- Endo-Ex is a natural remedy that helps to maintain the symptoms of endometriosis.
- It helps with menstrual pain and inflammations in the pelvic region.
- The medicine goes to the roots of effects of endometriosis.
- The liver functions are supported.
- Protects the body from environmental pollutants.
- It helps with keeping the menstrual cycle in track in women.
The Endo-Ex is a herbal remedy that addresses health issues related to endometriosis like reduced fertility in women, menstrual cramps, etc. It improves liver functions and balances hormones. The medicine has been prepared using the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction and the full bio-availability of the ingredients are preserved. The ingredients come under the HPUS. These are: Dong Quai, Chaste tree, Milk thistle, wild yam and viburnum op. These help with hormone balancing, affect PMS positively, act as a tonic for reproductive organs, protect the liver from toxins, pollution, stress, support the nervous system and reduce inflammations that are caused due to endometriosis. Adults and children above the age of 10 can take 0.25 ml of the liquid in ¼ cup of water and take 3 times daily. It can be continually used for 6 months and caution must be taken if pregnant or nursing.