A back support belt can support the spine and keep it upright and healthy. Those with back problems can get relief from the pain of moving about. It manages the back and at the same time allows easy movements without being a hindrance.
People with an injured back can easily succumb to more injuries in the same areas even by carrying smaller weights. It can really make them ill-equipped to go about the daily routine. The back support belts such as the Bauerfeind Sacroloc back support are the healthy option to support the spine and lead a peaceful and almost normal life for them. In fact, it is specially made for those who might have the Sacroiliac joint syndrome and other back problems.
Features of Bauerfeind Sacroloc back brace
- Bauerfeind Sacroloc back brace is suitable for the prevention and relief from the sacroiliac joint syndrome, lower back pains, and the pelvic issues.
- The Bauerfeind Sacroloc back support has visco cushion pad that relieves the pressure and pain from the region. It also helps improve the blood circulation in the area that leads to the healing process.
- The support brace is adjustable to get the right kind of tension to it. There are straps built-in that can be used to adjust the tension
- The material of the Bauerfeind Sacroloc back support is a combo of knit and elastic fabric that is comfortable to the skin and for the kind of pressure to relieve the pressure on the joints.
- The material is breathable so you don’t feel the heat accumulation on the worn area. It is safe to wear over the skin and stays hidden under the clothes.
- The Bauerfeind Sacroloc back brace is made of washable material so one need not worry about the hygiene.
Using Bauerfeind Sacroloc back support
The Bauerfeind Sacroloc back support braces are available in 5 different sizes. The sizes are numbered from 1-5. They are different in the total circumference it can reach.
The size 1 is 70-85cm, size 2 is up to 100 cm, and size 3 is for the body circumference of 100-115 cm. size 4 and 5 are for the circumference of 115-130 and 130-145 cm respectively. One need to measure the waist circumference for the loose fit to get the correct size. Do not go for the tightest circumference.
The total width of the belt would be 7 inches on the back side and 3 ½ inches in the front.
Bauerfeind Sacroloc back support braces review
- Linda who suffers herniated disc could ride a horse after wearing this Bauerfeind Sacroloc back brace. It eases her pain and she is able to sleep or ride and practically do all the daily work with this on.
- Chantil comments that the braces would cause sores in the beginning and you must wear it only for short period of time initially. Once you are adjusted to it, extend the wearing period gradually to the entire day.
- Ruby got her back injured and found solace with the Sacroloc on her second attempt. But unlike others, the lower positioning of the brace does not sit well with her. It slips lower when she has to sit down for the gardening and other work.
Bauerfeind Sacroloc back braces can provide support for the lower back when the issue is IS joints, myalgia, tendopathia, pelvic ring stability issues, structural disturbance in the lumbar region, etc. The wider use of the braces and the additional feature of the adjustable strap to keep it tight and closer to the body make it an excellent option to get relief.