The small wounds and cuts that heal on its own can trouble you with the burning sensation. This Medline Remedy Calazime protectant paste can make a barrier for this affected skin area from moisture and dust. It lets the wound to stay exposed to dry by itself. It contains the wound healing ingredients that controls the irritation and soothes the skin.
Features Of Calazime Protectant Paste
The small cuts can irritate when exposed to water or heat. This Calazime skin protectant paste protects the affected area and speeds up the healing process. It nourishes the skin for all. It is safe to be used on babies to soothe them from the diaper rashes and other small bruises.
The protectant paste can control the liquid exudates from the wounds and dry it sooner. It makes a lasting barrier on the skin and at the same time let the skin breathe. The paste is semi-breathable that allows air to pass through.
Calazime skin protectant paste is useful with its various amino acid, zinc oxide and other herbal extracts or oils that nourish the skin naturally. It uses no harmful chemicals.
It is non-allergenic and does not cause any sensitivity issues and safe for all including babies.
Calazime Protectant Paste Ingredients
- Zinc oxide is a common ingredient in creams used to treat diaper rash. It cures the mild skin irritations and makes a barrier for the irritated skin. It reduces the skin inflammations and can prevent bacterial infections. It also helps in the new tissue development.
- Menthol soothes the affected skin area. It is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It allows the skin to heal faster and prevents infections. It is highly effective for small cuts and wounds.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice is soothing to the skin and possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties to help the cuts and wounds. It cures the skin rashes and sunburns as well. It initiates wound healing and soothes the area.
- Calamine is another soothing agent that can also prevent bacterial growth on the skin as it sterilizes the applied area. It allows the skin to be left opened for the smaller irritations and makes an essential part of the Calazime skin protectant paste.
- Herbal oils: There are several herbal oils used in the Calazime skin protectant paste that provides moisture to the paste. It keeps the skin hydrated and prevents unnecessary drying of the skin.
- Others: The other ingredients include ascorbic acid, beeswax, cholecalciferol, glycerine, citric acid, corn starch, amino acids like taurine and proline, N-acetyl-cysteine, niacinamide, water, vanillin etc.
Calazime skin protectant paste can be used on the affected areas as needed. The affected areas must be cleaned and wiped before applying the paste. It can be used in any part of the body to protect it from all types of wetness.
The Calazime protectant paste is available in tubes of 4 oz capacity. The tubes are available in single pack or packs with 12 tubes in it.
There are no side effects of using Calazime skin protectant paste. But it is not suitable for the deep cuts and puncture wounds. It is not ideal for the animal bites or any other serious burns on the skin.
Calazime Protectant Paste Customer Reviews
- Beverly uses it for her husband. It cured his bed sores and she now uses it daily as a preventive measure against any future sores. Her only concern is the price which she feels is too high.
- Kelly has used it for her premature twins and it seems safe on the babies. She says it does not have any strong or offensive smell.
- Sharron uses it for her bed-ridden sister to prevent diaper rashes.
- Park has used Calazime skin protectant paste for the external hemorrhoids and has worked well. The menthol’s cooling effect has helped him a lot.
When you need a protection for the irritated skin, the usual solace is petroleum jelly. This Calazime skin protectant paste works better than that as it has wound healing ingredients and soothing agents for the extra benefit. You can easily get it online.