The white spot lesions could be the first sign of danger on the teeth that leads to cavities. People living in the areas where the water has high fluoride content and those who use dental braces are at high risk of developing these white spots. The best remedy for this problem is high fluoride treatment to reduce the spots and remineralize the tooth enamel. The PreviDent 5000 booster plus toothpaste contains high fluoride that can clean the abrasions and strengthen the teeth. It is suitable for one and all, even the children. Use it once a day to see the difference within a week to 10 days.
Features of PreviDent 5000 booster plus toothpaste
- It can clear the white spot lesions and gradually remineralize the enamel to make the outer barrier intact.
- PreviDent 5000 booster plus toothpaste can highly benefit those who are more vulnerable and at the risk of getting cavities.
- It helps in preventing the enamel loss.
- It can be the solution for the white spots caused by dental braces
- Prevident is available in 2 flavors of spearmint and fruitastic.
- Manufactured by Colgate, the major content here in PreviDent 5000 is sodium fluoride
- It is available in containers of 3.4 oz capacity.
- It is a prescription toothpaste.
Using PreviDent 5000 booster
PreviDent 5000 booster is used once every day for best results. it is preferably used before bedtime. One should not eat or drink for at least 30 minutes after using this toothpaste and thus the bedtime regiment.
Spread a thin film of this liquid gel toothpaste onto the brush. Brush the teeth for a good 2 minutes. Rinse the mouth thoroughly and go to bed. The contents here would then goes on its duty to restore the good health of the teeth and its enamel.
Replace the regular toothpaste with this one for the night-time brushing. You may use the regular toothpaste for the morning.
PreviDent 500 booster toothpaste can be used by adults and children. The children should be of the age above 6 years. The positive results can be seen within a span of 10 days.
How does it work?
The PreviDent 5000 booster toothpaste carries the easily applicable fluoride that can act faster. It helps balance the pH of the oral cavity temporarily to make up for the lost minerals. It reverses the spots and mineralizes the tooth from 10-20 days.
PreviDent 5000 booster side effects and care
There are no side effects if using the PreviDent 5000 booster. Rarely there can be mouth or gum irritation. Otherwise, it is safe to use by all. In case there are any adverse effects at all, that can be the likes of breathing difficulty, chest tightness, swelling, rashes, itching etc.
PreviDent 5000 booster plus toothpaste delivers 5 times more fluoride and faster than the other paste forms. It has proven its effectiveness in many cases. Do talk to your dentist to get this toothpaste and see the difference.