Is your dog one among the senior citizens? Don’t you wish to regain their lost energy and keep them active? Old friend for senior dogs will help them to maintain good cognitive ability. It will help them to maintain a good energy level in the body. This will help to have a good health.
HOW IS OLD FRIEND GOING TO HELP YOUR SENIOR DOG?
This is an herbal tonic for your pet. Old friend is designed and manufactured by expert team of veterinarians. As a part of aging process, there will be a degradation of connective tissues, cardiovascular, liver, pancreatic, liver functioning. As like in humans, dogs will also experience difficulties in all the areas of body. By a helping support to their weak body, it will help them to lead a powerful life.
USES OF OLD FRIEND
The pack comes with qualities of spark, vigor and enthusiasm. It will help with its supply of energy and sharpness which are in most need by the senior dogs at that situation. This product will help them in the following areas
- In energy levels
- Movements – jumping, talking and running
- Immune power
- Mental power
- Improvement in cognitive functioning
- Healthy systems
- Stable pressure and sugar levels
INGREDIENTS IN OLD FRIEND
- Alfalfa herb (Medicago sativa): This herb will provide all the powerful nutrients like phosphorus, magnesium and calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and beta carotene. It also contains Vitamin B6, C, D and E.
- Guggul gum (Commiphora mukul): this is usually found in Found in India and Africa which is used for treating any disorders in relation to blood lipid levels, joint mobility, normal cardiovascular function
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum): A perfect herb for gaining good energy levels and for gaining a powerful immune system.
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous): This has a positive effect in the cellular changes due to age.
- American Ginseng root (Panax quinquefolium): it has shown positive results in the clinical researches in neurocognitive function and memory.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): This is an herb that is found in Asia and southeastern Russia. It is a good immune protector and for balancing energy
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion’s root is used for having a healthy liver and pancreas. It is used for maintaining a normal level of sugar levels and for healthy digestion processes.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger contains an oleoresin and for maintaining a digestive, inflammatory and circulatory functions and regulations.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS
This product is strictly prohibited to be used if your senior dog is using blood thinners. This product may affect the levels of cyclophosphamide, dilitiazem, acetaminophen and propanolol. It can also alter the levels of thyroid hormone replacement dose.
Use with cautious thought with cardiac glycosides, hypertension and with depression medications. You should monitor the levels of sugar in the body, as some herbs in old friend will alter its levels.
DIRECTIONS TO USE OLD FRIEND FOR SENIOR DOG
Administer old friend orally twice daily. From 1kg to 25kg- give them one drop. For more than 25kg add on a drop for every additional 2kg.
You have to shake the product very well before using it.
STORAGE OF OLD FRIEND: Avoid storing it under direct sunlight and keep the product in a safe place away from reach of children. This product does not require refrigeration. Do not prefer keeping it in along with your food products nor in your toilets. Do not keep it along with chemicals or with your pesticides.
GUARENTEE OF OLD FRIEND FOR DOGS: This product comes with 90 days money back guarantee.
HOW LONG WILL THE BOTTLE LAST? The bottle will last for approximately 23 days.
The safety use of this product during pregnancy and during nursing period is not yet established.
Blood sugar monitoring should be done in between the use of the product since some herbs used in the old friend for senior dogs can alter the sugar levels.
Do not use senior dog product in humans in similar needs.