Probiologic Capricin 250 Capsules is a natural, candida dietary supplement. This nutritional supplement includes calcium & magnesium caprylate. This product has gained physicians trust. Read on for the full Probiologic Capricin Review.
About Probiologic Capricin
Probiologic Capricin provides nutritional support to help balance the intestinal flora by supporting in the maintenance of internal candida stasis. Some reasons which may worsen candida are – diets high in refined carbohydrates and highly processed foods. The use of full – spectrum antibiotics and use of hormonal contraceptives. Kindly avoid these foods while using candida supplement.
Probiologic Capricin Features
- This product is calcium-ascorbate-vitamins.
- It is of higher value.
- This is manufactured in united states.
- Available in two sizes- bottle containing 100 capsules and 250 capsules
- Their prices range between $22 – $28 (after discounts)
Probiologic Capricin Ingredients and Supplement Facts
The three main ingredients in this supplement are Calcium, Magnesium and Caprylic Acid. Some Other Ingredients are cellulose, food grade wax, gelatin, water, and glycerin. The Probiologic Capricin 250 Caps Serving Size is 3 Capsules and Servings per Container: 83
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Calcium (as calcium caprylate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium caprylate) 50 mg
- Caprylic Acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate) 1200 mg
Probiologic Capricin Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take One (1) to three (3) capsule with each meal or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Probiologic Capricin Side Effects
This supplement is safe for most users. There are no known side effects revealed by its manufacturer or from another source. However, one user reported having an allergic reaction to this product. To avoid any possible side effects, I suggest starting with a small dose, and gradually increasing to the recommended dosage. It is always best to consult your doctor before starting to take any supplement.
Probiologic Capricin Precautions
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety sealed with a tamper evident seal for your protection.
Probiologic Capricin Pros and Cons
- It effectively helps to control systemic Candida infections.
- It is reasonably priced.
- One bottle contains quite a large number of big capsules.
- Contains no artificial fillers like magnesium stearate
- Capsule comes in a large and sturdy bottle which avoids any risk of damage while transiting
- Large size capsules which may be hard to swallow 3 at a time.
- Serving size is 1-3 capsules, so for maintenance take fewer if needed.
- After ingestion, nasty burps may occur. Drink lots of fluid to avoid it.
Probiologic Capricin Customer reviews
On Amazon, this product has received 3.6 out of 5 stars from over 10 reviewers. Users say it is a great product for bowel health and available at a great price. Some users say this is a good product helpful to fight yeast infection. However, few negative customer feedbacks for this product are – it may be allergic and may have horrible after taste.
- John purchased this product to help with systemic candidiasis, and it works very well. He says it comes as described and has a great price too. The capsules are large and hard to swallow but considering its effectiveness and price, this negative point is negligible. He further adds although it helped with systemic candidiasis, but recommends not using as a standalone protocol for this health condition.
- Ken recommends using this product any time if you have bowel problems. he suggests using it for at least 3 days.
- Nancy found this product works wonders when feeling an overgrowth of yeast ( Candidiasis ) development in her body. It relieves the sick tired feeling and the brain fog within 24 hrs. She is using this brand of Calcium caprylate for nearly 25 years as it is reasonably priced and it works. She hopes the manufacturer never ever stop producing it.
- Olivia is an unhappy user of this brand. She didn’t notice any effect on it, even after using the whole bottle. She has gut issues (IBS/SIBO) and skin issues and was expecting it would bring balance to her flora. Unfortunately, things didn’t change and are still exactly the same.
- Rmcorkie says it caused an allergic reaction.
If you are having yeast/ candida infection, then help support your body’s natural ability to maintain intestinal flora and eliminating foreign elements by using Probiologic Capricin dietary supplement.