Wysong Corporation was established in 1979 to provide the pet owners with several beneficial pet food products and supplements. After its extensive research for more than twenty years, it has created all its products for dogs, cats, ferrets, equine and humans keeping in mind health as a serious and foremost factor. Its broad variety of diets are scientifically formulated and proven to help enhance your pet health.
Wysong dog supplements are designed to offer living food essentials and a variety of natural nutrients to optimize pet health. To meet this belief, Wysong has developed Mother’s Milk dog and cat supplement for puppies and kittens. Let’s understand the purpose to develop Mother’s Milk and then learn about product description, its ingredients and directions to feed.
Purpose to Develop Mother’s Milk
Mother’s Milk is created to provide optimal nutrition for both kittens and puppies whose natural mother’s milk may be insufficient or unavailable. Wysong Mother’s Milk may also be sprinkled dry onto the food of older or adult cats and dogs for offering them with added nutrition.
Mother’s Milk is specifically formulated for puppies and kittens utilizing complete, whole and natural ingredients to mimic breast milk. Mother’s Milk is specifically designed to provide optimal nutrition for puppies and kittens.
Breast milk is considered nature’s perfect complete food. Milk is one of the few ingredients in nature with the singular function of being whole food. Milk is extremely complex ingredient that includes more than 100,000 different molecular components. The delicate balance of bringing natural proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, antibodies and other micronutrients is difficult but not impossible to duplicate using fractionated ingredients.
This special vitamin and supplement is offered in 16 oz. Bottle size.
Mother’s Milk is a complete whole food with several vital elements needed for puppies. The details of its main ingredients are:
- Proteins – Crude Protein (Min) content is 49.0 %. Mother’s Milk includes six protein sources for balanced nutrition, including whole milk and whole egg along with whey, and colostrum. Other protein sources also supply vitamins, minerals, hormones, enzymes, nucleotides, complex sugars, prostaglandins, and growth factors that encourage development and/or healing.
- Fats – Crude Fat (Min) content is 17.0 %. Fat content in Mother’s Milk increases resident time in the stomach while improving digestion of proteins and other nutrients. In addition to the fats within colostrum contained from whole milk and egg, Mother’s Milk also contains the following beneficial fats such as Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Lecithin.
- Probiotics & Prebiotics – Mother’s Milk offers natural food source probiotics (intestinal microorganisms’) cultures. Probiotics play a vital and beneficial role in puppies’ health. Along with probiotic organisms, this supplement also contains prebiotics which are known to promote establishment and growth of probiotics and stimulate the immune response.
- Enzymes – Mother’s Milk contains a spectrum of enzymes that helps improve nutrient absorption while allowing the infant’s enzyme secreting organs time to mature.
- Natural Antioxidant – This supplement is stabilized with Wysong Oxherphol natural antioxidant product. Stabilization with Oxherphol prevents the loss of nutritive value and ensures safety.
The Maximum Crude Fiber content in Mother’s Milk is 4 % and Moisture is 7 % whereas minimum content of Taurine is 0.01%.
The important ingredients of Mother’s Milk are: Milk Protein, Colostrum, Coconut Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Fish Oil, Lecithin, Flaxseeds, Egg White Albumin, Algal Oil (Schizocytrium sp.), Chicory Root, Plasma, Minerals, Yeast Extract, Vitamins, Lactoferrin Protein (milk derived) and several other items. For complete details and rationale on Mother’s Milk ingredients click on: http://www.wysong.net/products/documents/monographs/legacy/MOTHERS.pdf
Please follow the following Directions to feed:
For puppies, mix one part of Mother’s Milk with two parts warm water. Use only pure and clean water or treat it with Wysong WellSpring product if possible. After adding the contents, shake or stir it thoroughly. For feeding puppies, feed at a daily rate of six tablespoons (3 fl. oz.) per pound of puppy body weight.
- Keep in mind that the daily feeding rate should be divided into equal portions. Also, feedings should be made in every 3-6 hours.
- Also consider that the requirements of individual puppies will vary and accordingly the amount fed should be increased or decreased.
- Store the unused formula refrigerated in a tightly sealed container.
- Use the mixed formula within 24 hours.
- Ensure to gently reheat this Formula before feeding.