If you are a health conscious person who loves coconuts, then C2O Coconut Chips may be one of the best snacking for you. This is because these coconut chips are baked and not fried, making it healthy option. Read on to know about the C2O Baked Coconut Chips Review, features, ingredients and more.
C2O Coconut Chips content is from young green coconuts from the inland soils of Thailand which are naturally sweeter than coastal coconuts. These chips are the perfect harmony between salt, sweetness, nutrition and flavor for the ideal snack on any day. Hence, these crunchy pieces of baked coconut flesh will surely make your day.
Features Of Baked C2O Coconut Chips
- It contains 100% all natural and no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives
- Made from whole coconut pulp, cane sugar and sea salt – and nothing else
- Baked, not Fried, for naturally healthy pure coconut taste
- No cholesterol
- No Trans Fats
- Non-GMO and gluten-free
- Crunchy pieces of baked coconut flesh has blend of salty, sweet coconut flavor
- It comes in a resealable package to keep chips fresh
- 1.4oz. (40g) of chips price for nearly $2.4
- About 110 calories per serving
C2O Coconut Chips Ingredients
C2O Coconut baked Chips contains only Coconut pulp, cane sugar and sea salt and no other ingredient
- Serving size ½ bag (20g) and Serving per container 2
- Calories 110
- Calories from fat 80
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Trans Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 130 mg
- Potassium 85mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Soluble fiber 0g
- Insoluble fiber 2g
- Sugars 7 g
- Iron 2%
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- Calories per gram Fat 9, Carbohydrate 4 and Protein 4
Where to Buy?
C2O Coconut Chips Baked is easily available online from known retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Wal-Mart, and more. However, if you buy from hihealth.com, you can avail benefits such as earn reward points, reasonable price, fast and free shipping plus more.
C2O Coconut Chips Baked Customer Reviews
- C2O Coconut Chips Baked has received impressive customer feedbacks. From its many positive customer reviews, it has received 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. People likes it salty, sweet and amazing taste and texture. However, few customer complain about its high cost.
- A friend introduced these chips to Amber while camping and she loved them so much that she is totally hooked. She says it has salty and sweet taste plus amazing texture which restricts you from eating the whole bag at a time.
- Prowe for trying just bought one bag of these and loved them so much that he bought an entire 12 pack online. He says they fill you yet don’t make you feel heavy in the stomach.
- RHart says these have great taste but is an expensive snack.
C2O Coconut Chips Baked is not fried, contains all natural ingredients and has no Trans fat. Hence, it is must try for health concern coconut lovers.