If you experience acid reflux and indigestion, then one of the reasons is lying down flat after your meals. There are several other reasons for indigestion and heartburn. Sometimes even pregnant ladies face this discomfort. Digesto-K Sprinkles is a product developed by Native Remedies for the purpose of soothing the problems in the digestive tract. It is also effective for treating the burning sensations caused after having meals, for dyspepsia and for stomach disorders. It ensures that your bowel movement is in the right order.
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”]
[restab title=”About” active=”active”]
There are no preservatives or artificial coloring added to any of the products of Native Remedies. Starting from cleansing the cells and body to soothing the mind is what all this medication deals with. The ingredients used in Digesto-K Sprinkles are:
- Nat Sulph
- Lemon Balm
- Mag Phos
Dosage levels – The Digesto-K Sprinkles is safe to be used for all ages. It is even given to babies. This medication can be either sprinkled directly into the mouth or chewed. You can do this process for around 10 times with maintaining a 20 minutes gap in between.
The Digesto K Sprinkles is available for purchase at the following website: http://magnusnaturalremedies.com/product/digesto-k-sprinkles/
Digestive Comfort Combo Pack
The combo pack of Digestive Comfort by Native Remedies consists of two products:
- Acid Free – Flux
- Gastronic Dr.
[restab title=”Acid Free-Flux”]
Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies
Acid Free-Flux is a product by Native Remedies for maintaining a balance between the stomach and the digestive system relieving burning sensation and problems of indigestion by getting rid of the excessive acid in the body. A bottle of Acid Free-Flux contains 60 ml of the solution and it will last for around 120 days. This also depends on the frequency of use.
Digesto-K Sprinkles Ingredients
- Calc phos – The Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies contains 6X HPUS of Calc phos in its formula mix. Calc phos is a tissue salt produced in the body and it has properties to relieve indigestion and heartburns that occurs after meals. Apart from relieving problems of poor digestion, this ingredient is good for treat anemia and bone diseases. This ingredient is safe for children too and helps in improving their appetite. When the right functioning of the digestive system is promoted it aids the functioning of all the other systems in the body. It also maintains a balance of the mental state of affairs.
- Carbo veg – A very effective ingredient for proper digestion and increased energy levels is the Carbo veg of Carbo Vegetabilis which constitutes around 6C HPUS of the Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies formula. It also performs the function of absorbing the toxins from the body and cleansing the body of all unwanted wastes. It will cause problems like stomach disorders and mental imbalances. People will face constipation, diarrhea and even fatigue if toxins stays in the body .This ingredient is also good for treating excessive gas formed in the stomach and for bloating, sour burping, intestinal distention and belching.
- Mag carb – The presence of magnesium in the body is very important for relieving problems of spasms and cramps. Mag carb is formulated from the magnesium carbonate compound present in the body. It provides full support to the muscular tissue. The Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies Formula has 6C HPUS of Mag Carb in it. This ingredient is also used in medications to not only treat digestive disorders but also for taste disorders. There are number of active antacids present in this compound and it is used as a laxative too. This ingredient increases the performance of the Acid Free-Flux solution by also treating problems of constipation and diarrhea apart from indigestion and heartburn.
- Nat phos – The Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies constitutes 6X HPUS of Nat phos. This ingredient is effective for not only promoting the functioning of the digestive system but also for getting rid of the burning sensation experienced especially after meals. You can have this medication after meals for improving digestion and reducing gas formation, ulcers, gastritis, acid refluxes and so on. It also helps in promoting the nutrition’s in the body and reducing deficiencies caused from foods. The acidity levels are also maintained which helps in reducing the heartburns, bloating, constipation, diarrhea and flatulence caused. It also improves the sleep of the user.
- Silica – The final ingredient of the Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies is Silica and it constitutes 6X HPUS in the solution. This is also a tissue salt that serves the purpose of cleansing the whole system by eliminating the toxins present in the body. Silica is also good for maintaining a healthy balance of the pH levels in the body. It helps in treating and curing many diseases and maintains the health and nutritional levels in the body. Silica is also a good substance for the formation of collagen. A proper collagen formation ensures less of aging problems like joint pains, brittle bones, indigestion, and dentistry problems and so on.
Digesto-K Sprinkles Dosage
The dosage levels of Acid Free-Flux are same for all age group of people. The doses can be given in two ways:
Indirectly – The indirect method is by adding it to water and sipping it. That is. Take 0.50 ml of the Acid Free-Flux solution and add it to 1/4th cup of water. Mix it well and drink it. You can repeat this process for every 20 to 30 minutes till you find relief.
Directly – Instead of mixing the Acid Free-Flux drops in water you can directly take it in your mouth.
Directions of Use – The Acid Free-Flux should be taken either in morning 30 minutes after you brush your teeth or 10 minutes before any meal. Since homeopathic remedy are little bitter it would be refreshing to take it after brushing as you mouth will still contain the strong mint and fresh flavors.
To place an order for the Acid Free-Flux by Native Remedies, click on the following link: http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/gastronic-dr-herbal-remedy-for-digestive-health.html [/restab]
[restab title=”Gastronic Dr.”]
Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies
Gastronic Dr. is also a natural remedy by Native Remedies that includes all herbal ingredients and hence recommended safe to use. This medication provides its full support to the digestive health of a body. All problems and conditions experienced by the digestive system are treated and a well-balanced system is promoted. The mucus membrane of the digestive system is also defended from all harms. A bottle of Gastronic Dr. has 60 capsules. Both the capsule bottle and the solution bottle will last for about a month. This also depends on the dosage levels and the frequency of use.
- Chamomile – Because of the presence of rich essential oils, chamomile is good for digestion and for maintaining the levels of digestive acids in it. This is one of the reasons why chamomile is added to the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies formula. Chamomile works in the way that the walls of the intestines are given a soothing effect and this reduces the pain caused in the intestines and eliminates gas. Digestive distress may cause stress and tension in the person and this herb aids in curing the mental stress and imbalances too. This is the reason why chamomile tea is said to be an effective remedy for soothing the mind.
- Meadowsweet – Another ingredient of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies is meadowsweet which is commonly used for treating gastritis and inflammation caused in the lining of the stomach. This herb has also been used in medications for children for treating all types of digestive disorders. Meadowsweet is also known as the queen of meadows and acts as an antacid medication for indigestion, intestinal conditions, distension, heartburn, gastritis and so on. It also helps in lowering the levels of excess acid production in the stomach and treats inflammatory conditions in the bowels too. Meadowsweet is kind of like aspirin minus the side effects.
- Slippery elm – Slippery elm is known to be the King of Herbs for treating digestion. That is, all the conditions and disorders faced in the digestive system find relief from this medication. It helps in curing the problem from its root causes. One of the causes is the congestion in the colon that leads to indigestion. Slippery elm helps in soothing the inflammations caused in the bowel area and treats IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome. All the types of pain and inflammations caused in the different body parts of a person can be treated by this herb. Due to these many health benefits, it is added to the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies Formula.
- Sutherlandia frutescens – The Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies also constitutes the herb sutherlandia frutescens in its formula. It has many medicinal benefits like healing wounds, treating fever and sickness, treating stomach aches and stomach problems, curing chickenpox, treating eye conditions, treating colds and flu, treating asthma and so on. It also promotes the functioning of the liver and the bladder. Any troubles faced by women in their uterus area are also looked into. It also ensures proper balance of the mental health. Apart from all these this herb is proven to be effective for curing cancer and other immune deficiency conditions like AIDS.
[restab title=”Gastronic Dr. Dosage”]
The dosage levels of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies are different for children and adults.
Dosage for Children:
- For children less than the age of 6, do not give the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies. It is suggested to provide the Triple Complex Digestion Tonic instead of this.
- For children between the ages of 6 to 11, give 1 capsule of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies 2 times a day. Give the capsule 15 minutes prior to having meals.
- For children above the age of 12, give 1 to 2 capsules of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies 2 to 3 times a day. This too gives it 15 minutes before having meals.
Dosage for Adults: The dosage for adults is same as the dosage given for children above the age of 15 years. Adults should take in 1 to 2 capsules of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies 2 to 3 times a day and it should be taken 15 minutes before meals.
Directions of Use: The Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies capsules can be swallowed as whole with water or juice.
Dosage for Children:
- Even in the liquid form for children less than the age of 6 should be given the Triple Complex Digestion Tonic than the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies.
- For children between the ages of 6 to 11, you can give 0.5 ml of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies solution 2 to 3 times a day. This medication should be consumed 15 minutes before any meals.
- For children above the age of 12, 1 ml of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies solution should be given 2 to 3 times a day and it should be given 15 minutes before meals.
Dosage for Adults: The dosage for adults is same as the dosage levels mentioned for children above the age of 12. That is, 1 ml of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies drops 2 to 3 times a day and 15 minutes prior to having meals.
Directions of Use: The Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies solution should be mixed in 1/4th cup of water and sipped in slowly. Another way of consuming these drops is by directly putting it in the mouth.
To purchase both liquid and capsule form of the Gastronic Dr. by Native Remedies, click on the following link: http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/gastronic-dr-herbal-remedy-for-digestive-health.html [/restab]
Things to Note – Acid Free-Flux and Gastronic Dr.
- Both these product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Pregnant ladies or ladies in the nursing stage can have this medication but only after they get the permission from their doctor.
- There are no side effects reported against both these medications, but even if you face any irritations or symptoms, discontinue the use of the product and seek medical help immediately.
- The effectiveness of these medications will reduce when you have mint-flavored candies before or after the consumption of the medications. So try to avoid it.
- The responsiveness varies depending upon people of different characteristics. Some people find immediate relief and for some others it takes time. But nevertheless you must finish the whole course of medication to get the whole effects. For maintenance, you can continue too in small dosages.
To purchase the combo pack of the Digestive Comfort by Native Remedies, click on the following link: http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/acid-free-flux-gastronic-dr.html?ss=154168#ysmtac=ss&ysmchn=affiliate&ysmcpn=ss&ysmgrp=154168 [/restab][/restabs]