Phellostatin is a Chinese traditional natural herbal supplement combining modern research and ancient wisdom. It is beneficial to treat candidiasis that causes digestive disorders, sinus congestion, skin rashes, lethargy, headaches, joint or muscle pain, vaginal infections
Fungal infections can affect various parts of the body. If you’ve ever had a fungal infection‚ you must have experienced how irritating it can be. Digestive tract infections, vaginal fungal, mouth and other fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and ringworm can cause their own unique symptoms. The several factors that can cause these fungal infections are – weakened immune system‚ high blood sugar levels‚ and excessive antibiotic intake. An herbal supplement can be a natural approach for treating these problems. Phellostatin from Health Concerns – the Chinese traditional formula which helps treat fungal infections such as candida. Keep reading to know more about Phellostatin.
Health Concerns is committed to providing quality herbal therapies. The company utilizes thousands of years old traditional Chinese medicine to produce herbal formulations in a more convenient tablet form. Health Concerns’ Phellostatin is an herbal alternative to anti-fungal drugs. Phellostatin Candida treats similar fungal and bacterial infections without major side effects with a blend of Chinese herbs and no fillers.
Phellostatin Benefits and Features
It is a Chinese traditional natural herbal supplement combining modern research and ancient wisdom. It is beneficial to treat candidiasis that causes digestive disorders, sinus congestion, skin rashes, lethargy, headaches, joint or muscle pain, vaginal infections. This is an anti-bacterial formula.
- It treats Vaginal Yeast, vaginal itching, and leukorrhea.
- Helps cleanse the colon and treats colitis.
- It offers skin support and heals rashes
Chinese Therapeutic Effects – Tonifies Spleen and Stomach Qi, Anti-fungal.
- Phellodendron 12 Herbal Supplement contains 270 Tablets
- One tablet offers 650 mg. of powerful proprietary blend of Chinese herbs
- One bottle contains 270 Tablets which will last for 45 days
- Each bottle cost around $60
- Made in the USA
How Phellostatin Works?
Chinese Herbs in Phellostatin combines the Four Gentlemen Decoction (Si Jun Zi Tang) as a digestive tonic with herbs having anti-fungal properties. This supplement has many active constituents which provide a broad-based anti-fungal therapy. Various active components minimize the chance that resistant strains of fungi may arise. It’s ingredients such as –
Phellodendron (Huang bai) is widely used in China for digestion
Plantago (che qian zi) and cnidium seed (she chuang zi), houttuynia (yu xing cao), are the powerful anti-fungal herbs in this formula.
Cardamon (sha ren) treats flatulence.
The Proprietary Blend (650 mg per tablet) of Phellostatin has: Phellodendron cortex (huang bai), Codonopsis root (dang shen), White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu), Anemarrhena root (zhi mu), Plantago seed (che qian zi), Pulsatilla root (bai tou weng), Capillaris herb (yin chen hao), Cnidium seed (she chuang zi), Houttuynia herb (yu xing cao), Dioscorea root (shan yao), Licorice root (gan cao), Cardamon fruit (sha ren). Some of its strongest ingredients in each tablet include:
- Licorice Gan Cao—This herb cleanses and rejuvenates the body.
- Cnidium fruit—This herb is commonly used to treat skin infections.
- Plantago Che Qian Zi—It promotes urination and treats diarrhea
- Phellodendron Huang Bai bark— This tree bark help treats fungal infections.
- Capillaris Yin Chen Hao— This herb treats gallbladder and liver infections.
- Houttuynia Yu Xing Cao—This plant is used to remove toxins and treat infections.
- Other Ingredients — Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Cellulose and Sweet Potato.
For best results start with 1 tablet 3 times a day‚ then gradually increase to 2 to 3 tablets 3 times per day over 2 to 3 week period. It is best to take herbal supplements on empty stomach or between meals when absorption is quicker and more direct.
One bottle of Phellostatin contains 270 tablets‚ which should last about 45 days with a dosage of one tablet three times a day. Serving Size: 3 Tablets, Servings per Container: 90 and Quantity per Container: 270 Tablets
What Is Phellostatin Used For?
Phellostatin is recommended for people with diarrhea, skin rash, headache, and vaginal itching. Phellostatin uses includes –
- Supports normal digestion
- Vaginal yeast infections and Vaginal itching
- Skin rashes
- Joint or muscle pain
Phellostatin Side Effects
There are no known side effects of taking Phellostatin. However, few customers reported of having a headache but it’s due to the die off of the candida. Moreover, Health Concerns is the first company in the USA to formulate Chinese herbs for practitioners. In addition, this product is clinically tested for safety and purity.
Unlike illegal Chinese herbal products which contain pharmaceutical drugs, artificial additives, and heavy metals such as lead or mercury, Phellostatin from Health Concerns has no additives and no corn. Plus, its coating contains no glycerin or silica. This carefully created formulation is as per the traditions of Chinese medicine and modern biochemistry to cause no side effect or negative reactions.
Please consult your doctor
- Before starting Phellostatin or any nutritional supplement program
- Before using this or any product during pregnancy
- If you have a serious medical condition
Phellostatin Customer Reviews
Most of its users reported positive feedbacks for this product. Some users started with Phellostatin as doctor or herbalist recommends it. People found it is very beneficial for fungal and constipation problems. But some people found it of having a bit weird taste. Read below few real customer testimonials –
- Moosic is taking this supplement for several years and it works to keep yeast infections at a minimum.
- Jenny recommends keeping it always on hand. It will keep you well and is great for clearing UTI or other health concerns.
- Deborah says that Phellostatin has helped with candida overgrowth. However, he noted of getting headaches after taking it. Hence, he researched about the product and found that headaches are because of the die off of the candida.
- Amanda had good improvement with candida but this supplement hasn’t eliminated it. Thus, she says to continue using this but in conjunction with something else.
If you want to get rid of fungal and candida infections the natural way then go for Phellostatin, a traditional Chinese herb formulation into a modern days tablets.