Caya Diaphragm Gel
Caya diaphragm Gel uses 100% natural ingredients. All the ingredients are safe and do not cause any problems to the body. It does not cause any soreness or discomfort in your vaginal area. This lactic acid based gel lowers the ph level and inhibits the sperms movements. It also increases the viscosity of the vaginal fluids as it contains cellulose.
Caya Diaphragm Gel is a contraceptive gel that is a great addition to use along with silicone diaphragm and cervical caps. If you do not wish to use harmful contraceptives that add unwanted hormones to your body then this product is of great help. This lactic acid based gel helps to create a PH level that is not favorable for sperms thereby helping you in family planning and preventing sexually transmitted diseases.
Want to know more about the amazing contraceptive gel that works naturally without any side effects, stay tuned.
Features of Caya diaphragm gel
- Caya Diaphragm Gel is a lactic acid-based contraceptive gel that works perfectly with the recommended Caya Contoured Diaphragm and with other cervical caps
- This gel acts an additional barrier to prevent the sperms at the front of the cervix. The gel regulates the ph level at the cervix. When the vaginal fluid has a lower ph level then the sperms find it difficult to survive. Caya gel helps you to prevent unwanted pregnancy and other issues that affect the sexual health.
Why buy Caya contraceptive gel?
Caya gel is the best contraceptive gel and it does not use any sort of chemicals. It is free from nonoxynol-9, a spermicidal commonly used in most of the contraceptives. This chemical poses serious side effects to skin and can also make you susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases
Caya diaphragm gel ingredients effectiveness
Caya diaphragm Gel uses 100% natural ingredients. All the ingredients are safe and do not cause any problems to the body. It does not cause any soreness or discomfort in your vaginal area. This lactic acid based gel lowers the ph level and inhibits the sperms movements. It also increases the viscosity of the vaginal fluids as it contains cellulose. Both the lower ph level and viscosity inhibits the motility of the sperms. It does not kill the sperms just like other spermicidal do. This gel only hinders the motility and prevents the conception. This gel provides safety and it is proven in many clinical studies. However using it along with a barrier such as Caya diaphragm proves to be hundred percent effective. This water-soluble gel is safe and is best in comparison to other spermicides.
Caya gel – Best contraceptive gel in the market
- Uses 100% natural ingredients
- Comes with a free reusable applicator
- Does not contain chemicals like nonoxynol-9
- Health friendly and lactic acid based gel
- Contains cellulose that inhibits the motility of sperms
- Works great with most of the barrier contraceptives available in the market
Caya gel instructions for application
Take one teaspoon of Caya gel and apply on the cervical cup or diaphragm as well on the rim. Next, insert the cup or diaphragm into your vagina as per the instructions mentioned in the product. You also get an applicator with the Caya gel that you can use if you want to add additional gel into the diaphragm. The applicator is reusable and you can cleanse it using warm water every time before doing the application.
How to use the applicator and can I use the gel for a longer time?
Caya gel is applied to the contraceptive cap before insertion. However, in certain cases if you feel like applying use the applicator in the following cases: 1) when you have worn the cap for longer periods or hours before having sexual contact 2) or just before having sex. Make sure to wash the applicator with warm water before every use and keep it in a hygienic place.
Caya gel warning and precautions
Caya gel is a safe contraceptive, but it would be a great choice and a full proof solution if use with a contraceptive cervical cup. This contraceptive gel does not offer hundred percent protections against all sexually transmitted diseases. It is always best to use cervical cups or silicone diaphragm along with this gel.
Caya diaphragm gel reviews
Most of the users feel empowered using this gel and the majority of them use it along with the Caya contoured diaphragm. The general feedback is that this contraceptive gel is safe and a better option than birth control pills. Above all customers say that it is easy to use and they feel very comfortable.
- Sania “ I have used this Caya gel for almost a year now along with a silicone diaphragm. It is easy to apply and use only when needed. I had taken many birth control pills in the past and I regret a lot. They had filled my body with synthetic hormones and I had many adverse effects. I feel very positive and liberated with this gel contraceptive.
- LK “ I never wanted an implant in my body and I tried many methods. I bought the Caya cap and, trust me it is a long lasting thing. The Caya gel is an excellent layer or an addition to the physical barrier. You will not feel cold or sore when applying this gel and is a great remedy for inhibiting sperms.”
- Rosette “This gel is easy to use as most of the times I just apply it just before getting into the scene. I use the applicator and it is so helpful. You can apply a little more if you feel the need. I have never used any pill since months and am staying clean of unwanted pregnancies. Better than the pills that just pump in hormones and I highly recommend this product.
Caya contraceptive gel is a great product when it comes to using safer choices. You can steer clear off from unwanted pregnancies and lead a healthy sexual life. This gel is safe for the body and does not cause any side effects. This product is highly recommended.