- can be taken internally or externally as an eyewash (best recommended to take internally)
- reduces allergy response in your eyes
- soothes and gives relief to the tissues that are inflamed
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) also helps in relieving you from congestion due to sinus problems
- made under strict GMP facilty
- beneficial for “bloodshot” eyes suffering from eye irritation or conjunctivitis
Often used in European folk, Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) has been here since middle ages and are beneficial to various eye problems.
Eyebright For eye Infections
Eyebright provides a antihistamine action on your eyes to relieve you from any infections or irritation you are suffering from. Some of the symptoms noted are sinus problems, sinus troubles, seasonal allergies etc. Simple remedy is using a alcohol based tincture formula, boiling two ounces of water and adding around 2 tinctures to one ounce in this boiled water to remove all the alcohol content. Now wash your eyes with this water for effective relief.
It is not recommended for people who are using contact lenses or those who have undergone eye surgery. It SHOULD NOT be consumed by women who are pregnant or lactating. Comes with a 90 day money back guarantee which means if you think Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) is not worthy, simply return it back and get your money reimbursed. Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) can also be used for coughs, bronchial conditions, hay fever, sore throat etc. Using it as an eye wash Prevents mucous membrane inflammation of the eyes. Contains astringent properties that has the power to kill bacteria or other viruses.