If you recently had Gastric Bypass surgery, Sleeve Gastrectomy, an Adjustable Gastric Band surgery or any other type of weight loss surgery, then it’s often difficult to meet the daily nutrients need for your body. To help people with this problem, Bariatric Fusion has an amazing solution – Multivitamin Soft Chews which provides you with the daily vitamins. Read on to know all details of Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews Review, features, ingredients and more.
Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews
Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews are truly unique. These great tasting chews are available in 2 wonderful flavors – Mixed Berry and Tropical. A special bariatric team of professionals has designed this product using 19 essential Vitamins & Minerals that are vital for patients with weight loss surgery. Additionally, this unique formulation also contains the highest amounts of Calcium Citrate, Vitamin D3, B-Complex Vitamins, and Biotin while remaining 100% Sugar-Free.
These Mixed Berry and Tropical flavored soft chews slightly tastes like a fruit flavored candy and contain only 40 calories per serving and zero grams of sugar. You enjoy an easier way to get the nutrients your body needs. Moreover, these tasty chews backed by scientific formulation gives you confidence that you are taking a balanced blend of essential vitamins and minerals to keep you going strong. Considering to taste, consistency, and formulation, these are the best soft chews available on the market.
Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews – Features and Benefits
The Key Features these Multivitamin Soft Chews are
- Specifically designed to meet the needs of people who have had weight loss surgery
- These are the scientifically designed blend of 19 bio-available vitamins and minerals
- Tastes like a fruit flavored candy but are 100% sugar-free
- Contains Calcium Citrate
- 50% or more DV of other B-Complex Vitamins
- Contains the highest amounts of Vitamin D3, Calcium, and all B-Complex vitamins, including Biotin
- Contains 280mcg of Vitamin B12
- This potent formula is easy to take and Easy to digest
- It comes in a great 2 flavors – tropical and mixed berry
- For your convenience, while traveling, each chew comes wrapped separately
- Each bag contains 90 Soft Chews
- Priced around $23
- This potent formula is easy to take and gets easily absorb in your body.
- These soft chews are an excellent choice for people dealing with mal-absorption issues or who have trouble swallowing tablets or capsules.
Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews – Ingredients and Nutrition Facts
The following is the list of ingredients and their supplement facts –
- Serving Size: 3 chews
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1g
- Sodium 10mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 0g
- Vitamin B1 6mg
- Vitamin B2 850mcg
- Protein 1g
- Vitamin A 3750IU
- Vitamin C 90mg
- Calcium 600mg
- Vitamin D3 1000IU
- Vitamin E 15IU
- Niacin 10mg
- Vitamin B6 1mg
- Folate 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 280mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 5mg
- Iodine 75mcg
- Magnesium 200mg
- Zinc 15mg
- Selenium 35mcg
- Chromium 60mcg
- Molybdenum 37.5mcg
This product contains a trivial amount of sugar.
Bariatric Fusion Multivitamin Soft Chews Mixed Berry Flavor – Maltitol syrup, isomalt, maltodextrin, natural flavors, palm oil, polydextrose, soy protein isolate, soy lecithin, malic acid, citric acid, glycerin, fruit and vegetable juice for color, sucralose, citrus bioflavonoid and sunflower oil
Bariatric Fusion Multivitamin Soft Chews Tropical Flavor – Maltitol syrup, isomalt, maltodextrin, natural flavors, palm oil, polydextrose, soy protein isolate, soy lecithin, citric acid, malic acid, glycerin, sucralose, citrus bioflavonoid, color from paprika and sunflower oil
Directions to Use
People with Gastric Bypass and Sleeve Gastrectomy should take 3 chews in the morning and 3 chews in the evening or as directed.
People with Adjustable Gastric Band should take 3 chews daily or as directed.
Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews – Customer Reviews
You will find mixed customer feedback for this product. It has received 3.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Some people say it is a great multivitamin option which tastes great and is easy to take. Some people even find it hard to resist. In contrast, some people complain about its awful taste and taking 6 per day is too much which makes pretty expensive. Some even say these soft chews are chalky, very hard to eat and swallow and have a terrible smell. Below are some of the real users’ feedbacks for your ready reference –
- Mmm0608 loves his tropical flavored vitamins. He says they are better than the hard ones you have to chew.
- Liz says these tropical Soft Chews actually taste pretty good, but they contain calories so beware before buying them.
- Sammy is impressed with her mixed berry chews because of its great taste and contains calcium as well.
- Anita says these are the worst with nasty taste, texture and hard.
- Cynthia says her tropical flavored vitamin left a terrible taste in mouth, making her feel sick after eating and ended up vomiting.
Bariatric Fusion Soft Chews – Conclusion
It is the best choice for people who have experienced weight loss surgery and wishes to meet daily vitamins needs. It is the blend of 19 crucial vitamins and minerals in a highly bio-available form and at an affordable price.Posted on