Organic Coconut Oil
Normal coconut oils are prepared from Copra which can be dried by various processes such as sun drying, smoke drying or sometimes a combination of both. You further need to purify it to make refined coconut oil as unrefined oil are not fit for consumption purposes.
GO NUTS WITH ORGANIC COCONUT OIL…!!!!!!!
What pops in your mind when I say “coconut”? A tropical beach with coconut trees swaying around and sipping cocktails out of a coconut or a pineapple shell with colorful paper umbrellas. Though how coconut originated is a fact that still remains unknown, some researches say that it may have come from Indo-Pacific region while some claim it may have originated from South America.
In India, Coconut (known as Sriphala – God’s fruit in Sanskrit) has been mentioned in the Vedas which further proves that Coconuts were grown in India around 3000 years ago. The mystery of the universal power remains for the fact that every part of the coconut tree (known as kalpa vriksha in Sanskrit) can be used for various benefits.
- Roots of Coconut tree can be used for dye, beverages and other medicinal uses.
- Trunk of the tree can be used for making long-lasting woods and for other novelty items. You can also derive paper pulp from this trunk.
- Shell, which is part of coconut fruit can be used for charcoal which can be used for cooking and other craftworks
- Husk (the exterior of the coconut) can be used for manufacturing coirs, ropes or other fibre materials.
- Leaves of the tree can be used for preparing shades for huts or mats, fans as shown in the images in this section.
- Spathe / Guinit can be used for creating helmets or handbags.