- Almond oil is antibacterial and is absorbed in to the nail and skin faster.
- Tea tree oil is anti-inflammatory and relieves dry itchy skin.
- Oregano leaf oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties and protects against toxins.
- Peppermint oil soothes the inflammation and is coolant.
- Clove bud oil is antimicrobial and antioxidant and is helpful in reducing inflammation and good for skin.
Foot Flame Dr
Fungal infection of foot and toe is worrisome for athletes and it is difficult for them to do on antibiotics without much troubles. If the infections are frequent the it shows a immune system trouble and only natural method can cure and prevent any future infections as well.
Foot Flame Dr is a natural formulation to relieve athletic foot, inflammation, swellings, itching and associated discomforts. It can speed up the healing process and enhances the natural immunity to be on vigil all the time. It makes the toe nails healthy. The itchy feeling is relieved and the skin around the infection is also restored.
Foot Flame Dr is for external use only. Simply apply the recommended number of drops to the infected area up to three times a day. Or it can be used in the foot soak by adding some amount into the soaking water with Epsom salt.