Oncoplex Capsules & Oncoplex ES
Oncoplex capsules and Oncplex ES capsules are protective against the gastrointestinal disease causing bacteria- H.pylori, will help in preventing diseases like ulcers and inflammatory diseases or cancer itself. It can support and improve the eye health of a person. It protects the retinal cells against many carcinogens that can degenerate the vision.
OncoPLEX capsules and OncoPLEX ES are made from pure natural broccoli seed extract and concentrated glucoraphanin, respectively. The broccoli seed extract contains the compound glucoraphanin, a potent antioxidant which will protect the cells against free radicals and can also serve as an antibiotic, detoxifying agent and promote healthy cell cycles. This particular compound is highly efficient in preventing many types of cancer also. Both the OncoPLEX supplements, Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES are developed by Xymogen.
Broccoli seeds and sprouts have the highest content of this compound and the extract taken from them is used to make the Oncoplex capsules by Xymogen. The Oncoplex ES capsules contain the concentrated compound itself. The benefits of this compound are many ranging to the immune system support and supporting the balance of the cytokine also.
What is glucoraphanin?
Glucoraphanin is a compound that is part of the group named glucosinolates, which are abundant in cruciferous plants. This compound is otherwise called as sulforaphane glucosinolate or shortly, “sgs”. The glucosinolates are converted enzymatically into its active form of isothiocyanates. The enzyme that helps in this conversion is myrosinase, which is present in the vegetables and is released when it is cut, sliced, or cooked. This converted product is the highly potent natural inducer of the enzymes in the phase 2 detoxification. These enzymes can trigger other antioxidant activities and eliminate many free radicals. The potency of these enzymes are so high that they can last up to 3 days.
The glucoraphanin is the primary compound responsible for these actions and is the reason why it is made into the Oncoplex ES capsules. The goodness of this compound is also made in the Oncoplex capsules that contain the broccoli extract, which has the highest natural concentration of this compound.
Ingredients and dosage of Oncoplex Supplement – Pure Natural Broccoli Extract
The Oncoplex capsules contain 500 mg of broccoli seed extract in each capsule. Of the 500 mg, roughly 30 mg makes the sgs or sulforaphane glucosinolate. The inactive ingredients in the capsules are HPMC capsule, magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
The Oncloplex ES contains the concentrated active compound- glucoraphanin. There is 100 mg of this compound in each Oncoplex ES capsule and is extracted from the broccoli seeds. The inactive ingredients in Oncoplex ES are HPMC capsules, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silica, and medium chain triglyceride oil.
Do not get confused with the name of the compound. Both glucoraphanin and sulforaphane glucosinolate are the names of the same compound. The only difference between the Oncoplex capsules an Oncoplex ES is that the former contains the herbal extract that has a little of this compound, while the latter contains the pure compound itself.
Dosage of Xymogen Oncoplex Es
- The dosage for Oncoplex capsules is one capsule per day.
- The Oncoplex ES dosage is one capsule twice, every day.
Storage: Both types of Oncoplex ES and capsules must be stored in a cool place away from heat. It need not be refrigerated. One bottle of Oncoplex capsules contains 120 capsules that will be enough for about 4 months. The Oncoplex ES comes in bottle that has 60 capsules which will last for a month.
What are the benefits of Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES?
- The antioxidant activity of this compound and its subsequent chemical reactions will make an effective chemoprotection. The effects of the broccoli sprouts on various cancers like breast cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, and lung cancer have been proved over the years. The same effects are made into a concentrated form of the Oncoplex capsules.
- Oncoplex capsules and Oncplex ES capsules are protective against the gastrointestinal disease causing bacteria- H.pylori, will help in preventing diseases like ulcers and inflammatory diseases or cancer itself.
- Oncoplex capsules can support and improve the eye health of a person. It protects the retinal cells against many carcinogens that can degenerate the vision.
- Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES, both, can reduce the high blood pressure. It is also capable of reducing the inflammation in the cardiovascular system which might have lead to stroke.
- Oncoplex capsules or the Oncoplex ES can also prevent joint inflammation and improve the joint health and mobility.
- Oncoplex can increase the production of detoxifying enzymes for effective elimination of the toxins.
- The active ingredient in Oncoplex ES and the capsules are readily absorbed by the body and is in easily digestible form. The SGS or glucoraphanin can readily enter the cells.
- The anti-inflammatory effects of glucoraphanin can inhibit the signals sent for inflammation.
- The support to the healthy cell life cycle is the most important benefit of Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES. The cells are protected to prevent premature death of them. The complete life of each and every cell is important for the good health.
The Pros and Cons of Oncoplex
- Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES are the best way to have more enzymatic activity during detoxification and for protection during the chemotherapy.
- Only one capsule is enough to trigger all the positive effects of the active ingredient in Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES. More than 5 capsules of other supplements may have to be taken to get the same effect. The easily absorbing form of the active ingredient increases the advantages.
- Oncoplex capsules come at a highly economical price. One bottle is enough for 4 months makes all stakes in its favors.
Cons: The only black mark about the product Oncoplex ES is that it costs the same as the Oncoplex capsules but will last only for a month. The price is regarded as high for a one month supply.
What is the link between healthy cell cycle and Oncoplex?
The cells in our body have their own life cycle, from birth to its destruction. Sometimes the cells do not live their life to the fullest and abruptly come to an end. The cell cycle will be arrested for some reason and they go suicidal or get damaged by other components such as free radicals. In these situations, the antioxidants in the Oncoplex capsules will helps restore their life and at the same time protect it from the scavengers like the free radicals. The same is applicable to the age-related inflammation formation and the attack of other microbes.
What are the Oncoplex capsules side effects or Oncoplex ES side effects?
None, at all. Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES are completely safe from any kind of side effects.Glucoraphanin side effects are almost nil as this is produced from cruciferous plants. It can be used safely along with the chemotherapy. The photochemical in the Oncoplex is useful to the human body and will not interfere with any other functions.
OncoPLEX capsules and OncoPLEX ES reviews
Amazon has a few customer reviews from customers who have used these products. Most of the reviews were positive and the users found the product helpful. Customers especially those who were on chemotherapy seemed to have fewer side effects. The product was also cost effective and the dosage convenient to take. One of the negative reviews was from a customer who bought the product from an outside vendor and did not find the product in good condition. He also did not get a satisfactory reply from the vendor.
Who should take Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES?
People who are at the risk of developing cancer or those who are undergoing treatment for cancer can hugely benefit from Oncoplex products. People who are indulging themselves in detoxification process can also use Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES. The detoxification enzymes will be produced more and will be highly active as well. Those with joint complaints, those who want to avoid a recurrence of cancer etc can also choose Oncoplex for better health.
Is it OK to take Oncoplex along with turmeric?
Yes it is. At least there are no adverse effects of using these two together. Both turmeric and Oncoplex has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity which will only improve the health of the person.
Can Oncoplex prevent multiple myeloma?
Yes. The glucosinolates are found to be effective against the myeloma cells and treating multiple myeloma. The glucosinolate and its precursors are all well pronounced anti-cancer compounds. Taking Oncoplex can prevent this condition and also provide relief. It can also prevent any secondary cancer incidence.
Which is better, Oncoplex or broccoli sprouts?
Broccoli sprouts are the natural source of the highest concentration of SGS. It is always ‘healthier’ to eat these sprouts when compared to any kind of supplements. When comparing the same with Oncoplex, the broccoli sprouts may be preferred if it is humanly possible to have above 40 gms of broccoli sprouts every day. The Oncoplex capsules or the Oncioplex ES will be more convenient if the aim is to have the relevant compound inside with much ease. Owing to the fact that the active compound is taken from the broccoli seeds gives much relief to many.
Can Oncoplex capsules or Oncoplex ES ease autism?
There is no clear evidence in this direction. There has been many speculations to suggest the possible effects of broccoli sprouts and extracts in easing autism. But none has been established. Moreover, Oncoplex research itself has not come up with this branch of discovery. There is also a risk of liver inflammation in autistic people due to the sulphoraphane. So, no, Oncoplex capsules or Oncoplex ES cannot serve as a relief for autism.
Where do I get Oncoplex capsules and Oncoplex ES for purchase?
Oncoplex products are up for sale on Amazon for easy availability. They are also available from the manufacturer, Xymogen, directly. It is shipped within the USA and to Canada as well. These stores are also open in UK for the benefit of people there. Through the official site of the manufacturer or through Amazon it is possible to buy Oncoplex in the UK also.