Benefits, AlAmax Cr side effects
What does Xymogen ALAmax CR do?
ALAmax CR is easily absorbed into the blood from the small intestine. From there the compound reaches the mitochondria of the cells for further activities. There, the alpha lipoic acid released from the ALAmax CR will neutralize the free radicals and save the cells from oxidative damage. Both the oxygen radicals and ionized metals are neutralized. People with more oxidative stress will be hugely relieved from the after effects of this supplement. Alpha lipoic acid can also act as a coenzyme in the oxidation cycle of the cells.
Research has also revealed that the alpha lipoic acid is effective in controlling the blood sugar bringing it to the normal range. Alpha lipoic acid can also alleviate insulin sensitivity shown by the cells. It is helpful to recycle the enzymes Q10 and NAD. It can interfere with the gene expression and modulate the effects of inflammation. ALAmax can restore the functions of the T cells that modulate the immune response of the body towards many pathogens and reduce many autoimmune diseases as well.
What are the benefits of ALAmax CR?
- soluble in both fat molecules and water molecules and can function in any part of the body.
- controls the blood sugar levels, helping with diabetes and type 2 diabetes. It is known to reduce the insulin sensitivity. The controlled release of the alpha lipoic acid assures constant control over the glucose levels.
- The activity of alpha lipoic acid, a co-enzyme for glucose utilization will also help in controlling the blood sugar levels.
- The activity of alpha lipoic acid in gene expression helps with the health of heart tissue and the smooth working of the muscles of aorta.
- supports the C peptide levels inside the body which acts as an indicator for insulin sensitivity. C –peptides and insulin will be of the equal amount. Many a times, the higher insulin level will urge the production of certain antibodies which can nullify the insulin tests. In such cases, to determine the insulin levels, the C-peptide levels are used. When more insulin is produced, the cells can show better insulin sensitivity and allow it to enter the cells and lower the blood sugar level.
- neutralizes many free radicals on its own and also by reactivating many other antioxidants.
- It can regenerate the vitamin C and E as well as the glutathione to improve the natural antioxidant effects by the body.
- The increase in glutathione production will get rid of many heavy metals from the body. The glutathione production may be decreased by oxidative stress, intense exercises and age. This condition will be elevated by the use of ALAmax CR for a few weeks.
- improve the cardiovascular health by reducing the effects of oxidative stress. The oxidative stress can influence the action and synthesis of nitric oxide and may neutralize its effects. ALAmax CR will also improve the functioning of the endothelial cells that produce the nitric oxide. The nitric oxide dilates the arteries to make clear passage for the blood flow.
- The antioxidant effects of ALAmax CR can prevent the nerve damage caused by long term diabetes. The alpha lipoic acids will protect the nerve cells from getting damaged. The same activity is also seen in the protection of the brain cells and preventing or delaying possible dementia.
- Moreover, the ingredients can remain in the cell plasma longer than those from other sources. It can stay alive and active for 4-6 hours providing long lasting protection.
What are the ingredients, dosage, and storage of ALAmax CR?
ALAmax CR contains 450 mg of Biotin and 600 mg of Alpha lipoic acid. The inactive ingredients in the ALAmax CR tablets are calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate and croscarmellose sodium.
There is no wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products or fish. There is also no use of artificial ingredients or allergens of any kind.
The recommended dosage of ALAmax CR is to take 1-2 tablets every day along with the meals. An increase in dosage must be recommended by the doctor. The recommended dosage for alpha lipoic acid is the minimum range of 600 mg per day. The best dosage is 600-1200 mg per day and ALAmax CR provides this healthy quantity.
ALAmax CR should always be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat.
ALAmax CR Reviews
The most positive reviews of ALAmax CR are its effectiveness in tackling the pre-diabetic stage. With the use of ALAmax CR, the slightly higher blood sugar levels were easily and readily made under control within a few weeks. Customers who have also tried other brands for alpha lipoic acid are highly satisfied with the ALAMax CR for its prompt effects and ease of consumption.
People who are diabetic had to reduce their insulin intake slightly. They also recommended a little wait before reducing the insulin to see how the body responded to the ALAmax CR. As per many customers, the best time to take this product is morning and evening, preferably on an empty or near empty stomach.
The only negative remark against ALAmax CR is regarding its price. ALAmax CR price is slightly on the expensive range in comparison with other brands. This is the main reason why some customers do feel that they get almost the same effect at a cheaper rate than this. The 60 tablets bottle of ALAmax CR lasts roughly for 4-8 weeks depending upon the use.
Are there any side effects or precautionary measures to be taken while using ALAmax CR?
The first thing to remember while taking ALAmax CR or any other dietary supplement is that they are just an additional health improving ingredient that must be taken in the right amount depending upon the health condition. The best way to determine the right dosage is to consult the doctor.
- ALAmax CR is safe only when used after consulting with a doctor, especially if the person is already on any prescribed medicine, or under treatment for diabetes. There could be side effects if there is an overdose, otherwise it is very safe to use by anyone.
- The possible ALAmax CR side effects are nausea, dizziness, and skin rashes. The side effects are temporary and comparatively harmless.
- The risks of taking ALAmax CR are when it is used along with the diabetic medicines. Both the medicines and the ALAmax CR can regulate the blood sugar levels, posing a threat of sudden lowering of the glucose levels. People who are on diabetic medicine must adjust the dosage accordingly. The doctor may want to check the blood sugar levels regularly to avoid any consequences.
- People with thymine deficiency must consult with the doctor before taking ALAmax CR as it
can interact with the antibiotic drugs, medicines used for chemotherapy, anti-inflammatory drugs, tranquilizers etc.
- There are no evidence that shows the safety of using ALAmax CR for pregnant women or the nursing mothers. They should not use ALAmx CR without the consent of their doctors. The same applies for the use of ALAmax CR by children.
Why and who should take ALAmax CR?
- Heart Disease: ALAmax CR is effective in helping people with heart diseases as it ensures free flowing of the blood through their arteries. The proper functioning of nitric oxide is ensured by the ALAmax CR that can remove the blood clots. This will also reduce the high blood pressure.
- Diabetes: People who are on the verge of getting diabetes can have a better life style if they start using ALAmax CR as it can regulate the blood sugar by improving the utilization of the blood glucose for energy production. People who have Type 2 diabetes due to insulin resistance can also use ALAmax CR to improve the cell sensitivity towards insulin.
- ALAmax CR can prevent the loss of vision in diabetic patients.
- Diabetic neuropathy: Cell damage and nerve cell damage are common in people having long term diabetes. Their cells will be protected by the antioxidant activity of alpha lipoic acid in ALAmax CR.
- Immune boost: People with low immunity will also benefit with ALAmax CR. This supplement can improve the T cell activity in determining the immune response by the body.
- Liver health: By improving the production of glutathione and improving the elimination of toxins from the body, ALAmax CR relives pressure on liver and help improve its health as well.
Frequently Asked Questions on ALAmax CR
What is alpha lipoic acid?
Alpha lipoic acid is a compound with antioxidant property and can also take part in many metabolic activities. It is found naturally in many food items, but in low quantities. This compound makes the major portion of ALAmax CR It helps improve the general health of people. It protects the cells from damage and helps with their correction as well. It is capable of breaking down the carbohydrates to be used as energy and thus helps in blood sugar control. This antioxidant is soluble in fat and water so that it can be working in any part of the body and for all kinds of cells.
It is effective in treating or helping with the cardiovascular activities, diabetes of both types, pre-diabetes, inflammatory diseases and also in wound healing. As effective as the alpha lipoic acid in cell protection, it may not be effective against the damage done by the alcoholic liver disease, and certain cases of nerve problems associated with heart diseases. The damage on the retina as an after effect of diabetes also has lesser improvement with the use of alpha lipoic acid or ALAmax CR. ALAmax CR can be both supportive to the general health and can also be used as part of natural treatment plans, but not as a self-treatment method.
What are the natural sources of alpha lipoic acid?
Spinach, yams, broccoli, yeast, carrots, Brussels sprouts, yeast, beets, rice bran etc are the common natural sources of alpha lipoic acid. Red meat taken from the animal organs is another excellent source for alpha lipoic acid.
Why should I use ALAmax CR if the alpha lipoic acid is available naturally in the foods?
The dietary alpha lipoic acid has less bioavailability and has lesser effects in the body. This is a concern when
body is in dire need of this compound, when there are some diseases or disorders. Relying on the diet will not supply the required amount of this compound. The dietary supplements such as ALAmax CR are meant to have daily supply of the required quantity of this compound for the health improvement. To have the same effect from the dietary alpha lipoic acid, one may have to take a huge quantity of the food items that are rich in alpha lipoic acid.
In addition to this fact, the dietary alpha lipoic acid is bound to the amino acid lysine and is not free circulating. This bond cannot be broken by the digestive enzymes and will make its availability even lesser. The ALAmax CR makes the alpha lipoic acid readily available.
What is the use of biotin in the ALAmax CR supplements?
Alpha lipoic acid and biotin have similar chemical structures and may compete with each other for their activity sites. To avoid this competition, there has to be biotin supplied to the body. Thus there will be lesser interference and both the compounds may go ahead with their functions without any troubles.
Where is ALAmax CR from Xymogen, available?
ALAmax CR made by Xymogen is available in two types of bottles, one with 69 tablets, and the other with 120 tablets. Both the types are available for purchase online from various stores that sell the product in collaboration. It is available at Amazon, Dr. Hyman’s stores, and directly from the Xymogen’s official site as well. It is also available at various online pharmacies across the US.
ALAmax CR is available in other countries like UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and other European countries as well. Many of the stores in these countries make the offer of free shipping for the product. One just needs to explore a little more to find the right deal.