Philips HeartStart M5066A
Philips HeartStart M5066A defibrillator is useful to treat the most common cause of SCA by delivering a rapid shock immediately and effectively wherever you are- at work, home alone, play – it has the power to save lives.It is a small, lightweight, pre-connected electrode pads cartridge. Easy to Operate.
About four lacs people in USA alone suffer from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) per year and there may be hundreds of thousands across the world. Unfortunately, of these hardly 5 % survive, as emergency medical services are not provided to them. And also majority of these people do not show any prior symptoms as cautions.
SCA occurs when the electrical system of heart becomes chaotic causing it to stop beating effectively. Due to lack of sufficient blood flow, the person becomes unresponsive, stops breathing and will die if not treated instantly. Here, CPA (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) alone is not able to restore normal heart beats but a shock from a defibrillator is the most effective way to restore normal heart rhythm.
Here, Philips HeartStart M5066A defibrillator is useful to treat the most common cause of SCA by delivering a rapid shock immediately and effectively wherever you are- at work, home alone, play – it has the power to save lives. More details on the device, its features, specifications and user reviews are discussed below to give you a more broad understanding about Philips HeartStart M5066A.
What Exactly Is Philips HeartStart M5066A?
Philips HeartStart M5066A is a small, lightweight, pre-connected electrode pads cartridge. On your demand CPR coaching can also be availed. This device can be converted into a full function training unit, just ideal for carpeted surroundings.
Philips HeartStart M5066A is proud of their defibrillators’ “Quick Shock” capability. This device takes fewer than 10 seconds to deliver a shock after pausing CPR which means minimal time is wasted during those critical moments with Philips HeartStart M5066A.
Features and Specifications
Philips HeartStart M5066A a rapid shock device includes various features and specifications as listed below:
- Easy to Operate. Just pull the front handle and it is activated.
- It is a ready-to-rescue device. The carrying case, battery and pads are pre-installed into it.
- The SMART Biphasic Therapy is able to safely deliver maximum shock strength causing minimal harm to fragile heart.
- In the factory, this device is self tested almost daily to assure you that it is ready to use whenever needed
- Rapid shock delivering feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery
- Its Integrated SMART Pads can sense the patient skin and know at what point the patient is in the response stage.
- The clear graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly that requires less efforts, minimum reading and interpretation during critical time.
- It is a portable and lightweight (just 3.3 pounds or 1.5 kg with electrode pad cartridge and battery pack)
- Avail over-the-counter automated external defibrillator
- Its voice prompt system has “on-demand” CPR coaching. This facility helps you remember and give all clear calm voice instructions, stepwise during your resuscitation time.
- Optional pediatric electrode pads available
- It is backed with an 8-year factory warranty layered with an additional 4-year battery warranty. These many years of serenity and protection you won’t receive in other similar products.
This life saving device is easy to operate and can be used to treat infants, children and adults.
Most of the people are very much satisfied with their buy. The brief testimonies of few customers of Philips HeartStart M5066A are narrated for you. One user says as mentioned in its features that this AED is very easy to use. The simple voice prompts and CPR coaching are very effective to perform their duty in crucial stage.
Another user is very pleased with its simple usage and easy maintenance. Philips, the company name is sufficient for many to trust and buy the product that has smart features integrated.
Most of you buy this device as a precautionary measure and it is good that you think so. The great and compact size of this equipment along with a case is easy for storage.
The Philips HeartStart M5066A examines the patient’s cardiac events and is capable of guiding inexperienced bystanders in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) techniques, by administering shocks at the right time to get hearts pumping again. Two major considerations i.e. Preparation and participation might save a life, and it could be your own.