The extreme dry condition of the skin is long lasting. It can be caused by certain medications or simply by nature. This kind of dry skin would need something more than just the moisturizer. It needs an emollient that can deep condition the skin and that can also soothe the irritated skin. The Deb SBS 40 medicated skin cream is such an emollient that can deep penetrate the layers of skin and gets rid of the dry skin condition.
People, taking medications that cause the skin to lose its moisture and those suffering from diabetes can highly benefit from this medicated skin cream.
Benefits of Deb SBS 40 medicated skin cream
- The SBS 40 medicated skin cream can be used to soothe the dry and cracked skin. It helps relieve the skin irritation and also the scaling of the skin.
- Occupational dermatitis can be relieved with this medicated skin cream. This kind of dermatitis is often caused by the use of cosmetics, medications and other skin care products. The irritation caused by these reasons is soothed with the key ingredients in the deb SBS 40 medicated skin cream.
- It is not a skin barrier but gets penetrated deeper into the skin to condition it.
- It gets absorbed faster than other medicated creams.
- This is a nonsticky cream that can be used by anyone, regardless of where they work and what they are exposed to.
- It is compatible to be used with any kind of gloves to work.
- This skin cream prevents the extreme dryness of the skin.
- It can be used with latex or nitrile gloves without any kind of irritation.
- It is also suitable as an after-work cream to condition the skin.
SBS 40 medicated skin cream ingredients
The active ingredients in this medicated skin cream are allatonin, chloroxylenol and lanolin. They soothe the skin, rehydrate it, and lubricate it well enough to make it look healthy.
Using Deb SBS 40 medicated skin cream
SBS 40 medicated skin cream can be used on all parts of the body, including the face. Take a generous amount of the cream and massage it onto the skin in circular motion for the face, hands, and legs. Rub it down between the fingers as well as on the toes.
It is safe for diabetic patients to condition their skin and keep it healthy. People working exposed to chemicals should use this cream at the end of their working day without fail. It prevents the extreme dryness of the skin. Use it all over their exposed skin.
Remember that it is not a protective barrier that guards against the chemicals. It is meant to be used just to soothe and hydrate the skin.
SBS 40 medicated skin cream availability
This medicated skin cream is available for the domestic use and for the public places. It is available in packs of 30ml, 100ml, and even the larger cartridge of 1L. It is available as the single packs and also in larger packs with 6 or more packs inside.