Damiana is a wild shrub that grows mostly in Mexico, Central America and West Indies. The leaf and stem have medicinal properties. It has been used for many years as an aphrodisiac to increase sexual desire. It can be used for both men and women and has a reputation for improving premature ejaculation and sexual dysfunction.
- Effective sex booster
- It has a high medicinal value. Damiana herb is used for treating depression, anxiety, headaches, UTIs, menstruation problems and many more.
- No Side Effects
- Dosage levels – 30 to 60 drops
- No Drug Interactions
- No Contraindications
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility
- 90 days money-back guarantee
Damiana – The Plant
Damiana is an herb used as an aphrodisiac in both males and females since ages. It is also known as Turnera diffusa. This plant is found mostly in the Mexican state of United States and has been used for many medicinal uses since ages. The leaves of the Damiana plant are used in forms of juices or extracts for treating many diseases and disorders. the wide range of disease treated by these leaves are diabetes, stomach troubles, asthma, headaches, depression, cough, anxiety, lack of sexual drive and so on.
Even though this herb provides relief to a number of diseases, it is widely known to be used for improving the sexual functioning in both the genders. It acts as a tonic for the hormonal systems. It also contains volatile oil and other substances like thymol, tannins, flavonoids and glycosides that make up this plant suitable for medicinal purpose.
Damiana – The Product
Damiana by Natural Wellbeing is a premium quality medication for those suffering from a lack of sexual drive. Natural Wellbeing Distribution Incorporation was founded in the year 2001 and its products are manufactured in USA. The main objective of Natural Wellbeing is understood from the name itself, that is, to provide a natural remedy to all the disorders and diseases faced by the population. All the products are tested and developed with proper research from the traditional natural medications that has proven to be effective in all ways.
The benefits from the Damiana plant or Turnera diffusa are wholly extracted from it and this gives the product excellent performance. Apart from the extraction from the damiana plant, well-chosen natural and effective ingredients are used to make this product high in performance. This product is manufactured in USA with the highest standards possible and in NSF cGMP-Certified manufacturing facilities. It is known for its effectiveness in terms of performance and has number of other uses other than for increasing the libido and sexual drive.
The leaves are extracted to bring out different outcomes in the form of tablets, capsules, extracts and so on. During olden times, juices where made out of the Damiana leaves and the grooms would drink it before their wedding or after that to improve their sexual drive.
Specifications of Natural Well-being Damiana product
Quantity: A bottle of the Damiana contains 1 oz or 30 ml of the solution.
Ingredients: The only active Ingredients of the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing are the ethically wild-harvested damiana herb which is also known as Turnera diffusa. The other ingredients are grain alcohol and deionized water.
Main Use – The main use of the Damiana natural remedy is in the sexual field as an aphrodisiac. Being an aphrodisiac it can help in solving problems of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- It has a natural aphrodisiac action and is used for prevention and treatment of sexual problems
- Damiana is a mild stimulant and hence helps improve the mood of people and gives them a sense of well being. It also helps relieve anxiety, stress and nervous exhaustion
- It strengthens the nervous system
- Damiana also serves as an urinary track antiseptic as it contains high levels of arbutin, which has strong antiseptic action
- It is also used to treat headache, bed wetting, depression, nervous stomach and constipation
- Promotes wellbeing – The Damiana by Natural Wellbeing enhances the overall wellbeing of a person and boosts the mood. That is, for getting a sense of wellbeing and mood upliftment you can have this medication.
- Mental instability – Damiana is also effective for treating the mental imbalances faced by the people and strengthens their nervous system. You can take Damiana at the time of anxiety and depression, tension, stress and so on. It helps in stimulating the mind and boosting the mental health of a person. This is the reason why this plant in used in a number of antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication.
- Urinary tract antiseptic – The product as well as the plant Damiana also acts as an antiseptic for the urinary tract infections faced. This is because of the presence of arbutin compound in Damiana plant that can directly affect the tubules of the kidney at the time of infections. Damiana is also effective for stimulating good urination pattern.
- Gender problems – For males, the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing helps in oxygenating the genital area and for females this product is a great relief for menstrual cramps and other menstrual problems.
- Stomach Upsets – The Damiana by Natural Wellbeing is also used for problems like constipation and nervousness in the stomach. It is also effective for stimulating proper digestion.
There are also studies showing the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing being able to treat headaches. But it is not solely used to treat headaches as there are other exclusive products available for it too.
Dosage and Instructions of Use
Dosage – The Damiana by Natural Wellbeing is recommended to be taken in 30 to 60 drops. You can consult a medical help before doing so and get your exact dosage levels. For the dosage levels and instructions as per directed to get rid of your sexual problems.
Instruction of Use
- These drops must be added to either water or juice and mixed well before consuming.
- Do not take these drops directly.
- You can repeat this process for about two to three times a day.
During the Traditional era, the leaves of the damiana leaves were dried and then boiled in a cup of water. After which 2 to 3 cups of this mixture is consumed daily for the effective results. The leaves were also powdered back then. Nowadays these powdered leaves are available in the form of tablets or capsules.
Warranty and Guarantee
There is a 90 days money back guarantee offered for all the products of Natural Wellbeing and Damiana is no exception. That is, if you are not satisfied with the product you can give a complaint and claim your full money back within 90 days of purchase.
Interactions, Contraindications and Side Effects
It is advised to consult your doctor if you are already under any other treatment or medication. There are chances of drugs interacting and causing harm to your body. So always be careful of that and take permission from your doctor in those cases. Also those women in the pregnant or nursing stage should also consult your doctor before taking the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing medication. The same effects apply here too and it is always better to be on the safer side.
If in any case you might face any adverse reactions, immediately stop the usage of the product and seek medical help immediately. The Damiana by Natural Wellbeing is not approved by the FDA but nevertheless there are no side effects or adverse reactions reported against it. So it has been widely used. There have been rare cases of the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing interacting and causing the absorption of iron content. So during the whole period of consumption of this product make sure you keep a close watch on your iron and hemoglobin levels. Any variations should be noted immediately and consulted with your medical representative.
The right amount of dosage levels and the directions of use should be strictly followed to prevent negative effects. If taken in huge quantities, the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing can cause sleeping disorders or headaches in people. It should be taken moderately only in the prescribed dosage. Very rare and serious case of over dosage of the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing is liver damage.
There are no other contraindications or interactions identified or stated against the Damiana by Natural Wellbeing. There are also studies claiming this product to be free from any toxicity. But people suffering from any other disease must be very cautions, especially those suffering from diabetes or hypoglycemia. It is strictly told not to use at the time of pregnancy because the constituents of the Damiana plant can lead to abortion. The only side effect is when the contraindications and warnings are not rightly followed.