Welcome to Mitocore 120 Capsules! It’s true that our body cells and organ systems require an adequate supply of energy to function properly. The mitochondria are called as the powerhouse of the cell. It contains all the nutrients and enzymes that are essential for cellular energy metabolism. So, in order to increase the mitochondrial output, there must be ample fuel for preserving and increasing the energy reserves. Mitocore is a scientifically proven mix of nutrients to boost the cellular and mitochondrial energy production. Further, read on to know more about Mitocore dietary supplement, Mitocore side effects, reviews, ingredients, dosage and much more…
- Benefits of Mitocore dietary supplement
- Mitocore ingredients
- Dosage of Mitocore 120
- Mitocore side effects
- Mitocore Precautions
- Customer reviews on Mitocore
- Where to buy Mitocore?
- Mitocore – Discount, coupon and promo offers
- Frequently asked questions
Mitocore capsule is a unique blend of nutrients specially formulated to boost mitochondrial energy production, support detoxification, maximize antioxidant capacity and enhance the immune response. It includes powerful ingredients like L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, N-acetyl cysteine along with the key micronutrients and phytonutrients to shelter the mitochondria and continually resume the cycle of energy production.
Benefits of Mitocore dietary supplement
- Mitocore 120 Capsules recharges the cellular energy production.
- Helpful at supporting the immune function.
- Equally, increases the antioxidant protection.
- Supports detoxification Capacity.
- Supplies key micronutrients to optimize the daily nutritional intake.
- Serving size – 4 capsules
- Servings per container – 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (As Natural Beta Carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid USP)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (from Thiamine Hydrochloride USP)||15 mg||1,000%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 USP)||15 mg||882%|
|Niacin (As Niacinamide USP)||15 mg||75%|
|Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride USP)||15 mg||750%|
|Folate (As Quatrefolic (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin||250 mcg||4,167%|
|Pantothenic Acid (As D-Calcium Pantothenate USP)||15 mg||150%|
|Calcium (As Calcium Citrate USP)||75 mg||8%|
|Iodine (From Potassium Iodide)||37 mcg||25%|
|Magnesium (As DiMagnesium Malate)||75 mg||19%|
|Zinc (As TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||5 mg||33%|
|Selenium (As Selenium Glycinate Complex)||75 mcg||107%|
|Manganese (As TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (As O-Polynicotinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Potassium (As Potassium Citrate USP)||30 mg||<1%|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP||600 mg||*|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride||500 mg||*|
|Malic Acid (As DiMagnesium Malate)||215 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Mixed Tocopherols||50 mg||*|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 45% EGCg (Epigallocetechin gallate))||45 mg||*|
|Broccoli Seed Extract (SGS) (Standardized to contain 13% Sulforaphane Glucosamine)||40 mg||*|
|Choline (As Choline Bitartrate)||15 mg||*|
|Inositol NF||15 mg||*|
|Trans-Resveratrol (From Polygonum cuspidatum)||10 mg||*|
Other ingredients – Natural vegetable capsules‚ ascorbyl palmitate‚ magnesium stearate‚ magnesium silicate‚ and silicon dioxide.
Note – It is free from allergens like gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – This amino acid plays an important role in energy production. It works by increasing the flow of free fatty acids (the fuel source of mitochondria). Equally, it is worth at delivering the important nutrients, helps in detoxification and antioxidant capacity.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) – NAC is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and enhances liver detoxification. It is known to heighten the production of glutathione (an essential antioxidant) found in the body. In addition, glutathione encourages the immune system by activating T-cells, helping to support the immune balance.
- Green tea polyphenols – Contains significant probiotic-antioxidant and immune supporting properties. The hydroxyl group of green tea polyphenols supports antioxidant activity by forming complexes with free radicals. Besides, Green tea polyphenols are also helpful at stimulating the activity of liver detoxification enzymes and in promoting the detoxification of harmful chemicals.
- Micronutrients (vitamin B6, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin D) – Plays a vital role in immune health.
- Alpha lipoic acid – This is a potent antioxidant and plays an important role in recharging other antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, CoQ10, and glutathione. Equally, plays a key role in the detoxification process.
- Resveratrol – This is a polyphenol molecule seen in many plant species (including grapes, cranberries and in wine. It works as an antioxidant that is helpful in protecting the plants from bacteria, fungi, and radiation.
- Broccoli seed extract – The seed extract includes a high amount of glucoraphanin (a compound precursor to sulphoraphane). This sulphoraphane is a potent antioxidant in the body. It helps in maintaining immune response and detoxification.
Mitocore Dietary Supplement dosage
It is recommended to have 2-4 capsules per day or as advised by your health expert.
Mitocore side effects
There are no side effects, yet reported for this product. Equally, all the ingredients used are natural and are well known for promoting optimal cellular energy production.
Note – The product contains a desiccant. So, for best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all the contents are consumed. Remember, do not eat the desiccant.
- Consult your health expert before having this product, in the case of pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the neck seal or inner-seal is missing.
- Immediately stop the consumption of this product and seek a medical help, in the case of negative reactions.
Mitocore Dietary Supplement reviews
Overall, this Mitocore dietary supplement has been rated 4.7 stars out of 5 from its regular users. Moreover, all the customers are satisfied and it has given efficient results for them. Further, mentioned here are some honest customer reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at some…
- “Mitocore capsule is a good daily vitamin. I take two with breakfast and two with lunch. Quite satisfied with the results, thus I am planning to buy another bottle.”
- “The product was recommended to me by my functional medicine MD to raise the mitochondrial function. It seems to improve my energy. Love these Mitocore 120 Capsules!”
- “This is an excellent formula…”
- “Mitocore 120 gives me more energy and helps me concentrate.”
- “I think my husband is a different person when he takes this. It’s very powerful and gives a lot of energy.”
Where to buy Mitocore?
The product is available for sale at pureformulas.com and at amazon. But, currently, the product is unavailable at amazon.com. Further, you may check these sites for more details.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Pure Formulas offers free shipping on all the products ordered from their site. Besides, other major offers include – $5 off on orders over $50, $10 off on orders over $100, free $10 gift card on orders over $75. Equally, one may also log in with their email ID for receiving all the latest updates and deals.
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to take this supplement, if I am allergic to certain ingredients used in this formula?
No, it would be best to consult a healthcare expert before having this supplement (especially for persons who are sensitive to specific ingredients).
Can I get the email address of Pure Formulas?
Ya sure, their email address is email@example.com.
What are the working hours of Pure Formulas?
The working hours are from Monday to Friday 9 am to 7 pm EST.