Biogetica Freedom Kit with Vitiligease Formula – Remedy for Vitiligo
Vitiligo is a kind of autoimmune disease, the herbal selected are relevant to reduce the immune response and save the skin tissues and pigments from destruction. Buy Biogetica Freedom Kit with Vitiligease Formula.
Buy Callumae For Vitiligo
Callumae is a natural remedy for Vitiligo, a pigment disorder of the skin. It shows white patches or spots on the skin surface. Callumae provides many vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts that collectively restore the lost pigments in the skin and make it even toned.
Sisquoc Healthcare offers free shipping on Funginix anywhere in the US. The company also ships internationally thus assisting many users to purchase Funginix at cheap price online. Keep reading to know the ingredients, benefits, and other features.
Callumae is made by the manufacturer, Progressive Health that makes many natural remedies for many other health conditions also. The natural physicians carefully formulate each product by selecting the most effective ingredients that can bring down the uncomfortable health condition.
Natural remedy for Vitiligo – Callumae
Callumae, the natural remedy for Vitiligo is found to be highly effective in at least reducing the symptoms. Callumae provides many vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts that collectively restore the lost pigments in the skin and make it even toned.
What is Vitiligo?
It is the appearance of white patches on the skin where the skin pigment is lost. These white areas are where the skin pigment melanocytes are destroyed. These melanocytes produce the pigment melanin which provides color to the skin. It affects any part of the body and may be small or grow wider as time passes. Such patches are readily noticed in dark skinned people and for those with whiter skin tone; it becomes visible when they have tan.
Causes Of Vitiligo
- There is no specific reason why anyone would suffer Vitiligo. It can happen to anyone of any age, regardless of his/her race. It is more of a genetic condition which seems to be pass on from generation to generation.
- The other reason being other health conditions or diseases that are leading to Vitiligo are, baldness, hyperthyroidism, pernicious anemia, IBD, psoriasis, diabetes etc.
- There is also an autoimmune aspect to this condition, where the immune system attacks the melanin producing cells. The abnormal melanocytes are also part of Vitiligo.
- Sometimes the oxidative stress can also destroy the concerned cells and tissues.
- A nerve injury also can destroy the melanin producing cells which is also revertible.
Types of Vitiligo
Vitilago is classified according to the pattern and their locations. According location it can be focal if only seen in one particular area, segmental when it is a thyroid disorder, mucosal when the mucous membrane is affected, acrofacial when seen in face and jaw, vulgaris when appear random, mixed when both the cases are seen together, universal when it affects the whole body.
According to the color, the Vitiligo is trichrome. If there are three color patches of brown, tan and white, quadrichrome or pentachrome when there is an additional 4th or 5th color of dark brown as well and blue vitiligo when the patches are bluish owing to the inflammation under the skin.
As for the traditional treatment methods, the usual methods are covering up the white patches with camouflaging skin, reversing the changes in the skin with medications, complete depigmentation of the skin to match the patchy areas, or protecting the pale skin from any sun damage so that it does not stand out easily.
But these methods have side effects, like itchy skin, dry skin, and light sensitivity. Whereas in Callumae, these side effects are not present and also brings the results naturally.
Callumae Ingredients : Callumae Skin Pigmentation Support Ingredients
- Picrorhiza kurroa is a traditional medicine used for immune dysfunction. It can assist in digestion and absorb all necessary nutrients from the food. It also posses anti-inflammatory property that reduce the inflammation of the melanocytes.
- Ginkgo biloba in Callumae is effective to reduce the oxidative stress that leads to Vitiligo. This herb has both anti-inflammatory and immune-modulatory effects that can act in two ways to reduce the Vitiligo symptoms and reverse the effects. It can assist in repigmentation of the skin and also stop the depigmentation process.
- L-Phenylalanine works wonders in the treatment of Vitiligo, especially when you combine it with light therapy. Research shows that over 75% of people have found positive results when Khella encapsulated with L-Phenylalanine in combination with light therapy is best. It is highly effective for milder cases of Vitiligo and that on the children.
Additional key ingredients
- Lipoic acid is a fat soluble antioxidant which protects the tissues from oxidative stress. It reduces the spread of Vitiligo and also improve the cell’s response t the free radicals.
- Vitamin B6 in Callumae forms a protective layer over the skin and saves it from damage. Increased levels of homocysteine often lead to depigmentation of the skin in the areas. Vitamin B6 can reduce the homocysteine levels naturally.
- Vitamin B12 is found to have reduced the depigmentation in the skin. The same when in combination with light therapy has faster results. The presence of folic acid is a boost to the same effects.
- Folic acid is assisting the vitamins to achieve the goal of reduced depigmentation and to speed up the process of recovery from the damage done. Folic acid can act faster when there are the vitamins B6 and B12 present.
Each capsule of Callumae also contains, rice powder, and magnesium stearate. The capsules are lade with vegetable hypromellose and is safe for all.
Callumae usage directions
Callumae is safe for daily use. Take one capsule of Callumae in the morning and one in the evening with some amount of water. Continue the same dose of Callumae for at least 45-60 days for best results.
Care must be taken, that there are no over dose. Callumae the natural remedy for vitiligo takes it time to get to work, so taking more number of capsules will not help speed up the response but will only cause trouble.
One bottle of Callumae contains 30 capsules that last for 15 days of normal dose. There are offers or deals available that lets you have more number of Callumae supply at an economical rate.
Callumae Side Effects and Drug Interactions
So far there are no side effects reported after using Callumae. But there are many drug interactions because of the many ingredients used in this natural remedy. The major drug interacting ingredients are Picrorhiza, Ginkgo biloba, Khella, L-phenylalanine, alpha- lipoic acid, vitamin B6 and B12, and folic acid. Al these ingredients have moderate interaction with certain types of drugs. People who take any of these medications may want to avoid the use of Callumae. In most cases, Callumae reduce the effect of the drug concerned and does the reverse effect of the intended.
- Picrorhiza in Callumae is known for its immune boosting effects. The same when used with an immune-suppressing drug will have a clash with Callumae and reduce the effect of the drug.
- Ginkgo biloba is a major issue. Callumae has got many interactive and counteractive effects on many types of drugs. It can reduce the effects of HIV medicine. With ibuprofen, Ginkgo biloba increases the risk of bleeding as both are blood thinners. It also reduces the effects of other anti-coagulant drugs as well. The same herb can increase the speed at which liver remove the drugs from the body and reduce its effects. Penicillin, antidepressants, anesthetics etc when combined with Ginkgo biloba can cause seizures. The effect of Ginkgo biloba with brain balancing chemicals can lead to coma. The use of this herb with blood pressure controlling medicine can cause a leap in the blood pressure.
- Khella in Callumae can reduce the effects of heart rate reducing medicines. It can increase the work load of liver so should use its use along with other hepatotoxic drugs. This herb can increase the sensitivity of the skin to light so using it along with photo-sensitizing drugs can cause skin burns.
Few more side effects noticed
- L-Phenylalanine has drug interactions with anti-depressants, muscle relaxants, drugs for Parkinson’s disease, and worsens the side effects of anti-psychotic drugs as well.
The alpha lipoic acid has drug interactions with diabetic medicines, and reduces the blood sugar level drastically. It can reduce the thyroid hormone level, so care must be taken when it is being used with hyperthyroid medications.
- The vitamin B6 reduces the effects of anti-seizure medication, so never combine Callumae with that kind of drugs. It can breakdown some other drugs and reduce its effects as well as increase the photosensitivity of the skin.
- The drug that reduces the new white blood cells can reduce the effects of Vitamin B12 in Callumae. Potassium supplements also have the same effect.
- Folic acid in Callumae can reduce the effects of anti-seizure medicines and gastrointestinal drugs. It also reduces the effects of anti-malarial drugs as well.
The Verdict – Why buy Callumae Vitiligo Skin Pigmentation Support?
Callumae, the natural remedy for Vitiligo is found to be highly effective in at least reducing the symptoms. It can completely cure the milder cases of Vitiligo. At the same time, the main drawback of this product is its high price. One bottle will last for only half a month at the price it is available. This makes it difficult for people to invest in the same. Another problem is its interaction with a wider range of drugs. It is difficult to make it acceptable fro everyone as there are many drugs, some common as well, that has the problematic interaction with Callumae.
The final verdict is, if you suffer from only Vitiligo and wants to get rid of it as early as possible, try Callumae, as per the directions, also make sure to expose yourself to natural light therapy of morning or evening light.
If you are planning to buy Callumae for Vitiligo and skin pigmentation support, then go through the following sections side effects, reviews etc. that will give you a clear perspective of how the product has worked on people and how it will work for you.
Callumae for Vitiligo – Side effects
The product – Callumae as a whole does not promote any side effects but individual ingredients such as Ginkgo biloba can trigger mild effects. This is however possible if it interacts with any other medicine prescribed by your doctor.
However, currently there have been no reports of any Callumae side effects. But to be on the safe side it is best recommended to consult your medical practitioner before taking on this medicine. You can read all about potential drug interactions in the progressive health product page – http://www.progressivehealth.com/callumae-interactions.htm.
Callumae Reviews : Callumae Vitiligo Reviews
Callumae from Progressive Health is a health supplement that contains nutrients that can help you to get through vitiligo. Though the product cures vitiligo at a slow pace, the results speed up once you mix light therapy or any current treatment with regular intake of Callumae. The product has been manufactured to help your body to get the nutrients which is usually lacked in our daily lives.
Another thing to note is the fact that Callumae can help the skin cells during light therapy. Many clinical trials have been conducted that show that vital vitamins deficiency is commonly seen in people with vitiligo conditions. Vital vitamins such as B12, B6, folic acid are necessary for skin pigmentation, nervous system function, building energy etc.
It can boost the sensitivity of melanocytes thereby triggering re-pigmentation of skin in sunlight. Callumae works as a motivator to your current everyday treatment and therapies thereby completing your body of all the necessary nutrients essential for a healthy skin.
Con side of Callumae reviews
Though there have been few Callumae reviews, they have been satisfactory and many people have benefited from the product. None of the users reported any side effects.
However on the down side, the price of the product Callumae is a bit expensive especially when for a bottle that contains only 30 capsules. Another con factor is Callumae takes its own time in healing at least 2-3 months which might put pressure if you are living on a budget. So if you are expecting quick results, you have to wait for it good.
Many people use the formula with their ongoing treatments for quicker results. If you are not currently under any medication, then Callumae can take quite some months to eradicate the white patches.
Pros and Cons of Callumae
Pros – Callumae
- A complete herbal and natural product
- Callumae has been made in an FDA registered facility that has a wide area of more than 60,000 sq. ft.
- Abides by GMP regulations
- Practices excellent Quality Control
- Can cures skin pigmentation with/without conventional treatments
- Promotes essential vitamins that are necessary for re-pigmentation of skin
- Global shipping
- FREE DELIVERY when order more than 2 bottles of Callumae
- Callumae has been vastly studied
- Individual contents have been researched upon by a panel of doctors, pharmacists etc.
- 180 day Money back guarantee
Cons – Callumae
- When used solely (without any conventional treatment) can take time to display results
- Herbal ingredients of Callumae can trigger potential side effects when combined with other drug medications
- Less user reviews from people which makes it hard to decide how exactly the product will work for you
Is Callumae available in India ?
No, but since Progressive Health ships worldwide you can order online and they will ship the product directly at your doorstep no matter where you reside.
Are all the Callumae ingredients safe?
All the ingredients of Callumae have been very well researched upon and are safe to use. However if you are taking any medication, the individual ingredients of Callumae might interact which is why it is recommended to consult your medical practitioner before ingesting this medicine.
How does Callumae work?
Callumae supplies your body with necessary vitamins that are often noticed in people suffering from Vitiligo. The wholesome herbs such as khella, ginkgo biloba help the users in repigmenting the skin, balance the immune disorders (which also causes vitiligo), promote nervous function and many more.
I think I might have vitiligo. Will the patches keep spreading?
Sadly, there are no ways to check if a depigmented area of your body can spread. While for some, vitiligo spreads almost immediately while for some it is progressive as in it takes some time to spread at other locations. However, in certain people, the depigmentation is stable and stays at the same area without spreading anywhere.
When will I see results?
It all comes down to your body, your lifestyle etc. The minimum period recommended is 45-60 days while for some it will work either slow or rapidly.
6 Natural remedies for Vitiligo
A very affordable remedy for vitiligo, the copper content of red clay is very effective in restoring pigmentation. Simply mix two tbsp of red clay with a tbsp of ginger juice. Rub the mixture over the affected area everyday. While ginger juice increases the blood flow, continuous remedy will restore your looks.
Turmeric is ablood purifier which can aid in restoring the pigmentation in the white patches. Take half kilo of raw turmeric and ginger into small pieces. Take juice of five lemons and mix all of the remedies together in a jar. Add salt as per your taste and shake vigorously. Take two teaspoons of the mix everyday before meals.
A small water plant, it is seen in lakes or ponds anywhere in the world. Such small petals comes with high amount of lignans which has the power to restore natural skin color. All you have to do is grind duckweed to a fine paste and mix it with a teaspoon of honey. Drink it twice a day after your meal to see effective results.
It is a good herb that can increase the blood circulation cutting off the chances of spreading vitiligo at other bodily areas. You can even make a paste of turmeric powder with mustard oil to the patches. Mustard oil contains powerful components that can revive melanin cells.
Goosefoot comes with various benefits both internally and externally. It is high in folic acid, vitamins and minerals not to mention protein. Make it a regular intake at-least for a year to restore your skin. You can even extract the juice of goosefoot leaves and apply it to the white patches 3 times a day.
Cut a piece of papaya fruit and rub on the affected area. When it dries, apply again. Make sure that juice penetrates to the skin. You can even consume papaya juice everyday. The papaya is best in rejuvenating the melanin cells which will give you visible effects.