MegaFood Blood Builder Iron Supplement
MegaFood Blood Builder helps combat fatigue and enriches the body with new energy. It also ensures that the body makes enough blood cells. The biggest advantage of MegaFood Blood Builder tablet is that it can deliver the needed iron along with some other nutrients from the nutritional yeast.
No matter what your AED device requirements are, chances are that Heartsmart has the right product for you. Check out some of the range of products from Phillips, zoll and a lot more. Heartsmart is one of the few products which are installed in over 100 primary schools, used by fire fighters and Law enformcement professionals. A trusted brand with the best service is what you get with heartsmart
Of all the minerals and supplements important for our body, iron has the most significance. Without iron there would be no oxygen in the blood for us to survive. The iron deficiency can affect us seriously. The MegaFood Blood Builder carries this building block for healthy blood system and helps maintain the red blood cell population.
MegaFood Blood Builder To Increase Iron Levels
MegaFood Blood Builder is suitable for women in their gestation period. Men do not usually need extra iron supplements unless their doctors suggest. This iron supplement supplies iron for its restoration and nourishes the body to have a healthy body with enough hemoglobin and RBCs.
MegaFood Blood Builder benefits
Using MegaFood Blood Builder helps combat fatigue and enriches the body with new energy. As the body gets more iron, the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood improves. This helps the oxygen reach every part and have enough energy generating processes.
- It also ensures that the body makes enough blood cells.
- It can be used for pregnancy
- To improve energy production in the body
- Help with healthy hair growth that is compromised by iron deficiency in the body
MegaFood Blood Builder ingredients
Iron cannot act alone in our system. It needs its support team to do its job to perfection. The assisting members are vitamin C, folic acid, and vitamin B12. Thus the MegaFood Blood Builder carries iron and these 3 ingredients to make up the tablets. There is also the larger addition of organic beet root to add to the count.
- Iron 26mg: Iron makes the most important component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood. This hemoglobin is found in the red blood cells of the body. The function of this is to carry oxygen to each and every part of the body. Here, the iron is taken from the microbe S. cerevisiae. Each MegaFood Blood Builder tablet contains 520mg of this yeast to supply the 26mg of iron.
- Folate 400mcg: Folate or folic acid is required for the body to make new cells. The relevant cell here is the red blood cells that eventually carry the hemoglobin and thus the oxygen. When you need to develop healthy blood, you will need both iron and folic acid. The foltae that is used here is taken from broccoli.
- Vitamin B12 30mcg: This vitamin does not directly act to improve the blood. But it is an essential vitamin that increases the iron content in the blood. Mainly, this vitamin activates an enzyme that uses the folate in the body. Foltae would then be used for making red blood cells. This way the MegaFood Blood Builder makes a complex team of iron-folate-vitamin B12 that works together to restore and nourish the blood. This vitamin is also sourced from S. cerevisiae.
- Vitamin C 15mcg: The iron from supplements is non-hem iron that needs a support to get absorbed by the body. This support comes from vitamin C that ensures that the body absorbs these iron molecules well enough. This vitamin C comes from oranges.
- Organic beet root (125mg) contains high amount of vitamin C and folate to add to the nutrient content of the MegaFood Blood Builder. Moreover, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory powers of this ingredient would counter anything that jeopardizes the condition.
MegaFood Blood Builder dosage
There are no specifications on how or when you should take the MegaFood Blood Builder tablets. The dosage is 1 tablet per day. You can take the tablet anytime of the day. It can be taken with the meals, between the meals or on an empty stomach.
The MegaFood Blood Builder tablets are available in packs of 30, 60, 90, or 180 tablets.
MegaFood Blood Builder side effects
There have been some side effects mentioned by customers who used it. Headache and nausea are the common side effects seen. Slight stomach upset is also seen. The side effects are due to the presence of S. cerevisae.
The aftertaste of the tablets has worried some. This caused them to throw up. The remedy some found was to take the tablets with juices.
Another complaint about a side effect is stomach cramp and the next is that the MegaFood Blood Builder causes constipation. For that user, the tablet didn’t do the job as expected but also caused this discomfort.
MegaFood Blood Builder customer reviews
The customer reviews are mixed for the MegaFood Blood Builder. There have been users who are unhappy with the product and those who have got their blood count improvement. The positive reviews are higher in comparison. Even those who suffered side effects and stopped using it says that the tablets were effective but they couldn’t continue with them.
The positive comments go in the line of refreshing feel, better quality sleep, more energy, healthy hairline, and nails etc.
What goes against is that there is no clarity as of what kind of iron that this supplement, MegaFood Blood Builder, supply for the body.
The availability of the larger quantity containers or bottles is among the positive reviews. Users do not have to purchase for every single month. Long term users can have a single bottle for them to last for a maximum of 6 months.
Where to buy MegaFood Blood Builder
MegaFood Blood Builder tablets are widely available online. Most of the online stores carry this non-prescription supplement. You can also get suitable discounts and additional deal with the coupon codes.
MegaFood Blood Builder is available in many countries. It is available in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand etc. You can easily find it from the Amazon store in your country.
The biggest advantage of MegaFood Blood Builder tablet is that it can deliver the needed iron along with some other nutrients from the nutritional yeast. Do note that this form of yeast is what we use for baking, so there is no real harm there. Unless you have any side effects, the MegaFood Blood Builder is a good bet for you to counter the iron deficiency in your system.