CandiGone by Renew Life is a dietary supplement and 2-part intestinal cleansing system that contains vegetable capsules and a tincture (liquid). It is a broad-spectrum formula containing natural ingredients to deal with several types of yeast imbalance. Read on to know more.
- Product Description
- How Does It Work?
- Candigone How To Use
- Side Effects
- Diet Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions
CandiGone Product Description
CandiGone supplement is a two part cleansing program containing powerful antifungal and antibacterial herbs. It is a product for yeast infection that contains specially selective herbs and natural ingredients that focus on intestinal yeast like Candida for internal harmony. It is formulated to address body’s unique requirements to help you feel the best.
CandiGone advanced Candida cleansing system comes with natural herbal and mineral ingredients. It supports intestinal flora detoxification. CandiGone cleanse is to be taken in combination with your daily jobs.
It is a two part cleansing system that contains a powerful antifungal and antibacterial herbal formula. The product is comes in vegetable capsules. CandiGone II contains features in a liquid tincture.
Its a Powerful Yeast Cleansing Program with herbs and other natural ingredients to provide specific types of support. This assists the body with the cleansing of yeast. It promotes a healthy balance of intestinal flora in combination with the dietary recommendations.
CandiGone yeast cleanse is a broad formula, made to address different types of yeast imbalance. Its ingredients list defines uses for Intestinal and Urinary Tract Balance. Barberry, Cinnamon, Grapefruit, Clove, Garlic, Neem, Oregano, Olive and many more.
The product is a targeted 2-part cleansing program offering number of benefits such as:
- Promotes Intestinal Yeast balance
- Supports Urinary Tract Health
- Useful for up to 30 days
- Comes with quality, purity, and potency guaranteed through expiration
- Gluten free plus contains no binders and artificial ingredients
CandiGone How Does It Work?
CandiGone is created using a broad spectrum of antifungal, so that it can address several different types of yeast organisms. Yeast is a pleomorphic organism i.e. it can change form. Just like certain bacteria have been known to become antibiotic resistant, yeast can also become antifungal resistant. By using more than one type of antifungal, yeast is not expected to adapt.
It also contains antibacterial herbs. Whenever bad bacteria overgrow in the body, it produces an environment where Candida can thrive. By removing the bad bacteria, good bacteria (i.e. acidophilus) can thrive largely while decreasing the possibility of Candida re-infestation.
The product contains both antifungal and antibacterial herbs to cleanse intestine and help maintain urinary tract health.
- Uva Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos uva ursi) 20% arbutin
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 extract
- Caprylic Acid (magnesium caprylate)
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 4:1 extract
- Barberry Root (Barberis vulgaris) 6% alkaloids
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus paradisi) 4:1 extract
- Neem Leaf (Azadirachta indica) 5:1 extract
- Olive Leaf (Olea europa) 18% oleuropein
- Berberine Sulfate
- Other ingredients – Vegetable cellulose and vegetable capsule (hypromellose and water).
- Oregano Leaf (Oreganum vulgare)
- Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis)
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium)
- Pau D’Arco Root Bark (Tabebuia heptaphylla)
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamonium cassia)
- Clove Bud (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Peppermint Leaf (Menthe piperita)
- Other Ingredients – Filtered water and ethyl alcohol. Herb extract at a ratio of 1gm herb to 5ml water and alcohol. Percent Alcohol 45-55%.
It does not contain binders, fillers, wheat, soy, dairy, animal products, corn, yeast, gluten, rye, salt, sugar additives, or preservatives and artificial ingredients. There are no genetically modified ingredients and all ingredients are NON-GMO.
We recommend to strictly follow the instructions. CandiGone 1 and 2 should be taken together at the same time every day. Take CandiGone I with 8 ounces of purified water to assist with swallowing. Take CandiGone II tincture by mixing it with a small amount of purified water. Follow the dosage and directions as below
- CandiGone I – For the initial 3 days take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening every day. After 3 days, take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening daily. Also take part II at the same time each say.
- CandiGone II – For the initial 3 days take 10 drops of the tincture in the morning and 10 drops in the evening each day. After 3 days, take 20 drops in the morning and 20 drops in the evening daily. Please remember to take CandiGone I simultaneously.
For Best Results, take both CandiGone I and II on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before eating. And if you are taking other dietary supplements, then take them at another time during the day or take at least 30 minutes before or after taking it. If it upsets stomach, take it with meals.
A complete cleanse at half strength is 1 capsule (of CandiGone I) and 10 drops (of CandiGone II) twice daily. A complete cleanse at full strength is 2 capsules and 20 drops twice daily. One box will last for a 30-day cleanse program at half strength. You need at least two boxes of this product to complete a 30-day cleanse program at full strength.
CandiGone Side Effects
Some people may experience some side effects like abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, diarrhea or hypersensitivity while taking this product. These are some mild physical reactions that may occur due to dietary changes. If these side effects occur, reduce dosage by half or discontinue use. If it persists or worsens, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Do not use the product while nursing, pregnant or trying to conceive. It should not be used before consulting doctor if you had recent surgery or taking medication or have medical condition. Consult a doctor prior to use if you have diabetes or taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors. Do not take if you have gallstones or anemia before consulting with a health care practitioner. Discontinue use if adverse effects occur and contact your doctor immediately.
Note that this product is not for prolonged use. Do not exceed its recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. No refrigeration required.
CandiGone Diet Plan
Note that this is only a suggestion. The situation and diet needs may vary from person to person. By adhering to the below general cleansing diet suggestions, you may achieve improved results
CandiGone diet suggestions – Foods to Enjoy while Cleansing
- 8 to 10 glasses of purified water each day
- Fresh vegetables
- Green vegetable juices
- All fish except shellfish
- Free-range or organic chicken and turkey, eggs
- Lemons, limes, fresh cranberries, Granny Smith apples
- Well-cooked grains -brown or wild rice, millet, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, spelt
- Pasta made from any of the above recommended grains
- Beans and lentils
- Raw fermented foods
- Essential fatty acids – flax oil and olive oil
- Plain unsweetened yogurt
- Unsweetened soy, rice or almond milk
- Raw almonds and seeds, raw almond butter
- Herbal teas such as chamomile or peppermint
- Natural sweetener such as stevia
Diet Suggestions – Foods To Avoid While Cleansing
Sugar- sucrose, fructose, glucose, maltose, lactose, mannitol, sorbitol, maple syrup, galactose, brown, raw and date sugar, honey and artificial sweeteners
- Wheat and yeast
- Alcohol, soda, coffee, ciders
- Condiments, sauces and vinegar products (mayonnaise, catsup, MSG, pickles)
- Dried or candied fruits such as raisins or dates
- Processed fermented foods such as soy sauce
- Fruit juices
- Fruits, except those listed above
- Dairy and cheese
Advanced Cleanse System CandiGone Review
There are mixed CandiGone Renew Life Reviews. It has received 3.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Some people had experienced a great help from this product while some had literally no difference.
CandiGone testimonials (Positive) – One customer says as mentioned in its side effect he felt sick for the initial one week of starting CandiGone. But then it displayed noticeable difference and had really worked for him. Another user says, it worked better than other products and had helped clearing up her symptoms. She takes it before bed and it helped her sleep better. One customer said from day 2, he feels more energetic and his sugar cravings almost vanished. This is a very good cleansing program which had made him feel better and more alive after a year of suffering. Unlike Pau d’arco tea side effects noted by many, Candigone is safe for your health.
There are few negative Candigone reviews on side effects. People claim they experience horrible intestinal pains or stomach aches while taking CandidaGone. Some even mention to worsen their condition while others talk about the awful taste of tincture. Its strong Oregano taste is not suitable for all. One customer says this product made her candida symptoms really flare. She was on candida diet for a month and oral thrush and skin rashes returned after using this product. It gave her terrible breath and body odor. Another user said on day 2 it caused severe burning in stomach and discontinues use. One customer mentioned that he could take capsules as recommended but tincture tastes very horrible, making him feeling dizzy and sick.
To sum it up, customer testimonials are mixed. While it had worked for many, it did not work for some. I think its results vary from person to person.
Frequently Asked Questions
For what is CandiGone useful?
it is useful to eradicate yeast / Candida and microbial type organisms from the body.
In what sizes is CandiGone I and II offered?
CandiGone I contains 60 vegetable capsules and CandiGone II comes in 1fl. Oz. size.
How long can I take to cleanse my body?
The complete program may be repeated for up to 3 consecutive months.
Can I take other medications while I use this product?
it is a dietary supplement and not a medication. However, if you are taking other medications, it is suggested to consult your doctor before taking CandiGone.
How long before and after taking CandiGone should I wait to eat?
It is recommended to wait at least 30 minutes before eating, or take it at least 2 hours after a meal.
Are there any Candigone reviews for weight loss?
No, so far there have been no reports for weight loss on Candigone for people.
CandiGone is a powerful cleanser for yeast infection and other microbial organisms. This product initially causes some mild side effects but later on it proves to be great. Try it today to live a Candida free life.Posted on