Looking for menstrual health supplements? Are you confused regarding the effectiveness of natural extracts? Then, here is an article on Femtrol! Femtrol is an herbal formula for supporting a healthy ovarian function. It is a mix of natural components that is well known to support the menstrual health. It contains phytoestrogens that work well in supporting the female glandular function. Moreover, this a hormone-free blend which combines the best ingredients like hesperidin from citrus fruits and vitamin C.
About the manufacturer – Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy is experts in providing quality products on Therapeutic dosage and nutritional supplements. All their products are known for its purity, FDA quality standards, and efficacy measures.
Benefits of Femtrol By Enymatic Therapy
- Relieves muscle cramps
- Lowers menopausal symptoms
- Yields support for healthy ovaries and calm the night sweats.
- Equally, regulates hot flashes and wild mood swings.
|Ingredients||Amount per 2 UltraCaps||%DV**|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root Extract 3.2:1||250 mg||**|
|Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Root Extract 4:1||50 mg||**|
|Hesperidin 50% (from citrus fruits)||200 mg||**|
|Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus) Berry Extract standardized to contain 0.5% agnusides||50 mg||**|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to contain 5% glycyrrhizic acid||50 mg||**|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed Extract 3:9:1||25 mg||**|
|False Unicorn (Chamaelirium luteum) Root Extract 3:1||50 mg||**|
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Serving size: 2 UltraCaps
Servings per container: 45
- Vitamin C – This vitamin is essential for the proper development and function of many parts of the body. Equally, it plays a vital role in hormonal imbalance, immunity, and pregnancy. Researchers have found that Vitamin C plays a key role in ovulation and egg health. It acts as a stimulatory to the hormones oxytocin and progesterone. Alternatively, seen in high amounts in the corpus luteum. Other benefits include lowering in heavy menstrual bleeding (by improving the strength of the capillaries).
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root Extract – This root has been used from the past first century. It is one of the most powerful female fertility herbs in the world. Dong Quai is good for women’s health. It is capable of toning and strengthening the uterus by regulating the hormonal control. The root extract is good at correcting the menstrual irregularities, delayed menstruation, weakened uterus, stagnant conditions etc.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Root Extract – Black Cohosh is a natural herb that is used for many medicinal purposes. It is mainly used in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, painful menstruation, symptoms of menopause and weakened bones.
- Hesperidin – Hesperidin is primarily seen in citrus fruits. It helps in better functioning of the blood vessels. There are many uses for this plant chemical. Especially, in blood vessel conditions, varicose veins, poor circulation and in blood vessel conditions. Alternatively, it is beneficial in the cure of lymphedema ( the situation involving fluid retention). Besides, helpful in reducing the level of inflammation.
- Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus) Berry Extract – The shrub is a native to the Central Asia. Chaste tree extract is good at managing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Equally, it can be a suitable alternative to standard pharmacological management. It is beneficial in treating the lumpy breasts, female infertility, preventing miscarriage in women and in controlling bleeding.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root – This Licorice root is called as a phytoestrogen because it includes isoflavones. It can exhibit similar actions to the endogenous estrogens. Similarly, it can promote excellent hypothalamic pituitary adrenal support.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed Extract – Fennel Seed Extract has the wide range of benefits. It is good for digestive, endocrine, reproductive and respiratory systems. Besides, it beneficial as a galactagogue agent for lactating mothers. Thus, it highly included in many herbal medications.
- False Unicorn (Chamaelirium luteum) Root – This is one of the essential herbs for fertility issues. The herb is a native to North America and it grows best in the United states. It can regulate the level of menstruation as well as prevent miscarriage. Moreover, it is also beneficial for women with uterine prolapse and in stagnation of the uterus.
It is recommended to take two UltraCaps of Femtrol 3 times a day.
How does it work?
Femtrol works by promoting the blood flow to the pelvis. Thus, it can stimulate an absent or healthy period. Besides, the increased circulation levels help to strengthen and balance the uterus. It gives a regular strength and balance to the uterus lining.
Femtrol side effects
Femtrol is a mix of natural extracts. It effectively works in curing the symptoms of ovarian dysfunction. Thus, there are no side effects, yet reported from its users.
Femtrol customer reviews
Overall the product has received 5/5 stars from its users. It has worked for most of the users. Moreover, the formula is purely meant from herbal extracts like dong quai, licorice root, chaste berry, black cohosh, false unicorn root, fennel and much more. Black Cohosh gives natural relief from occasional hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. While, bioflavonoids, and vitamin c can provide efficient antioxidant support to the ovaries. Mentioned below are some customer reviews for your reference. Do have a look at them for making a right choice (regarding this formula).
Femtrol positive reviews
Helped me against hot flashes
“I started having hot flashes every 1-2 hours during day and night hours. Later, I started taking Femtrol one capsule both at noon and in evening. Took it for 4 weeks. Now, I am perfectly alright and able to sleep all night, tension free!”
One can take with confidence
“This is a perfect blend of natural ingredients. The impressive balance of all the essential components has helped to create a sense of well-being.”
“5 years ago, I went through an early menopause with all the symptoms of depression. Later, one of my friends recommended this magical formula called Femtrol. I must say that it has brought a major change in my life.”
Femtrol negative reviews
“I would like to give only 3 stars for this formula. I was not able to see much improvement.”
Where to buy Femtrol?
Femtrol is available for sale at vitadigest.com. You can purchase them at a cheaper rate. Further, you may also refer the product’s website for more details.
Femtrol at amazon
Femtrol is also available for sale at amazon.com. Amazon offers certain discount and coupon offers, mainly like $50.00 gift card on this product. Besides, one can also log in with their email address for getting more information on incoming offers and deals.
Femtrol – Discount, coupon, and promo codes
Vitadigest offers 10% off on all the Enzymatic therapy products above $150, 3% off on all the orders, 5% off site wide. Including other offers like 7% off on $200 and free shipping.
Femtrol – Frequently asked questions
Is the product effective?
Yes, of course, the formula is well known for its efficacy. It has worked for most of the users. Further, you may check into its relevant details and customer testimonials at various websites.
Do Vitadigest offers return policy?
Yes, one can return the unopened items within 30 days from the date of purchase.
What are the customer service number and email address of this site?
The customer service number is 1-877-VITA168 1-877-848-2168 and email address is email@example.com.
Can I get some information on the shipping charges?
The shipping charge will be $6.99 for orders under $100 and Free shipping for orders over $100.
Is the product available at walmart.com?
Yes, Femtrol is available at walmart.com.
Phytoestrogens is effective for treating the dysfunctions associated with the ovaries. They are in usage from the past few centuries. Many middle-aged women are happy with this formula. So, what are you waiting for? Purchase this Femtrol at the earliest…