As per the medical dictionary “Detoxification is based on the principle that illnesses can be caused by the accumulation of toxic substances (toxins) in the body. Eliminating existing toxins and avoiding new toxins are essential parts of the healing process.” In simple words, detoxifying is the process of eliminating the toxins from the body. This is a serious issue these days as we absorb toxins through the skin, from the atmosphere, from the food and from all the other products that release chemicals. Not only detoxification but cleansing should also be implemented into our daily routine. This ensures a better skin and a better life.
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”]
[restab title=”About” active=”active”]
Importance of Detoxification
- The production of environmental chemicals and the intake of these chemicals by the living being are increasing day by day. It is very important to get rid of these chemical to maintain a healthy body and because of this detoxification is important.
- Similarly the lifestyle and diet we follow these days have increased number of toxins and a detoxification is must to free your body from these poisons.
- Detoxification helps in increasing the energy levels and preventing problems like fatigue and dizziness.
- If proper detoxification is not done, it will lead to digestive problems like bloating and constipation. You will also notice weight gain.
- It actually provides relief to a number of diseases and disorders. you will feel fresh always. You will feel confident about yourself and it will automatically boost up your spirits.
- Inflammations and detoxification can be treated or even prevented when detoxification is done once a while.
- If the toxins are not excreted in the right way at the right time, it will lead to future health problems.
- Not only for physical health, is detoxification also important for mental health. It can help to improve the concentration and memory power.
These natural remedies are effective in the long term but it takes quite some time. For those who want quick results for detoxification and cleansing there are many products, supplements and medications available in the market. and for those natural product conscious users, there are natural supplements available too. one such supplement for detox and cleansing is the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing. In this article we will discuss about the Detox Gold in details. For purchasing this product right away, click on the following link: http://magnusnaturalremedies.com/product/detox-gold/[/restab]
Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing
Natural Wellbeing Distribution was incorporated in the year 2001 with the sole purpose of supplying consumers with natural remedies to all the problems they are facing. All the ingredients of all the products manufactured under the distribution of Natural Wellbeing are carefully sought out with the herbs of the highest medicinal value and benefits. These high quality products are developed in high quality facilities with high quality staff. The products are safe to use and there are no adverse reactions reported against it.
Detox Gold is a natural formula by Natural Wellbeing that acts upon cleaning the whole body system of toxins and waste when consumed. It provides for proper detoxification and supports the functioning of the liver, kidneys, lungs and skin. The right bowel movement is promoted with the lymphatic’s system in proper functioning. The congestion is the lymphatic system is taken care of and the immunity system is properly maintained of its functioning.
Features of Detox Gold
- Specification – A bottle of the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing contains 30 ml of 1 oz of the solution.
- High Quality – The product Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing offers premium quality. it is manufacture in high quality NSF cGMP-Certified manufacturing facility with highly qualified professionals. All the ingredients used are certified organic and ethically wild-harvested and the extracts from each of these herbal ingredients are taken in full-spectrum. This ensures all the benefits trapped up in a bottle. Only after proper testing does each product goes out to the market.
- Elimination of Wastes – All the different types of wastes like cellular metabolic wastes, bowel movement and toxins are eliminated from your body. The cellular metabolic wastes include uric acid, lactic acid and so on. not only waste, the excess water content is also gotten rid off through the kidneys.
- Total Cleansing – The Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing provides a complete cleansing of the body by improving proper bowel movements and by getting rid of the unwanted toxins in the body. The digestion function is also enhanced. You will feel fresh throughout once your consume these drops or capsules.
- Liver functioning – The detox organ of the body is the liver and it is very essential to ensure that the liver is in the right functioning for proper detox. The function of the liver is wells supported by the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing in each and every step. The different herbs included in the Detox Gold formula promote the production of bile by the liver and its release from the gallbladder. It is the duty of the bile to remove the toxins from the liver by making it soluble in water. This natural supplement assists this process of the liver.
- Supports bodily functions – All the systems and organs of the body are boosted for performing better when the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing is consumed. Proper digestion is promoted with solving the problems of bloating and gas. This supplement also helps in providing protein digestion that performs the functions of better absorption of the amino acids. This in turn will help in decrease the metabolic waste produced and keeps your body free from toxins.
- Secretion of Hydrochloric acid – The secretion of hydrochloric acid is very important for the digestion of the proteins in the stomach and the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing helps in increasing this secretion. This increase in the secretion will decrease the metabolic waster and promotes a better body assimilation.
- Money-back guarantee – There are less chances that you get dissatisfied with this product but nevertheless Natural Wellbeing offers a money-back guarantee policy of 90 days.
Ingredients of Detox Gold
The Active Ingredients that constitutes the Detox Gold Formula are:
- Fresh Burdock Root – This ingredient is also known as Arctium lappa and is one of the most effective liver detox herbal ingredients. This is the reason why it is used in many detox products and products that promote liver health.
- Yellow Dock Root – This herb is a natural detoxifier. That is it helps in eliminating the toxic substances from the body and purifies the blood. It also promotes the health of the liver and stimulates the bile production that helps in digestions and breakdown of fats. This herb also acts as a great antioxidant. Another name for the Yellow dock root is the Rumex crispus.
- Oregon Grape Root – The Oregon Grape Root or Mahonia aquifolium is known for its properties of cleansing the blood and stimulating the functioning of the liver. This when added to the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing enhances the performance and benefits offered by the product. It is also used as a treatment for relieving the congestion in the liver and the infection in the stomach.
- Fresh Dandelion Root – Another effective herbal ingredient of the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing is the Fresh dandelion root, also known as Taraxacum officinale. It is high in medicinal values like for promoting digestion, stimulating the appetites, improving the functioning of the liver and supporting the functioning of the kidney. It also acts as an effective antioxidant like the yellow dock root. Being rich in antioxidants, the attack from the free-radicals is avoided.
- Red Clover Flowers – Red Clover Flowers known in the homeopathic dictionary as Trifolium pretense is an herb known for its power to purify the blood. The toxic heat from the blood and the liver is clearing with the help of this herb and this is the reason why it is added to a number of herbal supplements for detoxification. It also gives a mental relief by solving issues like anger, depression, and irritation and so on.
- Nettles Herb – Nettles herb or Urtica dioica is added in the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing for cleansing purpose. This herb can cleans your urinary system and deals with all problems related to it. it also aids weight loss. This is the reason why nettle teas are suggested for those people who wants to shed some kilos. It can help to reduce your appetite and also remove the unwanted toxins from your body.
- Fresh Ginger Root – The final active ingredient in the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing formula is the Fresh Ginger Root also known as the Zingiber officinale. Ginger is known to be a powerful antioxidant and supports the process of detoxification. Other benefits of ginger are it helps to reduce inflammation and soothes any pains faced.
Two inactive ingredients of these detox capsules are Grain Alcohol and Deionized Water.
[restab title=”Dosage & Usage”]
Dosage and Usage
The dosage levels differ based on the intensity of the detox process one needs. That is, there are two types of detox dosages you can follow, Regular Cleansing and Faster Cleansing.
Dosage for Regular Cleansing: For detoxifying regularly you can take around 30 to 60 drops of the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing. Repeat this process for 2 to 3 times a day.
Dosage for Faster Cleansing: For getting faster results you must increase the dosage levels and the frequency of dosing. You can consume 3 squirts of the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing. One squirt is equal to 30 drops of the detox drops. Repeat this procedure for around 4 to 6 times daily.
Usage: Mix the Detox Gold drops in water as per the dosage and has it. you can also add on a bit of exercise along with the intake of these drops for better effects. adequate amount of water should be consumed too when you are under the treatment of the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing. Follow a maintenance approach for the symptoms to subside completely. You can reconsider on your dosage levels as it has to be reduced once the dosage period is over.
[restab title=”Side effects”]
Side effects are very rare for the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing. Nevertheless, the way the product affects are different for different individuals. Some people are prone to be affected by adverse reactions. There are only very few cases reported like that. But there are some cases reported because of the increase in the dosage levels. As mentioned in the dosages section, there are two types of dosing for the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing, the Regular cleansing and the Faster Cleansing. People who opt for the Faster Cleansing are likely to face the following side effects:
- Stomach problems like nausea and loose stools.
- Blemishes on the skin
Even though the effectiveness of the Faster Cleansing is higher than the Regular Cleansing, there are chances of these side effects attacking the user. But that too depends upon people. So consult with your doctor or physician before taking a chance.
- Women who are pregnant or in the nursing stage should consult their doctor first before her intakes these capsules or drops for the purpose of detox. The doctors will check yours as well as your baby’s health condition and prescribes this medication if it is safe for both the mother and child.
- People who have had a problem of blockage of the bile ducts should not consume the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing.
- People who are suffering from an inflammation on the gallbladder or blockage in the intestine should also not take the Detox Gold medication.
- If you are under any treatment or suffering from any health conditions take the permission from your doctor first before you start the usage of the Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing.
- The Detox Gold by Natural Wellbeing should be kept out of the reach of children.
- This product is not evaluated by FDA and so the full safety is not assured.