Looking for magnesium supplements? Then, here’s Magnelevures to help with magnesium deficiency. Magnelevures from Unda is a special formula that helps to provide magnesium along with the essential fatty acids. The active ingredients added, works in the proper functioning of the tissue and the nervous system. Read on to know more on Magnelevures side effects and its reviews…
What is the role of magnesium?
Magnesium plays a major role in every cell of our body. Equally, it is very important for the cardiovascular health. Magnesium ions catalyze many chemical reactions as they are essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Besides, it plays some role in cell signaling within the body and with enzymes governing the replication of DNA. Its deficiency can lead to nervous system disorders, muscle weakness or contraction, cramps, and spasms.
Magnelevures – 30 Sachets is a powdered dietary supplement including magnesium, selected B vitamins, Glutathione and Taurine to support and encourage the magnesium absorption. Magnesium along with vitamins B1 and B6 helps in the nervous system function. While Taurine is a powerful antioxidant found in the heart muscle and the central nervous system. Glutathione works by inhibiting the free radicals. It acts as a protection against the cellular damage.
- Magnelevures – 30 helps at supporting proper muscle function.
- Supports development and maintenance of teeth and bones.
- Equally, metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- It is helpful for relaxation and sleep.
- Supports normal growth.
- Also, may help with PMS.
- Maintains blood pressure (already in a healthy range).
- Serving size – 1 sachet (0.14 oz)
- Servings per container – 30
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Protein 1g
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) 2.1mg (140%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 3mg (150%)
- Magnesium 150mg (37%) – (From magnesium L-5-oxo-proline)
- L-Glutathione 10mg
- Taurine 100mg
Acacia gum‚ citric acid‚ l-malic acid‚ orange-grapefruit flavor‚ natural orange flavor‚ yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae) extract‚ neohesperidin dihydrochalcone.
- Vitamin B1 and B6: These vitamins help the body convert food into fuel. This, in turn, is used to make energy.
- Glutathione: This molecule is present in the body and most foods that work as an antioxidant and immune system booster.
- Taurine: Also called as 2–aminoethanesulfonic acid. In fact, it is an organic amino acid essential for the heart and central nervous system to function properly.
- Citric acid: This is an organic acid that acts as a natural preservative.
- Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate: This is a natural co–emulsifier derived from the licorice root.
Note: It contains no added wheat, gluten, soy, corn, salt, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring agents, dairy or animal products.
Just take one sachet of Magnelevures two times daily or as advised by the healthcare expert. Simply empty the contents into an 8 oz. glass, then fill with water or juice and mix them well.
Magnelevures side effects
Magnelevures is made in a peanut free facility. Moreover, it is natural and there are no side effects, yet mentioned from its regular users.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your health professional before having this product in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding or if taking any other medications.
- Equally, do not use if the sachet is tampered with.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Magnelevures is an efficient product. It has received many positive responses from the users. Moreover, it has been rated 4.7 stars on pureformulas.com and 4.3 stars out of 5 on amazon. Given below are some honest user reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at some…
- “Goodbye leg cramps. I like this Magnelevures by Seroyal. Actually, I can’t sleep through the night without it.”
- “The product is wonderful. It is a super absorbable form of magnesium that has helped me fall asleep like a baby. Equally, works best in juice or a small amount of water. I drink additional water after taking it…”
- “Frankly speaking, I have noticed calmness, healthy blood pressure and more regularity after having this lovely supplement.”
- “I think it works better than the pill form of magnesium.”
- “It helps me relax at the end of the day. Besides, I also take if I feel extra stressed.”
- “I am taking this supplement to relax the muscles in my intestines and the neck. It’s very easy to take with a pleasant taste. I highly recommend this Magnelevures – 30 Sachets.”
- “This is a fabulous product recommended by my doctor for muscle spasms and PVCs. I love it mixing with hot water and adding the chamomile tea. The best part is that, it won’t clump in hot water like it does in the cold water.”
- “Best magnesium supplement, I have ever tried.”
- “Great stuff! And not that expensive. Anyways, I recommend you to have the same.”
- “Arrived on time and it tastes good.”
Magnelevures – where to buy?
Magnelevures – 30 Sachets is available at online stores like pureformulas.com and amazon. Moreover, it’s not that pricey also. You may purchase them with many coupons, promo, and discount offers. Also, one can visit their concerned website for more information.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Amazon offers $50 gift card on all the purchases made from their site. Other Pure Formulas offers include, free shipping on all the orders, $5 off with promo code, $10 off on orders over $100, 15% off on the selected products and much more. Equally, there are options to log in with your email address. This may help you in getting all the latest deals and offers. So, grab them at the earliest (before the offer ends).
Frequently asked questions
I am taking some medications for allergy. So, can I take this supplement along with that?
Well, in such cases it is good to consult your health expert before having this supplement.
When will the order arrive?
Pure Formula uses U.S postal service or UPS to deliver the orders. So, your order will arrive within five to seven days of the working hours.
Can I get the contact number?
Sure, the contact number of Pure Formulas is 800.383.6008. All your doubts and queries will be answered here. Their working hours are between 9 am to 7 pm.