- Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis) when consumed regularly gives you a positive mood
- helps women who are going through PMS, perimenopause or menopause stages
- balances the blood pressure levels in women
- provides relief from infections, inflammation or nerve pain
- purifies the blood and manages the mood level due to hypertension or stress
Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis), also known as “female ginseng” is one of the ancient herbs that has been used from around 588 BC. It is nature’s gift for women for maintaining their overall health.
Dong Quai Root
Dong Quai Root has many tonifying components that can help women especially during their menstrual cycle. During these moments, the female hormones can trigger negative symptoms in women such as weight gain, irregular period cycle, bloating, skin allergies, irritative mood etc. Quite famous for women’s issues, Dong Quai helps women during their PMS, perimenopause and menopause stages.
It comes in liquid formula which makes it easy to ingest. This product is not recommended for women who are pregnant, lactating or trying to conceive. Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis) is also used to treat various skin diseases such as itching, loss of skin color, psoriasis etc. Comes with a 90 day money back guarantee which means if you are not satisfied, simply return it and get fully reimbursed. Has not been yet approved by FDA but are made under strict GMP facility to maintain high standards