PetCalm Granules is a natural product by PetAlive which is an effective remedy for balancing the mood swings faced by the dogs by calming their nervous system. it is a natural product formulated with all herbal ingredients and there are no drug reactions reported against this supplement.
The nervous system is the key system of the body and when it gets over stimulated it leads to problems like anxiety, insomnia, chronic pains, depression, tensions and other mental disorders. A remedy for promoting the proper functioning of the nervous systems and relieving the nervous disorder is PetCalm Granules.
PetCalm Granules is a natural product by PetAlive which is an effective remedy for balancing the mood swings faced by the dogs by calming their nervous system. it is a natural product formulated with all herbal ingredients and there are no drug reactions reported against this supplement. Dogs consuming this supplement will be more confident, emotionally balanced and has the capability to withstand any phobic situations and cope up with difficult occasions. The overall health of the nervous system is promoted, protected and enhanced.
PetCalm Granules – The Ingredients
This supplement boasts of having 100% natural and homeopathic ingredients. They are formulated in laboratories with the highest standards and with highly qualified professionals. The active ingredients of PetCalm Granules are:
- Arg nit 30C HPUS – Argentum Nitricum is a compound of silver nitrate and is known to have antibacterial properties that can cure infections and acts as a remedy for the nervous and digestive systems. All forms of nervous behaviors like fearful nervousness, anticipatory nervousness and neurotic effects can be cured. It is also good for relieving the mental disorders faced by the dogs like anxiety, tension, stress, depression, fears, phobias and so on. digestive disorders are a major concern for the dogs and the digestive disorders that hinder the proper functioning of the nervous system are treated here.
- Kali phos 6C HPUS – Kali Phosphoricum added in the PetCalm Granules formula, also known as Potassium Phosphate acts as an effective nerve remedies and is useful for nervous exhaustion. This homeopathic ingredient has a number of medicinal properties and is used in medications for treating eye and ear problems, mental imbalance problems, abdomen problems, digestive disorders, respiratory disorders and so on. nervousness, anxiety, mood swings, irritation, depression, memory problems, over sensitiveness, homesickness, confusion and all the other mental disorders finds relief with this ingredient.
- Passiflora 3X HPUS – Passiflora also known as Passion Flower has properties to calm the mind and body for the dogs. Thus, it enhances the benefits and performance of the PetCalm Granules. This herb contains beta-carboline alkaloids and chrysin which are effective in relieving number of mental disorders. It relaxes the nervous systems and brings it back to form for proper functioning and performs. All the symptoms of the mental disorders are resolved providing proper treatment to the nervous disorders.
- Scutellaria 3X HPUS – The final ingredient added in the PetCalm Granules formula is Scutellaria also known as Skullcap. This ingredient has sedative and anti-spasmodic properties which are effective for calming the nervous system. it is also used as a nerve tonic and relaxing the nervous tension and other mental health problems like anxiety, stress, worry and tension. It is even used to treat serious disease like epilepsy, seizure and even premenstrual tensions.
Sucrose is one of the inactive ingredients included in the PetCalm Granules.
PetCalm Granules – The Dosage and Usage
The PetCalm Granules can be fed to the dogs in two ways:
Dissolvable Granule Form – In this method, the granules are opened and the contents are mixed with the food, treat or water provided to the dog. For the initial dosages, administer the dosage every hour. Later on it can be reduced to 2 to 3 times a day till the symptoms reduced.
- Dogs weighing below 20 lbs need 1 pinch of the PetCalm Granules.
- Dogs weighing above 20 lbs and below 50 lbs need 2 pinches of the PetCalm Granules.
- Dogs weighing above 50 lbs need 1/4th of the cap of the PetCalm Granules.
Spray Form – The spray should be primed initially. It can either be held close to the mouth of the dog and sprayed directly into the mouth or sprayed to the wet food fed to the dog. This too should be administered every hour for the initial dosage and then reduced to 3 times a day.
- Dogs weighing below 20 lbs need 2 sprays of the PetCalm Spray.
- Dogs weighing above 20 lbs and below 50 lbs need 3 sprays of the PetCalm Spray.
- Dogs weighing above 50 lbs need 4 sprays of the PetCalm Spray.