An injury to the any of the joints needs utmost care with absolutely no movement. When the injury is to the shoulder, you need extra care as the slightest movement of the body will make this part move as well. If you need something for the shoulder to heal faster, that is the shoulder immobilizer. The immobilizer keeps the shoulder in place and does not let it move at all. The Procare shoulder immobilizer is the ideal option to give rest to the shoulders and promote faster healing in the area. It is a shoulder brace with adjustable wrist cuff to suit anyone.
It is stylish looking and can be worn on either side. Whether it is a rupture or fracture, the shoulder immobilizer helps heal the area and also reduce the need for extra medications like the painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
Features of Procare shoulder immobilizer
- The Procare shoulder immobilizer is ideal to use after a surgery, fracture, rupture or for anything that calls for a shoulder rest. It can be used as a traumatic rehab as well.
- It is available in adult and child sizes.
- The single piece is suitable to wear on the left or the right shoulder.
- It comes with adjustable cuffs and straps. It keeps the brace in its place without moving.
- The Procare shoulder immobilizer is made of fiber laminate for the comfort of the user.
- The use of the shoulder immobilizer reduces the pain as well as the inflammation in the area.
- The Procare shoulder immobilizer is available in different types also.
Why should I opt for the shoulder immobilizer?
It is easier to take medications than having something to confine yourself in. but the joints are another case where the extreme care is all it matters and it needs. The shoulder immobilizer can be a little inconvenient for the users but it reduces the need for a painkiller or other medications to make the problem heal faster. Resting the joint itself is the greatest healing process.
The shoulder immobilizers like the Procare immobilizers are the inexpensive option over the medications. It would not cost you much and you can use it for a longer period for continued care. This one-time investment would benefit you in the long time.
Sizes of Procare shoulder immobilizer
The different sizes of the Deluxe shoulder immobilizer available are the universal adult, universal contour, universal with detachable humeral strap and child size. The waist measurements of these sizes are 52 inches and more for the adult sizes and 38.5 inches for the child size.
The different types of shoulder immobilizers are with or without a sling, with foam straps, elastic ones, with a pillow etc.
They can be either wrapped around the torso for support or with just the sling and a small strap to fasten around the abdomen.
In this fast moving world, everyone wants to move fast and each fast. The fastest route to a shoulder recovery is by using the products like Procare shoulder immobilizer. It prevents further damage and can speed up the recovery period as well. The added advantage is that it helps you correct your posture!Posted on