Digestive enzyme supplements deliver the needed enzymes to smoothen the digestion. The lack of enough enzymes or other reasons compels many to take these supplements. Though there are different types of enzymes for each food type, the lipases have a special place. The Houston Enzymes Lypazyme capsules is a supplement that exclusively delivers these needed fat digesting lipases. Lipases are the fat digestible enzymes that again have other division within. The different types of lipases break down the fatty acids further and further.
Fat digestion is not done by a single group of enzymes, but by a collection of different lipases. It is useful for those who are unable to digest fat molecules effectively.
What are Lypazyme Capsules?
Lypazyme capsules are digestive aid supplements that help in the digestion of fat molecules. There are 3 different enzymes added here to make the complete digestion. It helps eliminate indigestion, triglyceride accumulation and has other benefits.
Primarily it digests the food completely and allows better nutrient absorption by the body. People who take high-fat diet can be benefitted highly with this supplement. The lipases added here are stable and can withstand the acidic environment in the stomach. It makes the digestion of the triglycerides faster and easier for the body.
The Lypazyme ingredients remove the glycerol from the long chain fatty acids that enable the fatty acid free from this. These freed fatty acids could easily be broken into its individual components or simpler fatty acids.
Lypazyme capsules ingredients
- Lipase 1
- Lipase 2
- Lipase 3
Lipazyme capsules uses 3 different lipases to have the complete breakdown of the fatty acids. The use of a single type of lipase makes the fatty acids into mono and diglycerides only. The body needs further digestion of these molecules to be used for the daily needs. Moreover, these digested molecules have other benefits.
Benefits of the lipases
- Lipases can relieve or improve the symptoms of Celiac disease. The inability to digest proteins and fats are the main problem with this disease and lipases extend a helping hand in improving digestion and allow them better nutrient absorption.
- It completely cures indigestion. The indigestion is clearly the incomplete digestion of the complex molecules such as proteins and fats. With these multiple lipases this worry would soon be gone. It relieves the flatulence, bloating, gas etc.
- It can help cystic fibrosis where the mucus membrane blocks the natural enzymes from the pancreas. For them, the introduction of the lipases ease the digestion and they get better nutrition from the food they eat.
- Better digestion leads to better nutrition from the food. This will reflect also in the immune system where the body has a better defense against so many diseases.
- The better fat digestion means better cholesterol levels that assist with the cardiovascular system and also for the liver.
Lipazyme capsules comes in capsule form. The recommended dosage is taking 1 capsule each with each meal of the day. If the diet contains higher fat than normal, you need to take 2 capsules with the meal. Though there are no toxicity or side effects of the overdose of these enzyme supplements, overdose is strictly not recommended. Take only as much is required and recommended.
Lipazyme Side effects
There are no known side effects of using the Lipazyme capsules but the lipase enzyme, in general could have certain side effects. They include dizziness, headache, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, bloating, or constipation etc. These may happen rarely.
Lypazyme capsules Conclusion
If you are simply looking for a digestive enzyme supplement, then this Lypazyme is not what you need. If you are specifically looking for some supplement to digest the high fatty diet of yours, you have come to the right place. It does not cost you much other than a little trial period to see the difference. There are no serious side effects so one may use it safely.