Dog’s intestinal system is subject to many types of worms. The various types of intestinal parasites that can be present in dog’s digestive system are
In the above mentioned worms, roundworm and hookworm are the most common types of internal parasites. These worms attach themselves to the lining of the intestinal mucosa and depend on dog’s blood and food for survival. They not only depend but also present from absorbing the nutrients, preventing your dog being healthy and energetic.
Symptoms of Dog Worms
Eating contaminated feces or eating small rodents is the common way for being effected with worms. The common symptoms that your dog will show once after being infected with worms are:-
- Loose or gain of weight
- Loose of energy
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Swollen abdomen
- Rough coat
- Dark colored feces
- Awful smelling feces
GI clean up support a healthy gut environment that will be perfect for the right healthy processes to begin and continue in the proper way. The GI clean up is safe and gentle to your dog’s digestive system. This formula will help to create an undesirable environment for the parasites. This product is only for non acute situations only. This best natural way will provide the right formula for your dog to assist and deal with the unwanted organisms that are present in the gastro intestinal track. This blend is perfectly safe and effective way to keep your dog’s intestinal system clean and healthy.
HOW CAN GI CLEAN UP GOLD HELP YOUR DOG?
This product will not cause any toxicity as it is free from other ingredients like black walnut and worm wood. These ingredients when added in other products caused toxicity in dogs.
CONTENTS OF GI CLEAN UP GOLD
- Pumpkin seed (Curcubita pepo)
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)
- Quassia wood (Picrasma excels)
- Triphala blend (Terminalia chebula, Phyllanthus officinalis, Terminalia bellirica)
- Pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum)
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum)
- Clove bud (Caryophyllus aromaticus)
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
GI clean up gold also contains some of inactive ingredients like Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
DIRECTION TO USE GI CLEAN UP GOLD
Administer GI clean up gold orally once daily for a 4 week of time period. After four weeks, discontinue the product and then resume it after another 4 weeks. You have to follow this alternating pattern for administration.
Deciding the dose: Give one drop for every 0.5kg of weight to 25 kg weight. More than 25kg add one drop additional for every extra 1 kg.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
Avoid using GI clean up gold with other medications that come under the group of blood thinners. Void using this product with other medications at the same time as chances for delayed absorption exist in such situations.
GUARENTEE OF GI CLEAN UP
The ingredients that are used to create the formula of GI clean up gold are organically grown and are wild harvested herbs. Every single batch of GI clean up gold is tested and verified for high quality. The manufacturing facility of GI clean up gold is FDA registered. Above all the safety factors that they also provide 90 days money back guarantee.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing period.
- Do not use expiry dated products
- Do not use GI clean up gold with blood thinners.
- Use with extra caution if your dog is allergic to bee stings.
- A prior examination with your veterinarian would be one of the best steps you could take before using GI clean up gold.
- This product is manufactured only for animal use. Do not consume even if humans have similar symptoms of your dog.
- In case of accidental consumption, do not hesitate to consult your doctor as soon as possible. Do not wait for symptoms or signs to appear.
- Do not keep this product along with your other food products.
- Do not use if clean up gold was already open before first use.
- Refrigeration is not required for this product.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight.
- For more queries and details feel free to contact the manufacturer through petwellbeing.com
Deworming is a constant problem in Dogs, specially puppies. From Ring worms to tape worms, dogs tend to get worm related problems which affect the general health of a dog. Deworming on a regular basis is recommended for dogs. The activities are well balanced and the food is well absorbed. With worms in the dogs intestines, the food consumed is often not absorbed and if absorbed, they are soon drained out by the worms.
Prescription drugs for Worming is a great remedy for instant results. Long term use of prescription drugs are not recommended. Natural remedies like GI CleanUp Gold for Dog Worms are free from side effects and are safe with even puppies. You can administer GI CleanUp Gold for Dog Worms to your pup after the 6th week in most cases. A clean intestine is assured with these natural remedy by enhancing the intestinal walls. The herbs used in GI CleanUp Gold for Dog Worms are from organic or wild harvested sources.