- The ingredients are mainly root extracts. There are 7 root extracts and the Myrrh gum as part of the ingredients.
- Echinacea root extract has power to heal many infections, diseases like common cold and flu, typhoid, malaria etc.
- Goldenseal and Oregon grape extracts has natural antibiotics such as the alkaloids berberine and hydrastine.
- Fresh Yerba Mansa root extract can reduce the inflammation.
- Licorice has the expectorant properties to relieve cough and congestion.
- Red root is a lymphatic decongestant to remove toxins of infection.
- The Fresh Wild indigo can fight infections of mild and powerful nature.
Echinacea-Goldenseal is an immune boosting dietary supplement. The product is an herbal formulation and improves the natural resistance to infections and diseases. It provides the antibiotic like action against the attacking microorganisms. It can also reduce the infection period of the microbes inside the body providing quick relief. Echinacea-Goldenseal is a liquid medication that is suitable for easy administration. The action of this medication is non-specific. The approach is wide ranged and provides overall support to the immune system. The polysaccharides, phytosterols, phenols, and alkylamides in the many ingredients work collectively on different aspects of the body immunity.
The minor ingredients are grain alcohol and deionized water.
For general immunity take 20-60 drops of Echinacea-Goldenseal 2-3 times a day. For acute conditions take the same amount every 2-3 hours and reduce the frequency to 4-6 hrs as the symptoms subside.
Though there are no side effects, this is not suitable for nursing and pregnant women.