Femmerol, natural menopause treatment, is a proprietary combination of pharmaceutical grade herbal extracts that together works with your body to support a healthy hormonal balance. This Femmerol is an all-natural combination of 11 herbs. Clinically tested and scientifically proven to give relief to most commonly found menopausal symptoms including depression, hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings, heart palpitations,fatigue, loss of libido, nausea and bloating.
Femmerol, an alternative to HRT, is manufactured as solutions for Women by a world-leading pharmaceutical company. The Femmerol capsule is made from 100% pure chlorophyll without any plasticizers. These chlorophyll capsules are easier to swallow, digest and absorb. Femmerol is a tasteless, odorless and allergen free – no chemicals, fillers, binders, plasticizers, fish, soy, sugar, nuts or wheat. These capsules are manufactured by Capsugel, a global leader in the healthcare industry, and are guaranteed vegetarian and Kosher to meet cultural and personal needs. Femmerol is packaged in a medical packing facility in recyclable packaging. So every bottle is packaged in an FDA-approved sterile environment.
Ingredients of Femmerol
- Bayberry – It is a bitter, astringent and aromatic herb that stimulates circulation, increases perspiration and controls bacterial infection. Secondly, it is effective in the treatment of excessive or heavy menstruation
- Black Cohosh – Overall this is an effective traditional remedy for hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness and other symptoms of menopause. It binds to estrogen receptors and suppresses Luteinizing hormone (LH).
- Capsicum – The fruit of Capsicum has a chemical called Capsaicin, which seems to reduce pains when applied to the skin.
- Damiana Leaf -This herbal supplement can aid with heath conditions such as low estrogen and other symptoms of menopause. It also helps to strengthen the nervous system with its testosterone-like effects and also helps in hormone balancing. Damiana leaf aids in depression, low energy, hot flashes and low libido.
- Ginger Root – Ginger is an effective anecdote for hot flashes and nausea during the menopausal stages. It exerts antibacterial, analgesic, and antispasmodic actions and also helps to reduce blood pressure related to menopause.
Other ingredients include
- Kudzu Root – Kudzu contains dietary polyphenols which have beneficial effects similar to HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and hence will be of aid to menopausal woman. Equally, Kudzu is also active against allergies and migraines.
- Licorice Root – To begin with, this herb contains specific isoflavones which has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and a moderate estrogenic action that helps in symptoms like nausea, menstrual cramps, breast tenderness and bloating. Likewise, Licorice root is used to treat peptic ulcers and constipation.
- Red Clover – Red clover contains isoflavones, plant-based chemicals, which is a potential curative for various symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, osteoporosis and heart problems.
- Red Raspberry – Red Raspberry is an excellent source of the alkaloid fragrine, which strengthens the muscles of the pelvic region and thus provides a total uterine health.
- Sage – This herb has the ability to rebalance the sweat-regulating mechanism in the brain and this in turn lowers the internal body temperature and acts as an antiperspirant.
- Valerian – Valerian extract is found to improve the quality of sleep for menopausal women who are experiencing insomnia and thus reduces anxiety.