Fallodox – Natural Fertility Remedy
Fallodox from Progressive Health is an effective endometriosis remedy. The powerful ingredients of Fallodox block the action of hormones that stimulate the abnormal increase in endometrial tissue. It also helps in decreasing the estrogen levels and maintaining a hormonal balance.
Fallodox Female Nutrient Support is a natural supplement that is proven to be effective in treating endometriosis. Being a natural supplement it is safe to use with relatively no or less side effects. Fallodox provides a relief to the symptoms of endometriosis too with treating the problems of infertility. The pains caused at the time of menstrual cycles like menstrual cramps gets relief from this natural remedy. It also helps in decreasing the estrogen levels and maintaining a hormonal balance.
Endometriosis is a condition that prevents females from getting pregnant. Some of the other causes may be PCOS, uterine fibroids and blocked tubes. Endometriosis is a serious condition that usually attacks the females in their reproductive years. This is turning out to be a common disease and also a common cause for the infertility problems in females. It leads to an abnormal growth of cells outside the uterus which is actually supposed to be inside the uterus.
Endometriosis causes infertility. The endometrial cells are usually found in the organs of the pelvis. The sufferer experience pain in the pelvic region and this can be considered as one of the symptom of Endometriosis.
But the exact cause of endometriosis is not known. Some studies show that it can be hereditary. This disorder in commonly found in women who are more infertile than those who are fertile.
- Difficult to get pregnant after continuous trying for a long time.
- Women tend to experience a pain in the pelvic or abdominal region when they are suffering from endometriosis.
- Women experience pain at the time of sex or menstrual bleeding.
- The level of bleeding increases.
- Sometimes you face stomach upsets and nausea.
There are also cases where some women showcase no symptoms. If you are trying to get pregnant for a long time, then you must definitely check if you are suffering from endometriosis. Through the ultrasound you can find out whether a cyst is formed in your ovary called the endometrioma. If you are diagnosed with endometriosis, then start treatment immediately if you want to get pregnant soon. Laparoscopy helps in diagnosing the disease better. A product for treating this disease manufactured by the Progressive health is the Fallodox Female Nutrient Support by Progressive Health.
Functions Of Fallodox
- Promote fertility – Infertility is the biggest issue faced by a women suffering from endometriosis and the Fallodox Female Nutrient Support by Progressive Health provides treatment in this field. Infertility is turning out to be a common issue among many couples in the world. The reason is varied and endometriosis is one among them. The Fallodox supplement contains key ingredients that benefit the most in treating endometriosis are used in it to give the best results. Not only of women’s even men’s fertility should be promoted for you to get pregnant. Apart from having medications, you must control your diet and quit smoking and drinking to make yourself more fertile.
- Boost immunity – It is very important to stimulate your immunity system as it is this system that makes sure that no external organisms enter your body and make you sick. Immunity system cleansing your body by getting rid of the toxins from your entire system. It keeps you away from infections and disorders. Fallodox is an effective natural remedy for boosting the immune system. The ingredients in Fallodox are also natural immunity herbs. Boosting your immunity system has an influence on infertility and endometriosis.
- Regulate menstrual cycles – The endometrial lining in the endometrial cavity of the uterus is responsible for the extra-uterine growth and this is the reason why some females experience an irregularity in their menstrual cycles. Absence of periods is also a dangerous sign and Fallodox helps in bringing back your menstrual cycle to normal, eliminates the problem of absence of periods, maintaining the regular blood discharge and making the duration of your periods in the right order. The level of estrogen and progesterone hormones is maintained well in order to provide for better regulation of the menstrual cycles.
Fallodox By Progressive Health
Progressive Health is a nutraceuticals that develops and manufactures natural and herbal remedies. The company was founded in the year 1997 and has been in the pharmaceutical industry since. The products of Progressive Health are safe to use and are of produced with the highest of qualities. It is manufactured in facilities that are GMP certifies and has an excellent pool of health professionals in their research, development and manufacturing department. The ingredients used are all herbal and natural and hence there are no fertility blend side effects reported so far.
Fallodox – The Ingredients
- Black Cohosh – The Fallodox Female Nutrient Support by Progressive Health contains 100 mg extract of the Black Cohosh also known as Cimicifuga Racemosa .it is one of the best ingredients to add in the Fallodox formula for treating endometriosis. It brings the infrequency and the absence of periods back to the schedule, it can help in relieving the pain caused at the time of menstruation, it can relief the contractions in the uterine which in turn reduces miscarriage, it relieves the irritation caused in the uterus and the pain in the ovary, proper blood flow is promoted to the pelvic area and all the other discomforts faced during the whole era of pregnancy is taken care of.
- Saw Palmetto – The Fallodox contains 285 mg of Saw Palmetto and 70 mg of the Saw Palmetto Extract in its solution. Saw Palmetto is also known as Serenoa Repens. The main benefits of this ingredient on the female body is increasing the DHT breakdown and inhibiting the production of DHT. It also helps in reducing 5 alpha-reductase activities. There is a chance of hair thinning at the time of pregnancy and this can be regained with the saw palmetto.
- Blessed Thistle – There is a reason why blessed thistle got its name as blessed as it is truly an herb with high medicinal value, especially for curing problems faced by females. Blessed Thistle is known as the Cnicus Benedictus and the Fallodox Female Nutrient Support by Progressive Health contains 20 mg of the this ingredient in its formula. It deals with the problems related to menstruation and infertility and is used in many medications dealing with these problems. It helps to maintain a balance of the hormonal levels and increase the supply of milk in breastfeeding mothers.
More herbal ingredients…
- Red Raspberry – Raspberry is a very sweet fruits and the leaf of this fruit plant gives excellent benefits for fertility issues. The Fallodox Female Nutrient Support by Progressive Health contains 20 mg of Red Raspberry or Rubus Strigosus in its formula. It helps in enhancing the performance of the uterus and the pelvis muscles at the time of labor and also soothes the body. Some women tend to face sleep disorders at the time of pregnancy and when red raspberry is added the Fallodox natural supplement it treats such disorders.
- Wild Yam – The root of Wild Yam or Dioscorea Villosa is used in the Fallodox Female Nutrient Support which includes 25 mg of this extract. This root is known to have high medicinal benefits and this is why is added to many homeopathic and herbal medications. This plant can produce progesterone that is good for increasing the fertility in women. The hormonal imbalances and the mood swings caused at the time of pregnancy also find relief from this ingredient.
- Dandelion – Both the leaf and root of Dandelion or Tarazacum Officinale has medicinal value. However in the Fallodox, only the leaf is used of quantity 100 mg. this plant is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and performs the function of cleansing the body and getting rid of toxins. It also helps in maintaining a proper hormonal balance and supports the functioning of the liver. The mucous membrane secretion is also stimulated and support is given for the healthy cervical mucus production.
Other ingredients of the Fallodox are
- Vegetarian Capsule known as Hypromellose
- Rice powder
- Magnesium Stearate
- Oat straw extract
- Chaste berry extract
- Dong Quai extract
- Red clover extract, and many more.
Fallodox – The Dosage
The daily dosage level is 2 capsules of the Fallodox Female Nutrient Support a day.
Fallodox Directions of Use
- Both the capsules should be taken at different timings. You can take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- Take the Fallodox Female Nutrient Support capsules with 8 ounces of water.
- Continue the dosage for 45 to 60 days for best results.
For all those women who suffer from endometriosis, Fallodox is an all-in one solution. Fallodox from Progressive Health promotes fertility, regulates menstrual cycles and boosts the immune system. Fallodox is an all natural comprehensive natural support developed for endometriosis symptoms. The active ingredients in Fallodox balance hormones, reduce inflammation, alleviate painful cramps and stabilize emotional symptoms during menstruation. Let us see some of the general product reviews about Fallodox.
- The active formula of Fallodox works to balance the hormones and reduce inflammation.
- Powerful ingredients block the action of hormones that stimulate the abnormal increase in endometrial tissue.
- Prevents you from infections and increases immunity.
- The formulation helps to reduce inflammation and can alleviate painful endometriosis symptoms.
- Promotes fertility and regulates menstrual cycles.
People who are allergic to vitex, palmetto and red raspberry may experience mild stomach upset as Fallodox contains these ingredients.
- People taking dong quai should limit prolonged exposure to sun due to its increased sensitivity to sunlight.
- Fallodox may also cause an allergic rash in certain people.
- Thos who are sensitive to daisy plant should use blessed thistle cautiously.
- Pregnant or lactating women should not take Fallodox unless you get the approval from your doctor.
What makes Fallodox so effective endometriosis remedy? – Pros explained
Fallodox from Progressive Health is an effective endometriosis remedy. Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of cells that form the lining of the uterine cavity. Endometriosis causes multiple symptoms that may vary from person to person. Common signs and symptoms of endometriosis include painful intercourse, terrible pain in the lower back, uterus, organs ans the pelvic cavity, nausea, vomiting and excessive bleeding, pain during urination and infertility. To get rid of these health conditions, Progressive Health has developed an all-natural formula that is clinically tested to ensure maximum results with minimal side effects.
It your uterus) grows outside the uterus causing severe pain. The powerful ingredients of Fallodox block the action of hormones that stimulate the abnormal increase in endometrial tissue.
Benefits of Natural Endometrial supplement
The formula contains olive leaf extract that has been reported to be useful as an antimicrobial and effective against bacteria that causes intestinal or respiratory tract infections. Another active ingredient is dandelion root that is an effective natural remedy for treating endometriosis. Dandellion is widely used as a natural cure for endometriosis. The supplement uses dandelion root for regulating the hormone levels in the body as it helps liver in breaking down the excess hormones that are responsible for the increasing growth of endometrial cells.
It comes with a blend of powerful natural ingredients that possess anti-inflammatory properties. The capsules help in boosting your immune system by helping to limit the zinc deficiencies. The product contain fatty acids that helps your body to build cells and produce necessary hormones.
Studies have shown that the ingredients in Fallodox are used for boosting fertility. They can increase the estrogen activity. Its antibacterial properties help to fight against bacteria causing infections.
Are there any side effects for Fallodox? – Cons explained
Although this natural support for endometriosis is safe to use, some people may experience a slight changes or symptoms after using Fallodox. Certain people might experience mild stomach upset when using Fallodox as it contains ingredients like saw palmetto, vitex and red raspberry.
Another ingredient of Fallodox is dong quai which should be taken cautiously. People taking dong quai should limit prolonbged exposure to sun due to its increased sensitivity to sunlight.
Every medicine might not work for everyone. For some, there are chances to see side effects. One such common side effect that may be seen in people who are allergic to dandelion root and fennel are skin rashes. This symptom is not seen in everyone, but in few cases, yes it is seen.
Pregnant women, nursing mothers and those who are taking medications for any other medical conditions should consult a medical practitioner before taking Fallodox.
Fallodox customer reviews
Although there is no cure for endometriosis, preventative measures like Fallodox has helped thousands of customers to get rid of this terrible situation. Let us see what the customers have to say about Fallodox:
Fallodox customer review 1 – Sharon Brown from Jamaica was diagnosed with endometriosis three years ago. She was having heavy bleeding, heavy cramps, constipation/diarrhea, nausea during her periods. She used to be hospitalized once in a week having checkups and changing birth control pills every few months. But when she came to know about Fallodox, she thought of giving a try. From the very first month of taking Fallodox she saw amazing improvement. Now its been 2 years and she says that the product has really worked well for her. She recommends the same formula to all women who are suffering from endometriosis. Now, she enjoys a pain free life with all the symptoms gone.
Fallodox customer review 2 – Ellen and Cory Combs said that Fallodox was an incredible product to get rid of endometriosis. She had a child and was looking for the second one. But when trying to get another child, she couldn’t conceive. She consulted with their doctor and was recommended to go for treatments. She was not willing to go for treatments and hence thought of giving a try for Fallodox. After using the product for 5-6 months, she was able to conceive again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fallodox a safe product to use?
Yes. Fallodox is developed and formulated by Progressive Health – one of the leaders in natural cures. All products of Progressive Health are manufactured under strict supervision and adheres to manufacturing practices.
What are the side effects of Fallodox?
Fallodox is a natural support for endometriosis. Fallodox is formulated under several clinical trials to ensure minimal side effects with maximum results. People who are sensitive to saw palmetto and red raspberry may experience mild stomach upset. Skin rashes are other side effects that are seen in people who are sensitive to dandelion root and fennel.
How does Fallodox work?
Endometriosis occurs only in menstruating women. No one knows the exact cause of this condition. A theory known as “The Transport Theory” suggests that endometrical tissue moves upward during menstruation instead of draining out of the body.
What are the additional benefits of using Fallodox supplements?
Fallodox capsule stabilizes the hormones, increases energy and alleviates painful cramps. It also helps to balance your emotions.
Does Fallodox promote fertility?
Yes, Fallodox is specifically designed to promote fertility by balancing the hormone levels, reducing stress and addressing nutritional deficiencies.
What are the signs and symptoms of endometriosis?
Terrible pain in the lower back, uterus, painful intercourse, nausea and vomiting, excessive bleeding and pain during urination, constipation or difficulty in passing stools during menses and infertility.
To place an order for the Fallodox, click on the following link: http://www.progressivehealth.com/catalog/natural-infertility-treatment/