Today, there are many online pet medication sites that are owned and operated by Pharmacists and not Veterinarians. Veterinarians owned sites are able to provide you the experience with the products and also pet health and care knowledge. VetapprovedRx was set up by a trusted Veterinarian Dr. Barry Miller, who himself owns and practices in a small animal hospital. All the products that VetapprovedRx sells online are sold in Dr. Miller’s veterinary clinic first to check its effectiveness and safety. Thus, you rest assured that your pet is getting the best tested effective medication from VetapprovedRx for any health conditions. Gastro intestinal problems are common in pet dogs and cats, so to help treat it, this site has a wide collection of products to cure different types of Gastro intestinal problems. Fast Balance GI Support for Cats and Dogs is one of these products that come in a convenient syringe form.
GI Support – Petwellbeing
Fast Balance GI Support Formula for Cats and Dogs is to assist pets with Digestive tract troubles. This product is recommended for loose stools and to support rapid gastrointestinal balance related with garbage gut, microflora imbalances, food sensitivities, age, stress, and traveling. It is packaged in an easy to calibrate oral syringe form. This product is available in three sizes such as 15 cc, 35cc and 60 cc.
GI Support Ingredients
Active Ingredients per 10 cc Serving of Fast Balance GI Support for cats are:
- Pantothenic Acid 10.5 mg
- Pyridoxine HCl Vitamin B6 2.5 mg
- Riboflavin Vitamin B2 1.0 mg
- Mixed Lactic Acid Bacteria 1.3 x 107 CFU
- Saccharomycee cerevisiae 3.4 x 106 CFU
- Bacillus subtilis 3.8 x 105 CFU
- Aspergillus oryzae 1.3 x 105 CFU
Inactive Ingredients in Fast Balance GI Support for cats are
Carrageenan, dried apple pectin pulp, d-calcium pantothenate, dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, polysorbate-80, mucilage, primary yeast dehydrated, vegetable oil, silicon dioxide, yeast extract and yeast fermentation solubles.
The following cautions are to be followed for Fast Balance GI Support for cats –
- This product is of safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve with the use of this product then discontinue product administration and instantly consult your veterinarian.
- It is for dogs, cats and horses use only.
- It is suggested to help support proper Gastro intestinal tract structure and function during times of digestive upset and stress related with age, garbage gut, food sensitivities, and traveling.
GI Support Directions to Use
The Fast Balance GI Support for cats can be administered orally at recommended servings as listed below until the results occur.
- Pet Body Weight
- Serving Per Day
- Up to 10 lbs
- 5 cc 2 times
- 11 to 20 lbs
- 5 cc 3 times
- 21 to 30 lbs
- 10 cc 3 times
- 31 to 50 lbs
- 15 cc 3 times
- 51lbs and over
- 20 cc 3 times
Feeding in horses – Feed entire contents of Fast Balance GI Support tube 1/2 tube for foals and ponies 1 to 3 times daily when Gastro intestinal disturbance is present for up to 2 days or until results achieved.
- It is for animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals.
- In case of accidental over dose, contact a pet health professional right away.
- Store in a cool and dry place.