MidNite Sleep Aid coupons, reviews and ingredients
Are you getting enough sleep?
MidNite sleep aid is useful for people who are unable to get a good night’s sleep.
As you know, a good night’s sleep is essential for maintaining a healthy life-style. Everything that’s alive need sleep to survive. Studies have reported that, people are now sleeping less than they did in the past. This could be mainly due to occupational stresses with perilous outcomes and complications in performing daily tasks. Short sleep pattern is closely linked to obesity. Sleep deprived individuals have poor appetite and tend to eat more calories in comparison to other persons. To overcome this sleeping problems many companies are manufacturing sleep aids from prescribed pills to herbal supplements and teas.
One of the most popular amongst this is MidNite sleep aid pill. MidNite dietary supplement is an effective herbal sleep aid pill that promises to give you a peaceful sleep by solving all the related issues. MidNite sleeping pill comes in three variations, MidNite Original, MidNite PM and MidNite menopause. Read on to learn more about this product before purchasing.
- Different stages of sleeping
- Sleep disorders
- About MidNite
- MidNite Sleep Aid Ingredients
- Pros and Cons
- Different types of MidNite
- MidNite Orriginal
- MidNite PM Sleep Aid
- MidNite For Menopause
- MidNite sleep aid reviews
- Where to buy MidNite sleep aid pills?
- MidNite sleep aid coupons
- MidNite sleep aid pill – Frequently asked questions
The different stages of sleeping
- Stage 1 – This is the beginning phase of the sleep cycle. It lasts for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stage 2 – Generally, during this stage your heart rate slows and the body temperature drops down. This phase lasts for about 20 minutes, where your body is preparing you to get ready for a deep sleep.
- Stage 3 – This stage is called as deep stage. During this phase, your body repairs and regrows tissues, builds muscle and bone and boosts the immune system. Hence, it’s very difficult to rouse someone at this phase.
- Stage 4 – REM sleep is also known as paradoxical sleep. This is generally, entered (approximately 90 mins) after falling asleep. It is characterized by quickened breathing and increased brain activity.
Sleep disorders include
- Sleep Apnea
MidNite contains melatonin (a hormone produced by the body to control the sleep/wake cycle), and herbs. It has been developed by an individual named Holly Rosenthal, who also had previous sleep associated issues. MidNite sleeping aid only contains natural ingredients. In fact, this is a more promising convenient method to treat all your sleep related issues without any side-effects.
MidNite Sleeping Aid Ingredients
This is a natural sleep aid supplement, blended with a unique combination of natural occurring ingredients like lavender, lemon balm, chamomile and melatonin.
- Lavender: This is a common ingredient used in many soaps, shampoos and sachets for scenting the clothes. It is capable of producing sedative effects when inhaled. Nowadays, it is widely used in aromatherapies for its property to induce sleep by reducing all the negative elements present in the mind.
- Lemon Balm 22 mcg: Lemon Balm shares similar features with mint. It can facilitate quality sleep patterns and calmness by reducing the level of anxiety and all the related stress.
- Chamomile: This comes under a category of daisy-like plants, belonging to a member of the Asteraceae family. The herb has been used from many centuries because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Besides this, it is helpful to induce relaxation and to treat sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Melatonin 1.5mg: Melatonin is a natural hormone produced in the body. It can regulate our body’s biorhythm. Inadequate amounts of melatonin in the body can directly affect one’s ability to get a restful sleep each night. Taking melatonin supplements can be beneficial for treating such problems.
MidNite sleep aid Pros & Cons / Is MidNite sleep aid safe?
- MidNite is safe with no side-effects.
- It contains a mix of clinically tested natural elements.
- Prepared in chewable form for your convenience. So there is no need to take water with it.
- Best for inducing sleep.
- There is no restriction as it can be taken at anytime (before bedtime or during night).
- It only promotes deep relaxation to sleep better and does not correct bad sleeping pattern and other related issues.
- Moreover, the melatonin content is very less (1.5mg), which may not work for most of the users.
- There is less inclusion of lemon balm, which is very less than the recommended dosage. Many research has proven that mixing 80mg of lemon balm with valerian root can effectively induce sleep.
Different Types Of Midnite Sleep Aid
MidNite Sleep Aid Original
MidNite is a herbal formulation and does not contain any chemicals. It does not require a doctor’s prescription and does not contain the usual chemicals like diphenhydramine or doxylamine which are present in many of the sleeping pills. Hence it is safe to use and effective.
MidNite PM Sleep Aid
MidNite PM delivers the same effects like the original formulation. But it contains an additional substance named Bromelain. Pineapple is one of the richest sources of Bromelain. It is a protein-digesting enzyme complex, present in higher concentrations in the stem of the Pineapple fruit. Bromelain works as an effective pain reliever and helps one to receive a quality sleep during the whole sleep duration.
MidNite PM Sleep Aid reviews and side effects
This MidNite PM Sleep Aid is purely natural. Thus, there are no side effects for this sleeping aid. It has also received good reviews from its users.
MidNite For Menopause
This sleeping aid is specially designed for women who experience sleeping troubles in their menopausal stage. It uses the same original MidNite formulation with the inclusion of an additional ingredient named Genistein isoflavone. Genistein is a phytoestrogen and an angiogenesis inhibitor. It is helpful in addressing the problem of hot flashes in women.
MidNite sleep aid dosage: No worries, this can be taken at any time before or during midnight. Usually, one dose is enough for an individual.
MidNite for Menopause side effects
There are no side-effects for this Midnite for Menopause
MidNite Sleep Aid Side-Effects
MidNite is safe to use. There are no side-effects for this product. It is generally advised to take this at least 3 hrs before waking up.
- Do not take MidNite with depression medications. Otherwise, it may lead to some other drastic effects.
- Always, it is better to consult your medical expert before having a sleep-aid treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children.
MidNite Sleep Aid Reviews
MidNite is mainly formulated to stimulate deep relaxation. It does not contain any doxylamine or diphenhydramine. Overall, you can trust MidNite, as it is safe, effective and non-habit forming. It has received 4.4 out of 5 stars on amazon. Here are some customer testimonials that can help you in choosing this product.
“ love this product. It helped me in getting a quality sleep. I took it right before my bedtime and I had zero problems waking up at night. I was not at all groggy. Amazing..”
“MidNite is my favorite, since it uses natural ingredients like melatonin. It only stays in your body for 2-3 hours.”
“MidNite contains a key ingredient named Melatonin. It also contains Chamomile, which smells great. Really, it is harmless. Hence, I frequently use this with candy and pastries as food flavoring agent.”
“Works as stated, but only for 3 hours of sleep.”
“Better than plain melatonin. Chewable, hence easy to take, works fast and yields no bad side-effects.”
“This stuff is incredible, great for me.”
Where To Buy MidNite Sleep Aid Pills?
MidNite sleep is available at Amazon.com at an affordable price. It offers free shipping for all the orders upto $49. The items will be delivered in 5-8 business days after dispatch.
MidNite Sleep Aid Coupon
You can get around 20% off when you shop with special coupons like today’s Amazon coupons, promo codes and prime. Login to receive all the latest updates on great deals, directly into your email.
MidNite Sleep Aid Pill – Frequently asked questions
Is MidNite safe for pregnant mothers?
MidNite does not produce any side-effects. Pregnant ladies and nursing mothers should not consume this product. Because melatonin can pass into the breast milk and may cause harm to your breastfeeding baby. It is better to consult your doctor before using such products.
What is the MidNite sleep aid dosage? Can MidNite sleep aid cause overdose?
Usually one tablet is sufficient to make you sleep. But if necessary, you can have another tablet if you wish. MidNite sleeping pills will not cause overdose.
Is MidNite approved by FDA?
Yes, this dietary supplement is regulated under the Federal Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act. FDA has the authority to monitor these products for safety issues.
MidNite is not habit forming. It contains four natural elements that are vital for inducing sleep and can be taken at any time of day. Try this, if you are lacking good quality sleep!!!