The Ultimate Herpes Protocol – by Ms. Melanie Addington
Yes that’s true! Think twice before you have sex with an unknown person.
The medical dictionary defines Herpes as “any inflammatory skin disease marked by the formation of small vesicles in clusters.” Herpes is caused by the herpes viruses which is a sexually transmitted infection and is highly contagious. It can be easily transmitted from one person to other when they come in a close direct contact. It affects both male and female alike.
There are two types of Herpes virus – herpes protocol review
- Herpes Simplex Virus: This is caused by Type-1 HSV causes infections to your mouth, throat, face or the central nervous system.
- Genital Herpes: This is Type-2 infection and this virus affects your genitals, cervix or even your skin in other parts of the body. This is very common and highly contagious. Women should be utmost careful here because this virus is transmitted sexually more easily from male to female than it is from female to male.
Symptoms for Herpes – does the herpes protocol work
You will find the following symptoms if you are suffering from Genital Herpes:
- blisters on the genitals
- sores around the mouth
- vaginal discharge
- pain while urinating
- a slight fever
Some people don’t experience any symptoms for months or even years after being infected but for those who do experience who notice it within 4 to 7 days after being infected.
To-be-cautious tips – herpes protocol kit
Herpes also increases your risk of being prone to other sexually transmitted infections like AIDS virus and so on.
If a pregnant woman have this infection at the time of infection, it’s more likely that your baby too be infected. So make sure that you always tell your doctor about this so that extra care and be given to you as well as your baby.
As this virus is infected around your genital areas too, chances are that you will have bladder problems.
Studies have found that in rare cases Herpes can also lead to Meningitis which is a disease caused by the inflammation of the membranes your brain and spinal cord. Also diseases like Bell’s palsy and Alzheimer’s are high on the risk list.
Prevention – herpes protocol mms
- The best way to prevent the transmission of the virus is to use latex condoms.
- Always avoid having sexual relation with someone you just met.
- Try to limit the number of sex partners and stick to one who is infection-free.
- If either of the partners starts getting symptoms of Herpes, avoid sexual intercourse after that.
Remedies – herpes cure
You will find many medics telling you there is no complete cure for genital herpes instead the medications they provide can ease on the symptoms and reduce the risk of infecting others. Here’s your saviour, The Ultimate Herpes Protocol – by Ms. Melanie Addington.
Ms. Melanie Addington was diagnosed with the Type-2 Herpes and the abandonment by her then husband, her bad-luck in her sexual life leading to depression and dejection lead her to write this book which explains about the natural ways to treat Herpes and permanently eradicate it.
This protocol instructs us to boost our immune system by cleansing the body toxins which otherwise might attract virus. The natural substances required to protect our body, the protein coatings without which we turn more vulnerable to be attacked, the guidance about all the natural remedies are some of the explanations given in this book.
Ms. Addington also talks about Melissa, the essential oil extracted from the Melissa herb which is a very effective natural medicine.
Many people who was never cured by the doctors medications is depending on Melaines finding for help. If you are one among them read this book as say goodbye to your Herpes forever!