PolyResveratrol-SR is a dietary supplement that has the antioxidant resveratrol in it. The antioxidant is an age old ingredient seen popularly in red wine, but known lesser. This antioxidant is incorporated in the PolyResveratrol-SR supplements, collected from a few natural sources. The resveratrol is taken from herbal extracts and is made into an easily absorbable complex form to make it more effective.
The benefits of PolyResveratrol-SR are many and ranges from blood vessel health to the smooth functioning of liver and also in healthier skin with delayed aging. It can be absorbed by the cells easily and make the cell walls stronger and also get rid of the destructive free radicals.
PolyResveratrol-SR is made by Thorne Research and is made with synergistic ingredients from the nature. The herbal extracts are made in absorbable form and is effective by the patent pending release mechanism that ensures slow but effective absorption of the ingredients into the body. It is recommended by many medical practitioners because of its positive effects with less or no side effects.
Features of PolyResveratrol-SR
- PolyResveratrol-SR can support the health of the blood vessels. The inflammations inside the blood vessels are lessened to ensure free blood flow. The untimely death of the blood cells is also prevented by the resveratrol.
- PolyResveratrol-SR is able to prevent the accumulation of bad cholesterol inside the blood vessels and regulate the blood pressure. This can avoid many heart diseases and maintain better cardio vascular health.
- It can enhance the SIRT-1 enzyme. This enzyme can increase the pace of DNA formation and prevent the cell destroying process. When the DNA is formed faster, the cell repair also happens faster to make the ageing process slower and improve the cell longevity.
- PolyResveratrol-SR supports the normal inflammatory activity of the body. There will be lesser unnecessary inflammations and this can improve the skin health. This will also prevent the acne breakouts as well.
- PolyResveratrol-SR improves the liver functioning and aids in the natural detoxification of the body. Resveratrol can get rid of the fat deposits inside the liver and make it efficient again to work on the detoxification process of the body.
- It promotes the normal cell proliferation also. The cell proliferation is the cell division to increase the number. Sometimes, it can go out of hand and in these cases the PolyResveratrol-SR will make it under control. This action can prevent some kind of cancerous growth.
- Most of all, PolyResveratrol-SR can slow down the ageing process and keep the skin look younger and healthier.
Why use PolyResveratrol-SR?
Resveratrol is a useful antioxidant that is seen in grapes, mulberries, blueberries etc. Eating tonnes of these fruits to get the enough antioxidant in the body is not possible. This is why Thorne Research has come up with the dietary supplement form of the same antioxidants. The supplements can be taken 2-3 times a day and be done with it. The PolyResveratrol-SR will improve the health in many ways and keep you younger and fitter. Since the resveratrol can help in detoxification the immune system will also show better health.
Ingredients of PolyResveratrol-SR
- Curcumin phytosome acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and keeps the cell health intact. It avoid many allergic reactions and can act as a curative as well. The same is a greater source of resveratrol so that it is also acting as an anti-ageing agent.
- Green Tea phytosome is known for the positive effect on fat metabolism. It can ensure the fat molecules are utilized well and avoid fat deposition to an extent. It will also help the liver functioning and removes fat from the liver. The body will have better detoxification and more toxins are removed faster.
- Quercetin will protect the integrity of resveratrol. Quercetin prevents the breakdown of resveratrol and act as an antioxidant for this effective antioxidant resveratrol.
- Trans- Pterostilbene is a methylated metabolite of the resveratrol. This Pterostilbene is better absorbed by the body than the resveratrol alone. This form of resveratrol has more longevity inside the liver and is not easily broken down there. It has similar effects as the resveratrol but can stay longer than the other one in the blood.
- Trans-Resveratrol is added as the antioxidant, taken from grapes, mulberries etc. It can deal with the harm done by the high fat level, and the free radicals that harm the cells. The enhancement in the working of the SIRT-1 enzyme will regulate the blood glucose and deal with insulin sensitivity and cell survival.
- The other ingredients added are hydroxypropyl methyl-cellulose added in both high and low viscosity and magnesium citrate laurate. The capsule is made of hypromellose derived from cellulose. There also are silicon dioxide and leucine.
- The phytosomes may have traces of soy.
The curcumin and Green tea extracts are made into phytosomes, the phopsholipid complex of the extracts for their better absorption.
Dosage instructions of PolyResveratrol-SR
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules taken once or twice daily. Each active ingredient is added in 100 mg per capsule. The product must be stored in a cool and dry place, away from heat. Pregnant women should not take PolyResveratrol-SR without consulting their doctor. A single bottle contains 60 capsules that last for 30 days, depending upon the dose.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a phytosome?
Phytosome is a complex made with the herbal extract with a phospholipid. The phospholipid used here is the phosphatidylcholine. It is used for both curcumin and Green Tea extracts. The complex will enable the extract to be absorbed by the cells more easily as the phosphatidylcholine is part of the cell membranes.
What are the side effects of PolyResveratrol-SR?
There are no known side effects of PolyResveratrol-SR. But the resveratrol may have interactions with blood thinning medications. Resevratrol can prevent the blood clotting inside the blood vessels and the same effects along with that of the medications may cause bleeding even from a slight bruise.
The curcumin may interfere with the efficacy if cyclophospamide medication and certain chemotherapy drugs as well. The continued use of PolyResveratrol-SR with such medications must be done carefully. It is better to consult the doctor before starting.
Are there allergens in the PolyResveratrol-SR?
PolyResveratrol-SR may have soy in it. Other than that the other common allergens such as corn, dairy products, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast etc are absent in PolyResveratrol-SR. There are no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners in PolyResveratrol-SR. PolyResveratrol-SR are made hypoallergenic and there are no reported cases allergies.
Where can I buy PolyResveratrol-SR from?
PolyResveratrol-SR is available online in many pharmacies. It is available on Amazon and other online stores as well. PolyResveratrol-SR is also there at the online store of Dr.Hyman’s.