Absorb Health Liposomal Curcumin – Anti-inflammatory supplement
Liposomal Curcumin can prevent the abnormal cell growth, guard the cells against free radicals, and also possess antimicrobial effects. It can also help with natural detoxification and assist liver to get clean and do the cleaning process. The ability to influence the cholesterol level and prevention of premature aging are also part of the powers of curcumin.
Liposomal Curcumin is a supplement that has anti-inflammatory properties. Firstly, the prevention of inflammation is not the only use of this supplement. Overall, Curcumin in this is a miracle that can cure almost all the diseases, including cancer. The anti-inflammatory property of this key ingredient is highly powerful and can make an ideal barrier to maintain healthy body.
Table of Contents
- Liposomal Curcumin
- Benefits of Liposomal Curcumin
- Liposomal curcumin ingredients and dosage
- Liposomal Curcumin side effects and drug interactions
- Liposomal Curcumin customer reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
Liposomal curcumin contains the pure form of curcumin and not the turmeric powder. Moreover, the supplement comes in a liquid form where the curcumin is encapsulated inside a bubble of liposome. The isolated key ingredient is the secret behind all the effects of this supplement.
Absorb Health Liposomal Curcumin
Curcumin is basically an anti-oxidant that is taken from turmeric. It is a water based polyphenol. Turmeric has been part of the cuisine as a flavoring agent. Also, this is the rhizome of the plant which has culinary and medicinal uses. Turmeric is dried and powdered to take the curcumin. Liposomal Curcumin is also extracted in the same way. It possess all the goodness and uses of this compound.
It can prevent the abnormal cell growth, guard the cells against free radicals, and also possess antimicrobial effects. Besides, it can also help with natural detoxification and assist liver to get clean and do the cleaning process. Similarly, it can boost the immunity and make you immune to the common disease. The ability to influence the cholesterol level and prevention of premature aging are also part of the powers of curcumin.
Recently turmeric has been elevated to the superfood status. Whatever the reason behind this promotion it all ends in curcumin. This compound provides a golden yellow color to the herb, which can be used as a natural dye.
Benefits Of Absorb Health Liposomal Curcumin
To begin with, Liposomal curcumin is as an anti-inflammatory supplement. Besides, Inflammation itself has so many definitions. Among the inflammations include the normal inflammation, acne, pimples, swellings, and cancer. Likewise, Curcumin can act in a different manner to deal with these kinds of inflammation, which no other medicine, natural or otherwise, can do.
Lets have a look at them
- Anti-inflammation: Our body needs inflammations to fight the infections. But this has to be done under control. Curcumin can fight against these pathogens and control it to the limits. Chronic inflammation and other inflammatory diseases can be relieved with the help of regular dose of curcumin into the body.
- Arthritis: First of all, the major use of Liposomal curcumin as an anti-inflammatory supplement is in arthritis. It can prevent the joint inflammation and gradually lessen the pain make major improvements. Equally, the auto-immune diseases where the body fights its own cells can also be controlled by modulating the immune system.
- Acne: Another example is in preventing and curing acne or pimples. Regular dose of curcumin can cure the acne through restoration of the skin. Firstly, it prevents acne by blocking the inflammation and also by killing the bacteria that worsens the acne. Curcumin also has this antimicrobial activity that makes it a perfect warrior against many microbes. Besides, it can also prevent rashes, itching or other skin irritations.
- Psoriasis: Overall, Curcumin has amazing effects in controlling psoriasis. It reduces the histamine levels in the body and brings down this kind of skin inflammation.
- Prevent heart diseases: The inflammation and oxidation that often leads to heart diseases are also prevented by Liposomal Curcumin. The curcumin can improve the functions of the blood vessel lining and prevent many common heart diseases. Besides, it prevents the grouping of platelets, the blood clots.
Other benefits include
Anti-cancer: Curcumin can influence and prevent the molecule that triggers the genes to create inflammation. It is this kind of action that makes it effective against tumor cells and cancer. The anti-cancerous effects of curcumin are that
- It can prevent the growth of cancerous cells
- Inhibit the transformation of normal cells into cancer cells
- Destroy mutated cells that lead to cancer
- Reduced inflammation and less chances of vigorous cell growth
- Inhibit the production of a protein that leads to tumor formation
- Possess radio-sensitization and chemo-sensitization activity that helps in the recovery of body after radiation or chemo therapy.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Firstly, Curcumin can delay or prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease. Also, Curcumin is one of those rare compounds that can cross the brain blood barrier. Similarly, the antioxidant property of this compound helps in retaining and protecting the brain cells from untimely death and delay the occurrence of this disease.
- Brain booster: Curcumin can help cure depression as it can influence the production of serotonin and dopamine in the brain.
- Anti-ageing: The antioxidant property helps prevent premature death of the skin cells and keep up the youthful nature of skin.
- For liver: Curcumin prevents liver cirrhosis and other liver damage. It can repair the liver cells. Equally, Curcumin removes excess cholesterol from liver. Also, it protects the liver from hepato-toxins and also aids in removal of toxins from the body.
How Curcumin is beneficial for Diabetes
- In diabetes: Curcumin is effective to prevent the pancreas damage in diabetes. Chronic diabetes can cause loss of vision due to the cell death in the corona. Similarly, Curcumin, being an antioxidant, can protect these cells. Curcumin is also effective in reversing type2 diabetes. It can reduce the glucose and glycogen production in liver, stimulate glucose uptake by cells, reduce inflammations caused by high sugar levels, and also by inhibiting insulin resistance.
Liposomal Curcumin Ingredients & Dosage
Overall, the major ingredient of Liposomal curcumin is curcumin, which takes up 95%. Each teaspoonful of this supplementary liquid contains 160 mg of curcumin. Besides, the other minor ingredients added are water, lecithin, xylitol as a sweetener and potassium sorbate.
Water is used as the base, lecithin is added to improve the absorption of curcumin into the body. Xylitol is added as a natural sweetener. Potassium sorbate is a preservative to prevent the formation of mold, fungus or other damaging items from forming inside and to stabilize the formulation.
The recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon or up to 1 tablespoon full of Liposomal Curcumin. Mix the required amount in a glass of water, daily drink, milk, or food, whatever is preferable. It has a sweetener added so there is no bitter taste. You can also take it directly, if you can.
Higher doses may be effective but only for a short period. So it is advised to keep a smaller dose for a longer period for better and long lasting positive effects.
Storage: Store the Liposomal Curcumin is the refrigerator. It can also be kept in room temperature as long as the temperature is not too high.
Liposomal Curcumin Side Effects & Drug Interactions
Overdose of curcumin is toxic. It could stimulate the gallbladder and produce more bile that can cause pain. So people suffering from gallstones should not take this supplement. The blood thinning effects of curcumin prevents its use along with other blood thinning medications. Use of Liposomal Curcumin by pregnant ladies is not recommended and the same applies for women who are nursing their babies.
Even though curcumin can prevent and cure ulcers, long term use of this can lead to stomach ulcers.
Liposomal Curcumin Customer Reviews
Nancy says this Liposomal Curcumin from Absorb health is the best priced among the similar products. She got better with her ligament pain. The ease to take is another factor that she liked about this. It can be mixed in any medium or food and there is no taste change.
Marsh used it to remedy his muscle pain and this product helped him dissolve the pain from the first dose itself. The reasonable price of this product has got another vote from him.
There is another customer who got the joint pain cured. That customer used Liposomal Curcumin in the morning breakfast, lunch and also added in the protein shake to get this faster result.
Greg got relief from his joint pain that has been there for years. He is now comfortable with the situation and there is no intense pain as it used to be.
Cindy, who has FMS and gastritis, is quite comfortable with Liposomal Curcumin as it did not cause any stomach upset. According to her it is also easy to consume it without nay chalky residue in the mouth.
But there is also a customer who is not satisfied with the consistency of the liquid. According to this customer the Liposomal Curcumin has chunks floating inside the bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Liposomal Curcumin suitable for children?
Liposomal Curcumin is meant as an adult product. It is better to consult the doctor if you want to give it to your child.
Do I need to keep the unopened Liposomal Curcumin bottle in the refrigerator?
No, the unopened bottle need not be refrigerated. It can be stored in a cool, dry, and preferably dark place and away from heat.
What is the capacity of the Liposomal Curcumin bottle?
The product is available in 3 bottle sizes with a capacity of 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz. There would be 24 swrvinsg for the small bottle, 48 with the 8 oz bottle and a total of 96 servings with the largest bottle. The largest bottle would last for 2-3 months depending on the dosage.
Does it contain any allergen?
As per the label the additional ingredients contains lecithin. It is not specified if the source of soy or not.