Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil is a massage that has the goodness of saffron. Saffron is great for skin health and complexion. The oil contains other herbal extracts as well. Together they can get you brighter skin that is spotless and radiant.
Massage it on your face and body to keep it acne free, bright, and even-toned with a healthy texture.
Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil ingredients, Benefits & Uses
Saffron, Red sandalwood, Lac resin, Manjistha, Indian barberry, Vetiver, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Blue lotus, Banyan, Java fig, India lotus, Dashamoola, Golden Apple, Headache tree, Broken bones tree, Gmelina arborea, Fragrant Padri Tree, Desmodium, Uraria picta, Puncturevine, Madhuca longifolia, Sappan wood, sesame oil, Goat’s milk.
- Saffron oil is nutrient-rich that provides some of the essential nutrients for the skin.
- It reduces acne and wrinkles.
- Has a therapeutic property to heal the wounds faster
- It lightens the skin
- Opens up clogged pores and remove blackheads
- Red sandalwood oil can cure acne and other skin inflammations.
- Prevent or slow down the aging
- It controls the excess oiliness of the skin
- Sesame oil makes quick absorbing carrier oil. The oil can heal wounds and reduce scarring on the skin
- The Kumkumadi Oil can relieve dull skin and improve the skin texture
- It is hydrating to the skin
Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil usage
Kumkumadi oil is massaged on to the face and night twice a day. You can take a little amount of the oil and apply it all over the face and neck. Massaging it will hydrate the skin and on long-term remove signs of aging.
The Kumkumadi Oil is easily a daily skin care product suitable for all skin types. You don’t need to wash off the oil. You can apply, massage and let it get absorbed into the skin. It is non-greasy and does not clog the pores.
You can use the Kumkumadi Oil on the body as well.
Kumkumadi Oil with Kansa wand
The Kansa Wand is a special massaging tool. You can use the wand to massage the oil into the skin. Massaging with the wand stimulates the lymphatic system to drain away the waste and toxins. It will also help remove the wrinkles, lines and all signs of aging.
Using the wand and Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil together can have double the effects and works faster than using either of them individually.
You can use the Kumkumadi Oil-Kansa wand combination for face as well as body. You just need to get the compatible tool for each use.
Kumkumadi Oil Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
There are no side effects of using the Kumkumadi Oil. The oil is nourishing for the body. It eliminates any chances of skin irritation. Using the Kansa wand is also healthy as the metal used on the tool is rejuvenating for the body.
Though there are other herbal extracts in the formulation, none of them have any particular skin irritating quality that you need to worry about.
Kumkumadi Oil reviews & complaints
Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil reviews are mostly positive. The general opinion is that the oil is slightly oily but not overly so. It gets absorbed within a few minutes. Regular usage of the oil indeed makes the skin soft and supple.
The Kumkumadi Oil makes great gliding oil for the Kansa wand massage. The oil has a nice scent and glides easily with the wand. You only need a few drops of the oil on face.
The main complaint about the Kumkumadi Oil is that it is not suitable to use during summer. It made the face oilier and did cause skin breakouts for some.
Some people had a problem with the scent of the oil. Some had a bad case of acne aggravation after using this oil.
Skin darkening or tanning is another complaint raised by some customer. There also are users who did not get any positive effects with this oil.
Overall, the reviews have been mixed with the positive and negative reviews going hand in hand.
Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil Testimonials
- Jo-“the oil smells weird but it worked well for me. My skin is brightened with an even tone. The smell gets over pretty quickly and does not linger too long to upset you.”
- Wendy- “The oil feels a little oily but it settles down quickly. It did not cause any breakouts and has left my face soft and supple.”
- Barbara- “The oil has a nice aroma. With the Kansa wand, this makes a great team. Love it!”
- Ann- “I love the feel of this oil on my skin. I use it on my face, shoulders and my feet as well. It is deeply nourishing for my skin.”
- Sandara- “This is best used with the Kansa face wand. It really does what it says on the label.”
Kumkumadi Oil results
- The results of using the Kumkumadi Oil are faded blemishes and scars on the skin. They may not go completely but you can see the difference with regular usage
- There would be lesser acne breakouts
- The skin would be brighter and glowing
- The skin would feel energized and the dull feeling will also be addressed
- It is hydrating for the skin so that it does not stay dry for too long to cause any other problems
Where to Buy Kumkumadi Oil
You can buy the Kumkumadi Oil from The Ayurveda Experience. You will be getting a small bottle of 100ml.
You will also find that the oil is available as a combo kits along with Kansa Wand as well as with Skin Nourishment oil with 2 bottles each.
- You can also get the Kumkumadi Oil on Amazon.
- Kumkumadi Oil in Costco- It is not available in Costco.
- Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil in WalMart- the Kumkumadi Oil that you see in WalMart is not the one made by Auravedic.
Kumkumadi Oil price
- A single bottle of 100 ml of Kumkumadi Oil costs $22 that you get at the discounted price of $20 from The Ayurveda Experience.
- The Kansa Wand- Kumkumadi Oil combo kit costs $31.50 and 58.50 for the kit that has face wand or body wand respectively.
- The Kumkumadi Oil and Ski nourishment oil combo cost $50.
Kumkumadi Oil Discount, coupon codes, and Promos
You can get the Auravedic Kumkumadi Oil at a discounted price from various online stores. Te coupon codes and promos are also available for your use.
Kumkumadi Oil FAQs
Does Kumkumadi Oil work for all skin types?
Definitely! Kumkumadi oil is moisturizing and nutritional for the skin that suits all the skin types. The oil may feel sticky when you apply but that gets absorbed pretty quickly. The oiliness does not linger too long. If you are too concerned about the oiliness, you could wipe off the excess oil after 30-45 minutes. It is better to leave the oil on the skin for better results though.
If you feel it is too oily, wash off the oil before you go to bed.
Is Kumkumadi Oil safe?
Yes, the Kumkumadi Oil is natural oil that you can use instantly without having to worry about any toxins, chemicals or side effects. It is free from any additives or preservatives that could pose a threat. It is safe for all skin types and can improve the skin health and complexion of one and all.
Can I use the Kumkumadi Oil along with my daily castor oil massage?
Yes, you can. There would not be any interactions of problems with the use. You need only a few drops of this oil to make an issue of it.
Can I use this oil only body and legs?
Yes, the Kumkumadi Oil is suitable for all parts of the body, not just for the face.
Is the Kumkumadi Oil effective as a sunscreen?
No, the Kumkumadi Oil does not work as a sunscreen. You will need to apply a proper sunscreen lotion for that purpose.
Is this oil suitable for babies and children?
Yes, Kumkumadi Oil is completely safe for all. You can use the oil for babies as well. Just do a patch test before you apply it all over the body.
Kumkumadi Oil can purify the skin off all the impurities underneath the layers. You can use them as it is or in combination with other oils or Aloe vera as per your choice. If you are comfortable, leave the oil overnight on the face. If you feel sticky, wash it off after the stipulated time period. Kumkumadi Oil is not just a skin brightening oil, it is a nourishing oil for all the skin types.