- The Faithful Feet Massage Oil is a blend of natural oils that help to reduce foot cramps, soreness, swollen ankles and feet during pregnancy.
- Enhances circulation to the feet and ankles.
- Energizes and rejuvenates the body and spirit.
- Provides a great aromatic experience.
- It provides a relaxing foot bath.
Faithful Feet Massage Oil
The Faithful Feet Massage Oil is a mixture of essential oils chosen specially for their aromatic and relaxing uses. It provides an uplifting experience through 100% natural ingredients. During pregnancy, especially the third trimester, there is excess strain on the ankles and feet due the added weight and women tend get swollen and aching feet. Extra fluid is retained in the body, leading to the inflammation of tissue or edema. Massage is usually suggested during the time and this oil complements the effects of it. The ingredients used in it are Litsea cubeba essential oil, grapefruit essential oil and ginger essential oil. These oils work as good skin tonic, support healthy energy levels, balance body fluids, support the lymphatic system and also soothe the nervous system. To use the oil, place the bottle in a tub of warm water. Take a small amount in the palm, rub and massage on the feet. With heat and friction, the properties of the oil get released. 5 ml or 1 teaspoon of the oil can be used for 5 to 10 minutes.