How much you care for your skin? Do you know, wearing a sunscreen is one of the best ways to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful rays? Equally, it reduces your risk of skin cancer, premature aging, and sunburns. But, it’s important you choose the right sunscreen and wear it regularly as directed… Yes! Avene sunscreen is one quick method to defend your skin against the risk of skin cancer. Keep on reading Avene sunscreen ingredients, reviews, benefits and much more.
Benefits of using a sunscreen
- Skin Cancer Prevention: This sunscreen protects your skin from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation or UV rays (UVA and UVB).
- Prevents premature aging: Similarly, regular application of the sunscreen formula helps in the prevention of premature aging and age spots (according to the National Institute of Aging).
- Helps in sunburn prevention: A research report published in the “Annals of Epidemiology” stated that severe sunburn increases the risk for melanoma (a serious form of skin cancer). Thus, the application of a sunscreen lotion is mandatory as it prevents skin swelling, reddening and damage to the skin cells.
Avene sunscreen Hydrating Sunscreen Lotions SPF 50 + (Face and Body)
This Avene sunscreen face and body lotion are perfect for all skin types. It comes in a smooth, creamy texture with SPF 50 + UVA/UVB filters. Equally, the cream is perfect for aiding a powerful antioxidant protection, aids maximum water resistance and long-lasting hydration. However, the cream is a good solution for the sensitive, normal skin and for the entire family members (aging 6 months and above).
Note – The formula is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, soap free, paraben free, gluten free and non-comedogenic in nature.
Hydrating Sunscreen Lotions SPF 50 + (Face and Body) benefits
- Features a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ protection.
- The formula comes in a creamy, sheer finish.
- Aids maximum water resistance up to 80 minutes.
- 24-hour hydration reported.
- Absolutely good for all skin types and tones.
Hydrating Sunscreen Lotions SPF 50 + (Face and Body) ingredients
Active Ingredients – Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)
Inactive Ingredients – Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetyl Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polyester-7, Polyester-8, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Steareth-100, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Oleic Acid, Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Sodium Polyacrylate, Steareth-2, Mannan, P-Anisic Acid.
Hydrating Sunscreen Lotions SPF 50 + (Face and Body) – How to use?
It is suggested you apply this formula, evenly to the face and body (15 minutes prior to sun exposure). Then reapply every two hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or towel drying.
Hydrating Sunscreen Lotions SPF 50 + (Face and Body) reviews
- Ursula says “This product is great! Now my skin looks brighter than before.”
- Marcela says “Excellent sunscreen lotion I have tried ever. Love them very much.”
- Anna Maryam says “Pretty satisfied with its purchase. I ordered them because a couple of friends and family recommended it to me. From my usage, I understood that it works well and is pretty good for the amount paid.”
- Dania V says “I like it very much… nice.”
- Trang L says “These Avene products are working like a heaven on my skin.”
Mineral Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face)
This Avene sunscreen mineral is a 100% pure sunscreen for hypersensitive, allergic skin. It features a broad spectrum SPF 50 + UVA/UVB filters, suitable for all skin types and tones.
Mineral Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) benefits
- This mineral hydrating lotion features 100% mineral sunscreen filters.
- Made with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ protection.
- Gives 8 hours of hydration.
- This is sheer, lightweight and non-whitening in nature.
- Besides, layers invisibly under the makeup.
- Why use this Avene sunscreen mineral formula?
- Firstly, it is best suited for all skin types.
- Works for hypersensitive or allergenic skin tone.
- Good for post-procedure skin.
- Can be used as a complementary formula for all the skincare regimens.
Mineral Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) ingredients
Active Ingredients – Titanium Dioxide (4%), Zinc Oxide (6%)
Inactive Ingredients – Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Cross polymer, Dimethicone PEG-8 Laurate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Acrylates/ C12-22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Trisiloxane, Oleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Methicone, Isostearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride.
Mineral Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) – How to apply?
Just apply this formula 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Then, reapply them every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or perspiring.
Mineral Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) reviews
Overall, this product has received 5/5 stars. However, this formula works as promised. Further, mentioned here are few honest Avene sunscreen reviews for your reference. Simply give a look.
- Mengyu H says “This product is convenient and quite refreshing. I apply it wherever I go…”
- Nora W says “The cream is really a great stuff. I love the SPF! It is quite beneficial in my everyday beauty regimen.”
- Eunice E says “Great product for sensitive, oily skin. I like the texture, it’s really lightweight.”
- Anna M says “It makes me feel good and the skin gets a nice mat finish.”
- Lily says “I like this best physical sunscreen very much. Really it brings a natural glow to my skin.”
- Laura P says “It’s lite and very protective.”
- Jaycee says “Before getting this I used to hate sunscreen. But now after using Avene it feels great and adds a natural glow to my skin.”
Mineral Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face and Body)
This Avene mineral sunscreen lotion is great for all skin conditions. It offers maximum water resistance and long-lasting positive effects to the users. Equally, it is free of all allergic components and is soap free and paraben free in nature.
Mineral Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face and Body) benefits
- This Avene sunscreen SPF 50 is a 100% mineral sunscreen filter.
- Offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 + protection.
- 24 hours of hydration.
- Serves best for all skin conditions.
Mineral Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face and Body) ingredients
Active Ingredients – Titanium Dioxide (4%), Zinc Oxide (6%)
Inactive Ingredients – Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg-8 Laurate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Trisiloxane, Oleic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Alumina, Methicone, Beeswax, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid.
Mineral Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face and Body) – How to use?
The application is quite simple. Just apply them all to your body areas, 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Also, you can reapply them in every 2 hours or immediately after towel drying.
Mineral Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face and Body) reviews
- Ruth F says “This sunscreen works best and doesn’t irritate my skin at all.”
- Patty says “Great! It perfectly works for all skin types.”
- Joyce says “Highly recommended product. I had never experienced any breakouts or worst skin irritations.”
- Andrea says “This Avene sunscreen for sensitive skin truly benefits the user.”
Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face)
This Avene hydrating sunscreen lotion is a lightweight sunscreen formula, specially formulated using anti-oxidant protectors. The lotion can be used by everyone (who are more than 6 months and above).
Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) benefits
Avene ultra-light hydrating sunscreen offers a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 + protection.
- Certified safe by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- 24-hour hydration.
- It’s proven best for all skin tones.
- Similarly, the layers become invisible under makeup.
Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) ingredients
Active Ingredients – Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (13%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)
Inactive Ingredients – Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isododecane, Glycerin, Silica, Isohexadecane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Dimethicone, Polyester-7, Polyester-8, Sorbitol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Mannan, p-Anisic Acid.
Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) – How to use?
Apply them 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Other than this, you may reapply them in between every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming.
Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 + (Face) reviews
- Sarah says “For me, this is the best sunscreen I have ever owned in my life.”
- Silvia says “It feels great on my face. Not very greasy or thick like other sunblocks.”
- Ivonne says “Very good product. The texture is very smooth and lite.”
- Annamarie says “It blends in my skin very nicely. No sticky feeling anymore.”
- Cathleen says “I love it, it doesn’t produce any strong aroma.”
- Ana Q says “Very good.”
Hydrating Sunscreen Balm SPF 50+
This Avene sunscreen balm is specially made using SPF 50+ to safeguard the delicate areas of your body (like eye contour, scars, lips) without any allergy or irritation. Equally, this lightweight, quick absorbing formula is highly beneficial at restoring the skin’s protective barrier and at aiding antioxidant protection.
Hydrating Sunscreen Balm SPF 50+ benefits
- Made with broad spectrum SPF 50 + UVA/UVB protection.
- This fast-acting formula helps at restoring the skin’s protective barrier.
- It’s proven excellent for the delicate areas like nose, lips, scars, and ears.
- Equally, lightweight in nature and features an invisible finish.
- Provides 24-hour hydration.
- Features 80-minute water resistance.
Hydrating Sunscreen Balm SPF 50+ – How to use?
No worries! All you need to apply them 15 minutes before you go into the sun.
Hydrating Sunscreen Balm SPF 50+ reviews
- Debra says “5 stars! This Avene balm is quite handy and effective.”
- Kristen says “Very smooth and absorbs clearly. Seriously, it didn’t leave any greasy residue on my face.”
- Nora says “I am a lip balm user who is really impressed with this product.”
Where to buy Avene sunscreen? – Avene sunscreen for sale online
You can purchase this Avene sunscreen at their official website at www.aveneusa.com. They sell these sunscreen lotions at a cheaper price tag with discount, promo offers. Hurry, run immediately to grab your offers…
Avene sunscreen Amazon
Yes, these Avene sunscreen lotions stated above are available with third-party dealers like Amazon. You can purchase them for a discounted price tag. Get into their website for more details!
Avene sunscreen – Discounts, Coupon, Promo deals
With Avene sunscreen discounts, you can avail a free travel size cleanser on orders above $65, get free samples of any orders and free shipping on all the orders over $45.
Avene sunscreen refunds or exchange policy
You cannot return all your products within 30 days, in case you are unsatisfied with its usage. Besides, you need not worry as all forms of returns in the unopened or sellable condition are happily accepted by them. But, all exchanges and refunds must include an original receipt with it. Visit the site!
Avene sunscreen – Frequently asked questions
Can I check my order status?
Yes, you can! All you need to check the status of the order by clicking the order status page (mentioned at their site).
What about the shipping details of Avene?
Avene offers free standard ground shipping on all their orders above $45. They ship their products within the 48 contiguous US states including Alaska and Hawaii.
I have some doubts and queries that need to be answered at the earliest. So where should I contact?
For all your doubts on Avene, you may call them at 1-844-41-Avene or sent an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All your doubts and queries will be answered by their customer support.
Finally, anyone who spends time outdoors should use this Avene sunscreen lotion available online. Buy them! As you will never regret the purchase of this Avene sunscreen formula when you look at your skin…