- The Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate is a herbal oil that relieves the pain swollen ankles during pregnancy.
- It is a foot soak oil that has aroma-therapeutic values.
- The oil brings circulation to the feet.
- Using it for massage will energize and revitalize the body.
- It is safe to use during pregnancy to soothe tired ankles and feet.
Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate
The Faithful Feet Aromatic FootSpa Concentrate provides an uplifting experience when used on tired and aching feet during pregnancy. It is used as a footbath and is intended as a foot massage oil. The 100% natural oil will not cause any side effects and allergies, in fact, the aromatic oils are specially chosen for swelling of ankles during pregnancy. They are safe and efficient. It helps with soothing the pain caused die to stress on the ankles that occurs because of the added weight. The ingredients used are ginger essential oil, litsea cubeba essential oil and grapefruit essential oil. These have a fresh clean scent, support healthy energy levels, ease cramps, support the lymphatic system, help in balancing fluid levels and support toxin removal in the body. It soothes the central nervous system, leading to wellness and peace. The tincture has to be added to warm water and your feet must be immersed in it. Use 2 to 3 drops in the bath and the immersion can be done for as long as you want.