The Organic Vata Churna is a gourmet seasoning that can improve the health. According to Ayurveda, we all have 3 energies that balance the health- vata, pitta, and kapha. If any of these is disorder we end up enhancing disorders and diseases. The Vata energy reflects the elements or air and space or the energy of movement.
It improves digestion and takes part in the other activities as well. This is easy to use a seasoning that you can simply add to your food daily. It can not only affect the digestion but also has calming effects on the mind.
Organic Vata Churna Ingredients, Benefits & Uses
Organic Vata Churna is a mix of some spices that are known to improve digestion. They add the sweet, sour and salty tastes that have dramatic effects on the body functions. There are 7 ingredients in this seasoning mix.
- Organic cumin is effective for balancing all the three doshas. It helps with digestion and the elimination of toxins. It initiates the flushing of the toxins. Cumin can heat up the body that keeps the body warmer; reduce chances of allergies and respiratory congestion. It has diuretic effects to remove the water weight. It has blood cleansing properties. It can revitalize the skin and stimulate the metabolism as well as blood flow. It relaxes the muscles that reduce cramps as well.
- Organic ginger is heat generating and can loosen the mucus. It opens the blood vessels for better blood flow. It stimulates digestion and the production of digestive juices.Organic ginger awakens the taste buds. It relieves gas and bloating in the gut. It can settle the upset stomach as well. Organic ginger increases the motility of the gastrointestinal tract to relieve constipation. It is anti-inflammatory that relieves pain. It also has antibacterial effects and can improve immunity.
- Organic fenugreek enhances digestion and eases the stomach disorders. It can reduce serum glucose level and help to control blood sugar. It can improve bowel movements.
- Organic turmeric balances vata with its bitter taste. It supports the detoxification of the liver. Helps body with the response to allergens. It improves digestion and immunity. It purifies the blood for the healthy cardiovascular system. Organic turmeric has anti-inflammatory property reduce the infections and pain. It can be a decongestant and can ease coughing.
- Organic sugarcane has a low glycemic index and can keep up the metabolism. It is rich in other nutrients as well.
- Organic ajowan is a natural cleanser for the body. It stimulates hunger and digestion. It relieves gas and other discomforts in the stomach. Organic ajowan can aid in the respiratory system and aids the kidneys in removing the wastes. It naturally increases the bile production so you can have it with any of the hard to digest foods.
- Himalayan salt adds the saltiness against the vata dosha. It has positive effects on thyroids and adrenals. It can help regulate the hormones and improve metabolism. Himalayan salt is good for nervous system and heart. It acts as a natural detoxifier and contains many nutrients as well.
- Have adaptogenic effects to reduce stress levels
- Can calm the nerves
- Remove toxins
- Improves nervous system functioning
- Aids in digestion and increases nutrient absorption
- Relieves gas, bloating, constipation and cramps in abdomen
- Improve strength and helps with the rejuvenation of the body
Organic Vata Churna Usage
Organic Vata Churna is in powdered form that you can easily add in any of the food. You can add it to the dishes when you are cooking. It makes an excellent sprinkle over the food. You can add it to the salad. You can mix a little of the powder with some oil to make salad dressing. The Organic Vata Churna itself is a mix of spices and salt that you do not need other seasonings when using for salads.
The Organic Vata Churna is healthy enough that you can use it with every meal of the day and use it every day.
Organic Vata Churna Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
Organic Vata Churna is nothing but a mix of spices. It simply goes into the food and you can have it just like you would add some table salt or pepper in the food.
It causes no side effects or other adverse reactions unless you are adding too much of it in the food. It is one of the best ways to spice up your food and have some real spice with the health.
Organic Vata Churna Reviews & Complaints
The Organic Vata Churna reviews say that this is one strong spice mix. You just need a small amount of spice up the food especially when you are adding it to the cooked food.
The versatility in its use is incredible. You can use it for cooking, frying or even grilling the food items.
Some users feel that the use of sugarcane has made it to taste too sweet for their taste. There also are those who did not like the taste of this spice much. Other than that, there are no complaints about this product.
Organic Vata Churna Testimonials
- Mimi- “I just love the taste of this spice mix. It makes the food delicious. It works fine as sprinkles on veggies. I add it in the soups also. It has the just-right taste of salt and sweet.”
- Nelson- “I have pitta dosha and the spices that I can use are limited. This spice mix has helped me with my problem. I use it for almost everything. It is simply delicious.”
- Lori- “I use this spice mix with some olive oil for the chicken grilling. It is outstanding! I am all ready to experiment it with other veggies and proteins.”
- Nancy- “I enjoy the exotic taste of these spices. I get benefits with my improved immunity and digestion. This spice is great!”
- Jess- “After adding it with my meals, there is a substantial improvement in my digestion. I feel better, both physically and emotionally every day that I use this spice. “
- Melissa- “It makes a good seasoning for the foods. It is just right and is not overpowering. I use it with all the foods. It is delicious and is rightly balancing my vata.”
Organic Vata Churna Results
The results you can expect after using Organic Vata Churna are,
- Improved digestion with lesser digestive disorders like gas, bloating, indigestion, stomach pain, nausea, upset stomach etc.
- Increase in metabolism that helps you shed some weight
- The diuretic effects eliminate excess water from the body that also leads to some weight loss
- It has calming effects on the nerves and regulates it normal functionalities
Where To Buy Organic Vata Churna
You can buy Organic Vata Churna from The Ayurveda Experience and from a few other Ayurvedic online stores.
You can also get it from the manufacturers Maharishi Ayurveda as well.
- Organic Vata Churna in Amazon: You can get it also from Amazon.
- Vata Churna in Costco: The VPK Organic Vata Churna is an online-only product that you cannot find in Costco.
- Organic Vata Churna in WalMart: the Organic Vata Churna is not available at WalMart.
Organic Vata Churna Price
The Organic Vata Churna spice mix is available in small containers of 100 gm. A single bottle costs $11.95 from The Ayurveda Experience.
In Amazon, you get a better deal of $9.95. The price would also vary from the other online stores.
There are no larger packs available for Organic Vata Churna.
Organic Vata Churna Discount, Coupon Codes & Promos
Unfortunately, there are no coupon codes or promo codes available for Organic Vata Churna. You might be able to use The Ayurveda Experience coupons in case you are purchasing it from that store.
Organic Vata Churna FAQs
Is Organic Vata Churna or powder safe?
Yes, it is as safe as you add the pepper to the food. It does not contain any kind of chemical in it. There are no preservatives as well. Even the spices used for this preparation are organic that are grown without using chemicals.
Does Organic Vata Churna work?
The Organic Vata Churna is a spice mix that has the heat generating ability. It increases the body temperature that enhances the metabolism and digestion. The digestion improving ingredients increases the production of digestive juices including bile.
Although there is sugar cane added here, it does not have a high glycemic index and does not affect the weight concerns. It is calming for the nerves and makes an excellent remedy for anxiety and upset stomach. It can reduce the muscle spasms and ease the pain.
In short, the Organic Vata Churna works on multiple levels to balance the vata dosha in people. Since this is a heat generating spice mix, it may not be a good choice for the summer season.
Does it contain caffeine?
No, Organic Vata Churna is free of caffeine or any other additives or fillers.
Spices are not just for adding flavor to the food. They have some medical and therapeutic properties as well. Ayurveda works on this therapeutic effects of the foods, spices, and herbs. It says that adding this simple spice mix in the food would eliminate one of the doshas of our bodies. Apart from the Organic Vata Churna there also are other churnas or spice mixes that can relieve the Pitta dosha as well as the Kapha doshas.