Sleep well to a healthy life
Overall, 1 out of 3 Americans suffer from Insomnia in some point of their lives. So, what is Insomnia? Its a sleep disorder where people find it difficult to go to sleep. With insomnia, you may find yourself waking up with an irritated mood or having an edgy feeling. Similarly, an average person needs to have around 6-8 hours of sleep which is beneficial for the body. Simple changes in our body can manipulate restless nights ahead of us. Some of the symptoms include increased mistakes in your routine life, dozing while driving which causes accidents, Gas and acidic issues in health and feeling lethargic during the day.
Main causes of insomnia
- Stress – if your stress builds up at work or your daily household chores, take time for yourself and relax. Uneventful incidents such as accidents, deaths or other emotional events can take a toll on your life. Learn to let it go and move on.
- Drugs – many allopathic medications will obstruct your sleep pattern. For eg: Antihistamines may make you grumpy and can sometimes increase your urinary problems making you ‘go’ throughout the night.
- Coffee and tobacco – Late night or mid afternoon coffee may keep you up throughout the night. Smoking is bad for health and is a major stimulant in causing insomnia
What you can do? Remedies For Insomnia
- Make sure your bedroom is dim lighted and cool.
- Maintain your regular schedule. Respect your biological clock and maintain a time-table of waking up and going to bed everyday at a particular time.
- Avoid afternoon naps. Napping during the day can make you feel restless during the night.
Treatment and Diagnosis – Insomulex
If you have insomnia, visit a doctor immediately. Your doctor may ask you details about your sleep history and find out the causes which is causing you to stay awake. A sleep study known as ‘polysomnogram‘ may be conducted to better results which will require you to sleep at the center for studying your sleep pattern.
Though a lot of over-the-counter medicines are available, it is always better to go in for natural medications such as Insomulex. Allopathy medicines such as sleeping pills can provide you with side-effects as well. For eg: Benzodiazepines in sleeping pills can cause blurred vision, trembling or a hangover effect while waking up. Insomulex is 100% homeopathic which gives you optimum results without any side effects. It is available OTC to serve your purpose. It is made out of natural products such as Aesculus hippocastanum, Kali phosphoricum and others which induces sleep and relaxes the muscles. A lot of people seem to have benefited from this product but it is always advisable to visit a doctor before intake of any medicines.