The new and improved Metagenics ImmuCore provides an innovative approach to supporting immune system health. It contains needed Vitamins, mineral and concentrated blend of mushroom extracts to boost your immunity. Read on for the complete ImmuCore Reviews.
ImmuCore For Healthy Immune Function
This product offers a multidimensional support for healthy immune function. It provides a multi-mechanistic approach to support immune system health through improving functions of macrophages‚ natural killer cells‚ and T cell subsets. This formula features Ultra Potent-C developed for enhanced cellular uptake of Vitamin C combined with Zinc‚ Vitamin D‚ and a perfect concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
Metagenics ImmuCore Features
- It provides a three- pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
- Ultra Potent-C in it has shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in white blood cells than plain vitamin C.
- It uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C
- Zinc help supports immune system health.
- The nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system.
- It contains Oleanolic acid and selenium to provide antioxidant protection and immune support. They also help protect cells against harmful free radicals.
- The included Vitamin D offers long-term immune health support
- One bottle has 90 tablets, costing nearly $40.
Ultra Potent-C [calcium ascorbate‚ niacinamide ascorbate‚ ascorbic acid‚ xylitol‚ sodium ascorbate‚ magnesium ascorbate‚ L-lysine HCI‚ ascorbyl palmitate‚ citrus bioflavonoid complex‚ potassium ascorbate‚ tetrasodium pyrophosphate‚ alpha D-ribofuranose‚ L-cysteine HCI‚ and L-glutathione]‚ proprietary mushroom decoction‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ oleanolic acid‚ cellulose‚ calcium silicate‚ stearic acid (vegetable)‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ silica‚ zinc citrate‚ selenomethionine‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable)‚ cholecalciferol‚ and coating (water‚ hypromellose‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Gluten Free and GMO-Free. It also excludes – Wheat‚ gluten‚ soy‚ dairy products‚ egg‚ nuts‚ tree nuts‚ fish‚ crustacean shellfish‚ colors‚ artificial sweeteners‚ and preservatives.
ImmuCore Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet and Servings Per Container: 90
- Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C) 333mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 333 IU
- Niacin (as Niacinamide Ascorbate) 26mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 5mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 67mcg
- Oleanolic Acid 60mg
A Proprietary 10:1 water extract of 217mg containing Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)‚ Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)‚ Fu-Ling (Poria cocos) ‚ Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor)‚ Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)‚ Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali)‚ Maitake (Grifola frondosa).
Take 1 tablet daily as a booster to immune health/ prevention. However, when you feel illness is coming on you can take up to 2 tablets twice daily (4 per day). Or otherwise, use as directed by your healthcare practitioner. With serving size of 1 tablet a day, your one bottle will provide 90 servings.
Potential ImmuCore Side Effects/ Safety
There are no known side effects of using this supplement. However, if taking medications‚ such as anticoagulants or antihypertensive‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Also, the company restricts it for consecutive long term use. Do not exceed recommended dosage or take it for more than three consecutive months. If you are pregnant or nursing, do not use. Keep out of the reach of children.
ImmuCore Customer Reviews
According to the Amazon reviews, this product works best to help with immune deficiency. It has received 4.9 out of 5 stars on Amazon from nearly 40 reviewers. People say it fights off illnesses and is best to carry on travels. Many users opine that it is must have during cold season to not fall sick.
- Paulmarc says it keeps the immune system up and running and is also helpful during allergy season.
- Chris says this is easy to swallow tablet for effective immune support. He has a sluggish immune system and takes this daily especially during flu season as a support.
- Dea3647 says although expensive, Metagenics is a great brand. He likes ImmuCore a lot, as it keeps him healthy in winters. It is also a good immune booster!
- Mystic is having a common variable immune deficiency and is using this product at the recommendation of a doctor. It has really kept him away from getting sick and also boosts energy level.
You must be aware that a healthy immune system is essential to remain healthy during the winter seasons. This natural immune dietary supplement provides the body with needed Vitamins C and D with a number of beneficial mushrooms to strengthen immune system functioning. It is a must have product for your family well being. Buy it today.