PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus
This effective oral care toothpaste contains high fluoride to help increase the tooth’s resistance to acids from penetrating the tooth’s enamel. This toothpaste comes in a liquid gel formula that is useful for matchless remineralization of roots.
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Plus is one of the most advanced formulas for unsurpassed remineralization. It delivers four times the fluoride of over-the-counter toothpaste and rinses for unsurpassed cavity protection. Keep reading for the full product detail.
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus
This effective oral care toothpaste contains high fluoride to help increase the tooth’s resistance to acids from penetrating the tooth’s enamel. This toothpaste comes in a liquid gel formula that is useful for matchless remineralization of roots. Its mild cleaning system with low abrasions helps reduce white spot lesions on teeth. This prescription toothpaste is helpful for adults as well as children.
Colgate Prevident 5000 Enamel Protect Features
- It’s Colgate’s most advanced formula
- Comes in a unique liquid gel formula
- Uses FluoriGard Technology
- Contains sodium fluoride 1.1% as the active ingredient
- Available in two flavors – Spearmint and Fruitastic
- Size – 3.4 FL. oz. (100 mL) containers
- It does better remineralization after 10 days
- Unsurpassed remineralization after 20 days
- Mild cleaning system with low abrasion
- Helps reverse white spot lesions
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Plus Benefits
- It helps enable speedy fluoride dispersion than paste-form Rx fluoride
- It’s optimized fluoride delivery system produces a temporary shift in pH, resulting in an 86% improvement in fluoride uptake
- It is an ideal therapy for patients with high caries risk, crown and bridgework and orthodontic decalcification
Use it once per day in place of your regular toothpaste to help
- Reduce white spot lesions
- Sensitivity issues
- Prevent enamel loss
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Enamel Protect Ingredients
This self-topical neutral fluoride dentifrice contains 1.1% (w/w) sodium fluoride for use as dental caries preventive in adults and pediatric patients. It contains following ingredients
Active Ingredient – Sodium fluoride 1.1% (w/w)
Inactive Ingredients – fumaric acid, hydrated silica, mica, PEG-12, poloxamer 338, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, tricalcium phosphate, water, xanthan gum. This product also contains flavor, FD&C Blue No. 1 (Spearmint only), D&C Red No. 33 (Fruitastic only).
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus Indications And Usage
This dental caries preventive is for once a day self-applied topical use. This 1.1% sodium fluoride content toothpaste comes in a squeeze bottle that can easily apply onto a toothbrush. Use this prescription toothpaste only once in a day instead of your regular toothpaste or otherwise instructed by your dental professional. It is also useful in areas where you have fluoridated drinking water as topical fluoride cannot produce fluorosis.
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus Toothpaste Dosage And How to Apply
Follow these ideal instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional –
For adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of this toothpaste on a toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly once daily for a minimum of two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes after brushing. Pediatric patients, age 6-16, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Where To Buy Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus?
Buy PreviDent 5000 booster plus toothpaste online from medical supplies company or pharmacy such as colgateprofessional.com, mountainside-medical.com, eBay, CVS.com and more. Please note this product is available as prescription toothpaste.
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus Side Effects
There are rarely reported allergic reactions and other idiosyncrasies from using this product.
Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus Warnings
- Do not use in children under age 6 years unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Store at controlled room temperature, 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Patients under age 12 should use the product under supervision.
- Read the directions carefully before use.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children.
For stronger, whiter teeth and reduce pain, sensitivity and other issues, try Colgate PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus toothpaste. Moreover, it is reasonably price and have ample of benefits for you and your family. Buy one today and smile bright.