Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm is a natural daily wear lip balm that has therapeutic properties. It makes a thin barrier on the lips for its protection and moistens it to prevent drying and chapping. The presence of essential oils makes the taste pleasant. You can use it for anyone in the family, from young to old. It contains no gluten and is completely vegan. Let’s find out more about this product.
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm ingredients, Benefits & Uses
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm Ingredients
- Shea butter can protect the lips from the cold and dry weather. It makes a protective barrier on the lips and locks the moisture in to avoid chapped lips. It can protect from environmental pollution and even cigarette smoke.
- Beeswax has the healing property that cures the chapped and bleeding lips. It soothes and relieves pain. Beeswax can hydrate the lips and soften it. It is also effective in protecting the lips from UV rays from the sun.
- Castor oil has higher fatty acids that help smoothen out the lips. It conditions the lips to moisturize and protect it. Regular use can relive the chapped lips completely.
- Sunflower oil can lock the moisture in to prevent lip drying.
- Cardamom seed oil has a sweet aroma and taste. This makes the other ingredients non-bothering, especially the castor oil that has a slightly bitter taste.
- Benzoin resin oil is moisturizing to the skin. It relaxes any irritation on the lips. It can balance the tridoshas in the skin.
- Vanilla extract can reduce inflammation, soothe the skin, promote wound healing and has antioxidants that protect the cells against free radicals.
- Ginger oil can reduce the pigmentation of the lips. It can soften the lips as well. It can prevent skin damage and speed up the healing as well.
- Clove oil is another of the essential oil that can reduce dark pigmentation on the lips.
- Cinnamon leaf oil can also reduce the pigmentation on the lips and makes it look fresh and healthy.
- Regular use of Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm can
- Relieve chapped lips
- Keep the lips moist and healthy
- Reduce dark pigmentation
- Avoids environmental and free radical damage to the lips
- Quickens the healing process
- Softens the lips and smoothen the texture
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm usage
The Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm is in an easy to apply tube. You can open the lid, twist the balm up and apply it on the lips as you regularly do for lipstick. You can apply the balm as often as you need.
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
It is only a natural lip balm with no chemicals or preservatives. It only gives you benefits for the lips and causes no side effects or adverse effects at all.
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm reviews & complaints
The Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm reviews say that it is just like any other lip balm. The plus point for this is that there are only natural ingredients. The lip balm tastes well and leaves a good taste in the lips.
There are no complaints about this product. It is a cheaper lip balm with no side effects.
Does Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm work?
Yes, Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm works well enough to get rid of chapped lips and darker lips. The natural agents are moisturizing to the lips and can also be a barrier against potential damages. The lip balm has got other ingredients that can taste like a peppy tea infusion as well.
Where to Buy Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm
You can buy Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm from several online stores like The Ayurveda Experience, Ajara Skin care, Pausitiveliving etc.
From The Ayurveda Experience you will get the individual pack as well as other skin care kit that contains other products as well. The package deal available is
Ajara Posh Pout Lip therapy collection has the products to maintain the healthy pout. It has a lip scrub, 3 lip balms, and lip butter.
- Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm in Amazon: Is not available
- Vanilla Chai Lip Balm in Costco: It is an online product that is not available in Costco
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm price
The 15 oz tube of Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm costs $4.
The Ajara Posh Pout lip therapy collection costs $40 which you can get at only $36 from The Ayurveda Experience.
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm FAQs
Can I get the Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm in WalMart?
NO, Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm is not available at WalMart, online or in a retail shop.
Is Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm safe?
Completely safe! Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm does not cause any skin irritation for anyone. It is safe for people with sensitive skin.
How long would it take for the Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm to show results?
Within a few applications, you can see that the lips are no longer dry. If you can use a lip scrub to remove the dead skin cells, you can get faster results. It is essential that you do not bite the lips or try removing the dry skin cells on your own. Use only a compatible lip scrub to do so. The dark pigmentation can go within a 2-3 weeks time.
Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm Discount, coupon codes and Promos
There are no Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm coupon codes and promos available. What you can do is to use The Ayurveda Experience coupon codes while purchasing from that store. Moreover, you really don’t need the promo codes to buy the Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm. This is a cheaper lip balm that does not cost much.
The Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm could taste like a masala tea owing to the presence of ginger and clove oil. These essential oils make the taste pleasant and can mask the bitter taste of the castor oil. This lip balm can stay longer on the lips and protect it by being a thin layer. The small stick is easy to carry inside the purse. If you need something essential in your purse other than the money, cards and key, it is the Ajara Vanilla Chai Lip Balm.